Katsuyori Shibata

All Elite Wrestling
Odgovori
Sake
Rank 12
Rank 12

Katsuyori Shibata

Post Postao/la Sake »

Jedan od najstiff workera koje sam ja vidio.
slika
AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

Katsuyori Shibata

Post Postao/la AlenB »

Evo što je onaj Headbutt kojim je raskvario sam sebe učinio. Ovaj čovjek je genijalan, želim mu brz oporavak. Legenda.

Late in his IWGP Heavyweight Championship match against Kazuchika Okada at Sakura Genesis yesterday, Katsuyori Shibata hit a maneuver that’s become something of a trademark of his over these last few months, a stiff skull-on-skull headbutt that leaves a trickle of blood running down his forehead.

It’s a dramatic image and nausea-inducing at the same time, and it seems that damn bust-open headbutt may have finally caught up to him. Shibata collapsed on his way to the back after the match and was taken to a local medical facility, where he was diagnosed with a subdural hematoma, or in layman’s terms, blood was gathering between the outer layers of his brain.

Tokyo Sports reported (hat tip, as always, to Chris Charlton for translation) that he was talking, but hazy, and numb down his right side. Fortunately, New Japan has confirmed the former NEVER Openweight Champion went in for surgery to correct the issue and is now recovering. As far as a return to the ring, nothing has been said one way or the other, and Shibata is not announced for any upcoming shows at this time.

New Japan promise further updates when they have them.
slika
Sake
Rank 12
Rank 12

Katsuyori Shibata

Post Postao/la Sake »

AlenB je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST Evo što je onaj Headbutt kojim je raskvario sam sebe učinio. Ovaj čovjek je genijalan, želim mu brz oporavak. Legenda.

Late in his IWGP Heavyweight Championship match against Kazuchika Okada at Sakura Genesis yesterday, Katsuyori Shibata hit a maneuver that’s become something of a trademark of his over these last few months, a stiff skull-on-skull headbutt that leaves a trickle of blood running down his forehead.

It’s a dramatic image and nausea-inducing at the same time, and it seems that damn bust-open headbutt may have finally caught up to him. Shibata collapsed on his way to the back after the match and was taken to a local medical facility, where he was diagnosed with a subdural hematoma, or in layman’s terms, blood was gathering between the outer layers of his brain.

Tokyo Sports reported (hat tip, as always, to Chris Charlton for translation) that he was talking, but hazy, and numb down his right side. Fortunately, New Japan has confirmed the former NEVER Openweight Champion went in for surgery to correct the issue and is now recovering. As far as a return to the ring, nothing has been said one way or the other, and Shibata is not announced for any upcoming shows at this time.

New Japan promise further updates when they have them.
Wrestling is fake... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Al nek i on malo smiri, previše je previše
slika
AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

Katsuyori Shibata

Post Postao/la AlenB »

Sake je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST Al nek i on malo smiri, previše je previše
Mislim da je htio ovo sam, napokon je dobio priliku u main event sceni i sada je ostavio jak dojam. Na sve. Prilično sam siguran kako će osvojiti G1 Climax ove godine i ići u main event Wrestle Kingdoma.
slika
Sake
Rank 12
Rank 12

Katsuyori Shibata

Post Postao/la Sake »

AlenB je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST
Sake je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST Al nek i on malo smiri, previše je previše
Mislim da je htio ovo sam, napokon je dobio priliku u main event sceni i sada je ostavio jak dojam. Na sve. Prilično sam siguran kako će osvojiti G1 Climax ove godine i ići u main event Wrestle Kingdoma.
Ja bi volio i da je protiv Okade osvojio, publika bi eksplodirala. Nadam se da si upravu i nadam se Omega vs. Shibata.
slika
AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

Katsuyori Shibata

Post Postao/la AlenB »

Sake je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST Omega vs. Shibata.
To sam si i ja mislio. Mislim da je to i realna opcija, Omega bi mogao osvojiti titulu do kraja godine.
slika
Sake
Rank 12
Rank 12

Katsuyori Shibata

Post Postao/la Sake »

AlenB je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST To sam si i ja mislio. Mislim da je to i realna opcija, Omega bi mogao osvojiti titulu do kraja godine.
Pa valjda do onog toura u Los Angelesu.
slika
AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

Katsuyori Shibata

Post Postao/la AlenB »

Ti showovi u LA su ti zapravo G1 Climax. A između G1 Climaxa koji završava krajem 8. mjeseca i WK-a u 1. mjesecu imaš još nekoliko showova, tako da Omega može i ondje osvojiti titulu. Ne mora nužno do Climaxa.
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

Katsuyori Shibata

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Shibata vs Omega bi potencijalno bio vrlo dobar G1 finale.

Čak nije nemoguće da u dobijemo i neki triple threat. NJPW je počeo malo preuzimati gimmick mečeve. Kod njih mi je dobro što to ne rade stalno, tako da mene ovako nešto ne bi smetalo.
slika
Sake
Rank 12
Rank 12

Katsuyori Shibata

Post Postao/la Sake »

AlenB je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST Ti showovi u LA su ti zapravo G1 Climax. A između G1 Climaxa koji završava krajem 8. mjeseca i WK-a u 1. mjesecu imaš još nekoliko showova, tako da Omega može i ondje osvojiti titulu. Ne mora nužno do Climaxa.
Pa dobro, mislio sam da ima Homecoming Celebration :D
slika
AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

Katsuyori Shibata

Post Postao/la AlenB »

New Japan Star Injured, Career May Be Over

NJPW star #KatsuyoriShibata collapsed following his match with #KazuchikaOkada at #SakuraGenesis and was taken to a hospital where he was diagnosed with a Subdural Hematoma (a collection of blood outside of the brain). It is said that the injury occurred after Shibata hit Okada with a stiff headbutt during their match.

Successful surgery was performed and Shibata is said to be in stable condition. However, Dave Meltzer noted that there is a 50% chance we have seen the last of Shibata as an in-ring performer. Shibata's doctor had the following to say:

"It is said that it can easily recur. If he still wants to be a pro wrestler in the future, strict examinations will be necessary. I am not optimistic at all."

Jebaj ga sad
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

Katsuyori Shibata

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Zajebano ;/

Ako se vrati, morat će malo ublažiti svoj stil
slika
ejdzejp1
Rank 11
Rank 11

Katsuyori Shibata

Post Postao/la ejdzejp1 »

E jebi ga, ovo mi je baš pokvarilo jutro. Nadam se da će se vratiti, ali u tom slučaju će morati paziti na sebe dosta više nego do sada.
slika
Raex7
Rank 5
Rank 5

Katsuyori Shibata

Post Postao/la Raex7 »

Koje fuckingg sranje! Mislio sam da se on nikad nece ozljedit i eto sad.. Jbg, desava se i najboljima I guess. Drz se Shibata! :clap: :clap:
AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

Katsuyori Shibata

Post Postao/la AlenB »

– As previously reported, Katsuyori Shibata Katsuyori Shibata collapsed after the NJPW SAKURA GENESIS event, where he faced Kazuckika Okada in a grueling 38-minute match. There were reports that Shibata passed out after the match; and New Japan confirmed that he was taken to the hospital and diagnosed with a subdural hematoma, and had successful emergency surgery. A combination of dehydration and the trauma of the legit head butt from Shibata to Okada led to Shibata being hospitalized, and word was that he may never be cleared for an in ring return.

@STRIGGA of Puroresu Love posted the following, noting that Shibata revealed that the “right side of his body is still handicapped” and he will need another surgery in May. He is hopeful of an in ring return…
slika
Odgovori