Nasumične Impact vijesti/rasprave

Vraćanje starim vrednostima, staro ime ponovo
crocop97
Rank 11
Rank 11

Re: Nasumične Impact vijesti/rasprave

Post Postao/la crocop97 »

– PWInsider reports that former Impact Wrestling World Champion Steve Maclin suffered an injury in his match against Alex Shelley at yesterday’s Down under Tour Night 1 event. Maclin was originally scheduled to face Frankie Kazarian at today’s event, but he was forced to withdraw due to the injury.

Per PWInsider, Maclin’s injury is legitimate and not an angle. His status moving forward will be determined later on, and he will reportedly receive further evaluation after returning to the United States.

– PWInsider also reports that the Australia tour was hugely positive, and the promotion’s first international dates since 2018 were a major morale boost for everyone involved with the company. Other than Scott D’Amore and another production staff member, the tour used a local production team that had reportedly never worked on professional wrestling programming before.

As a result, the production team had a learn a lot on the job, which explains why Night 2 had superior production values. Also, the shows were basically built from scratch.

– Lastly, PWInsider reports that Impact took part in community outreach events at local school during the tour. The trip was sponsored by the local city government, and it was said to have been well received. Additionally, Impact Wrestling is now looking to set up similar tours in the near future.
slika
crocop97
Rank 11
Rank 11

The first is that IWGP World Heavyweight Champion SANADA will appear at Emergence on August 27. An opponent was not named. It should be noted that Emergence happens on the same day as AEW All In.

The second announcement is for IMPACT x NJPW Multiverse United 2, where Lio Rush and Trey Miguel will take on Hiromu Takahashi & Mike Bailey. That event happens on August 20.
slika
crocop97
Rank 11
Rank 11

slika

Odlične vijesti, nisu bili u UK-u od 2016. (gdje su uvijek imali najviše prodanih karata). Ovo su sad sve manje dvorane, ali svakako veliki napredak jer je kompanija jedva preživjela covid, D'Amore i uprava su doslovno napravili čudo
slika
crocop97
Rank 11
Rank 11

– As previously reported, Mike Tenay and Don West are set to be inducted into the Impact Wresting Hall of Fame this year. PWInsider reports that several Impact executives and talents came out to watch the announcement last night at Victory Road. It was said to be an “emotional scene.”

Mike Tenay will attend the event. While Don West’s wife was invited, she is currently unable to attend. She did, however, give Impact her blessing to induct him.

Odlično, definitivno zasluženo
slika
crocop97
Rank 11
Rank 11

– PWInsider reports that the Impact 1000 tapings were a legitimate sellout, and that fans walking up to attend had to be turned away from the Westchester County Center.

Najjače je što nisu iskoristili balkon dvorane, nego samo pod, a mogli su ladno ić na puni kapacitet i vjerojatno rasprodat i to
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

To je ono gdje još zaostaju, jer ovo je trebao biti neki event u većoj dvorani, uz dobar marketing bi sve bilo puno.
slika
crocop97
Rank 11
Rank 11

Upravo to, ne znam zašto unajmit veću dvoranu ako ju nećeš iskoristit, a ovdje ne samo da su mogli nego su i trebali, bar probat pustit karte pa šta bude. Izgledalo je to dobro i za Victory Road, ali bilo bi bolje da je napunjen i balkon, koji je njima samo poslužio za monitore koji vrte logo eventa, a prazna sjedala su zamračili, s tim da ni publika nije bila osvjetljena baš najbolje (dok je recimo Slammiversary ove godine imao jako dobru rasvjetu). Štekat će njima produkcija sve do početka sljedeće godine, kad su i najavili poboljšanje.
slika
crocop97
Rank 11
Rank 11

Speaking on Busted Open Radio, TNA Director of Authority Santino Marella responded to Dave LaGreca, who pointed out that there are plenty of ways to watch TNA.

"The way people consume the product is changing. People stream it, but there’s still that stamp of approval you need from a big television network. That’s the only missing piece, and they’re working on it. Once we get on a channel that everyone can see, that’s when we’re going to change gears and blow up to the next level, and it’s like everyone wants to be a part of it when that happens. It’s like buying the stock before the company blows up. You want to be there during that transition because it’s gonna be history, and it’s gonna happen. I’m very confident it’s gonna happen, everyone is confident it’s gonna happen. You want to be a part of it when it happens. Not a week later. You gotta be there during that moment," Marella said.

Zanimljivo, Anthem sigurno nešto kuha jer nisu počeli s nadogradnjom produkcije bezveze, što će i dalje bit sporiji proces nego što fanovi očekuju.
slika
Hangman98
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Post Postao/la Hangman98 »

Gledam Impact ep iz 2007, Chris Sabin je u prici gdje podjebava Jerry Lynna kako je spreman za starackog doma, provocira ga nosenjem pelena za odrasle na showu, pravi se da je gluh... Jerry je tad imao 43g. kad pogledamo sad, pa vecina top likova je u tim nekim godinama i ne misli se na penziju...😅
slika
Markovic619
Rank 13
Rank 13

Post Postao/la Markovic619 »

???
AleksaVP
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la AleksaVP »

crocop97
Rank 11
Rank 11

Ovo su zasad samo glasine, ali izgleda da Anthem želi veću kontrolu nad kompanijom i da Anthem bude brand iznad kompanije, a Scott je i žrtva rezanja troškova, što je krajnje šupački jer TNA vrlo vjerojatno ne bi ni bio tu više da nije bilo njega.
slika
crocop97
Rank 11
Rank 11

I Scott je taj koji je održavao dobre odnose sa svim ostalim wrestling kompanijama i vukao veze kad je trebalo.

Jedina bitnija kompanija bez ikakvih backstage pizdarija i s konzistentnim produktim i sad ode i to u kurac
slika
ante
Rank 11
Rank 11
O meni: Spiritualni lider JAS-a

Post Postao/la ante »

A taman mislio početi pratiti TNA ove godine
slika
AleksaVP
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la AleksaVP »

Ne mogu oni ići dobrim putem zauvek ali sigurno je da će nekako naći način da ne propadnu.
Odgovori