All Elite Wrestling vijesti/rasprave

All Elite Wrestling
Maki
Rank 13
Rank 13

Post Postao/la Maki »

COnfirmation bias. WWE napuštaju oni koji imaju loš booking u WWEu. Plus mi se čini da je računao i house showove. Nema šanse da je Ambrose imao 76 mečeva 2019. u WWEu.
AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

Post Postao/la AlenB »

Nije imao da ne znam otkud mu taj podatak (osim ako je racunao i ostatak 2019. Godine recimo u Japanu ili u indyima)

Iako vrlo je bezevze racunat i house show rezultate posto su oni apsolutno beznacajni i manje vise su uvijek isti rezultati tamo.
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Za neke to nije važno, no po meni wwe ambrosea i ruseva nikada nije znao iskoristiti do sbog punog potencijala. Mox i miro su miljama zanimljiviji likovi
slika
Maki
Rank 13
Rank 13

Post Postao/la Maki »

Sherpa je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST Za neke to nije važno, no po meni wwe ambrosea i ruseva nikada nije znao iskoristiti do sbog punog potencijala. Mox i miro su miljama zanimljiviji likovi
Ruseva svakako. Slažem se da ni Ambrosea nisu koristili kako treba ali makar je bio prvak.
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Od shielda je jedino roman dobro bookiran, a i on jebtewbao biti ono što je sada prije par godina. Seth je imao momente. No nisu nikada bili ono što su mogli biti
slika
Maki
Rank 13
Rank 13

Post Postao/la Maki »

Sherpa je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST Od shielda je jedino roman dobro bookiran, a i on jebtewbao biti ono što je sada prije par godina. Seth je imao momente. No nisu nikada bili ono što su mogli biti
Nisu to stoji. Ambrose pogotovo. Ali nije u istom nivou trćenja kao Rusev.
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Naravno. Više želim reći da su njih trojca mogla biti tri nova lava kompanije za 10 godina.
slika
The A-Lister (B.L.)
Rank 13
Rank 13
O meni: Mali od skandala. Osnivač ŠAS-a. Student Poslovne ekonomije. Baby Lasagna stan. Pobjednik Dnore 2025.

🇺🇦🇵🇸🇦🇲

Post Postao/la The A-Lister (B.L.) »

Maki je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST
Sherpa je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST Za neke to nije važno, no po meni wwe ambrosea i ruseva nikada nije znao iskoristiti do sbog punog potencijala. Mox i miro su miljama zanimljiviji likovi
Ruseva svakako. Slažem se da ni Ambrosea nisu koristili kako treba ali makar je bio prvak.
Slab prvak doduše.
The A-Lister (B.L.)
Rank 13
Rank 13
O meni: Mali od skandala. Osnivač ŠAS-a. Student Poslovne ekonomije. Baby Lasagna stan. Pobjednik Dnore 2025.

🇺🇦🇵🇸🇦🇲

Post Postao/la The A-Lister (B.L.) »

Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

[Bodyslam] Update on AEW’s EVPs: “They are EVPs in name only in 2021. They no longer have final say in creative or talent hiring. Any of them. TK pulled back on the reigns and took that power away from all. Cody doesn’t have much a relationship with the EVPs, anymore.“
slika
Maki
Rank 13
Rank 13

Post Postao/la Maki »

Sherpa je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST [Bodyslam] Update on AEW’s EVPs: “They are EVPs in name only in 2021. They no longer have final say in creative or talent hiring. Any of them. TK pulled back on the reigns and took that power away from all. Cody doesn’t have much a relationship with the EVPs, anymore.“
Ovo je jako pametno.
AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

Post Postao/la AlenB »

Cody Rhodes might be an EVP like Kenny Omega and The Young Bucks, but things are much different for all of them behind the scenes. New information has come to light about the EVPs’ roles and exactly what they do for the company. It also seems that Cody is a bit of an outsider in the equation.

According to a report from Bodyslam.net, Cody Rhodes is the “only EVP” who regularly attends “office meetings” as an “office regular.” Cody doesn’t really have much of a relationship with any of the EVPs at this point. It was reported that, “the others are still great friends, but Cody is very much on the outside looking in.”

Matt Jackson takes care of assisting his wife Dana in her job with merchandising as Nick Jackson handles Being The Elite.

Kenny Omega is very hands on with AEW Games as he oversees those various projects and puts together the “gaming side of things.” The company spent a ridiculous amount of money to get their gaming division going, but Tony Khan doesn’t regret that one bit.

Tony Khan “pulled back on the reins” in a big way in terms of hiring talent as a source reportedly noted, “basically they are EVPs in name only in 2021. They no longer have final say in creative or talent hiring. Any of them. TK pulled back on the reigns and took that power away from all.”

Khan also took creative responsibilities away from Cody, Kenny, Nick, and Matt as well. Everything must run through TK now and he is the final decider on all AEW creative directions.
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Mislim, ako nekoga od njih vidim kao dio menadžmenta u budućnosti, onda to je cody. Tako da me ne čudi.
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

WON: AEW’s attempting to trademark "King of Harts" was not with the idea of it becoming the name of the annual tournament named after Owen Hart. The plan was to get the name and then give it to Dr. Martha Hart as a gift
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Re: All Elite Wrestling vijesti/rasprave

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

slika
Odgovori