Will Ospreay

Aerial assassin

All Elite Wrestling
ejdzejp1
Rank 11
Rank 11

Will Ospreay

Post Postao/la ejdzejp1 »

Eumaus The Swineherd je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST Uopće mi ne bi smeta Ospreay/Kojima meč
svijet treba više Kojime, tako da to ni meni nimalo ne bi smetalo
slika
SwitchBlade
Rank 11
Rank 11

Will Ospreay

Post Postao/la SwitchBlade »

Odličan cover, još uvijek čekam službenu verziju.

slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

Will Ospreay

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

slika
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Will Ospreay

Post Postao/la Eumaus The Swineherd »

slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Will Ospreay

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Sada ih ukupno ima 14, čime je dostigao tanahasija na sedmom mjestu

slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Will Ospreay

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

slika
SwitchBlade
Rank 11
Rank 11

Will Ospreay

slika
ejdzejp1
Rank 11
Rank 11

Will Ospreay

Post Postao/la ejdzejp1 »

bit će bolji šampion od Ibushija jer gori ne može biti
slika
SwitchBlade
Rank 11
Rank 11

Will Ospreay

ejdzejp1 je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST bit će bolji šampion od Ibushija jer gori ne može biti
Pa mislim, prva vladavina, 31 dan, nula obrana. Definitivno bi trebao biti bolji prvak. :mrgreen:
slika
Markovic619
Rank 13
Rank 13

Will Ospreay

Post Postao/la Markovic619 »

Will Ospreay has a couple of challengers in mind for the IWGP World Heavyweight Title.

Speaking at his first press conference as champion, Ospreay stated, "Now let’s move on to how much this IWGP World Heavyweight Championship and how much it means to me. It’s all about defences now, and finding true challengers to make this belt even more important than it is. I know full well that nobody on this roster is on my level, but I am more than happy to test myself not only against New Japan’s finest, but all of wrestling’s finest. I’ve made history. I’m the first foreigner to win the IWGP World Heavyweight Championship, and even with the older legacies, I am the first British IWGP Heavyweight or World Heavyweight Champion."

He continued by saying, "I firmly believe I am the best British wrestler of all time. There is not a single British wrestler that has ever ventured to Japan and climbed to the top of the mountain. Dynamite Kid, British Bulldog, didn’t get to the top of the mountain. Pete Dunne, great wrestler, didn’t come close. I can name a bunch of British wrestlers who didn’t do what I have done. But I would like to test myself against another British wrestler that calls himself the best. A man that held the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Drew McIntyre, he called himself the best British wrestler that ever lived, so if there was ever a chance that we could work out the visas, I’d love IWGP World Heavyweight Champion vs WWE Champion between two British wrestlers. Before I was champion, a man who sparked a whole lot of interest in pro-wrestling, CM Punk said he’d like to face Will Ospreay. Now I have the biggest prize in pro-wrestling, so if you really want to prove you were the best in the world and not the best of a bad bunch, come over here and try and take this."
Jovic
Rank 8
Rank 8

Will Ospreay

Post Postao/la Jovic »

Markovic619 je napisao/la:Will Ospreay has a couple of challengers in mind for the IWGP World Heavyweight Title.

Speaking at his first press conference as champion, Ospreay stated, "Now let’s move on to how much this IWGP World Heavyweight Championship and how much it means to me. It’s all about defences now, and finding true challengers to make this belt even more important than it is. I know full well that nobody on this roster is on my level, but I am more than happy to test myself not only against New Japan’s finest, but all of wrestling’s finest. I’ve made history. I’m the first foreigner to win the IWGP World Heavyweight Championship, and even with the older legacies, I am the first British IWGP Heavyweight or World Heavyweight Champion."

He continued by saying, "I firmly believe I am the best British wrestler of all time. There is not a single British wrestler that has ever ventured to Japan and climbed to the top of the mountain. Dynamite Kid, British Bulldog, didn’t get to the top of the mountain. Pete Dunne, great wrestler, didn’t come close. I can name a bunch of British wrestlers who didn’t do what I have done. But I would like to test myself against another British wrestler that calls himself the best. A man that held the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Drew McIntyre, he called himself the best British wrestler that ever lived, so if there was ever a chance that we could work out the visas, I’d love IWGP World Heavyweight Champion vs WWE Champion between two British wrestlers. Before I was champion, a man who sparked a whole lot of interest in pro-wrestling, CM Punk said he’d like to face Will Ospreay. Now I have the biggest prize in pro-wrestling, so if you really want to prove you were the best in the world and not the best of a bad bunch, come over here and try and take this."
Toliko mi je drago zbog njega,covjek koji definitivno je ovo i prije zasluzio.
Markovic619
Rank 13
Rank 13

Will Ospreay

Post Postao/la Markovic619 »

Dejan Jovic je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST Toliko mi je drago zbog njega,covjek koji definitivno je ovo i prije zasluzio.
prije nikako nije mogao.
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Will Ospreay

Post Postao/la Eumaus The Swineherd »

Dejan Jovic je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST Toliko mi je drago zbog njega
Potpisujem
slika
SwitchBlade
Rank 11
Rank 11

Will Ospreay

Markovic619 je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST
Dejan Jovic je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST Toliko mi je drago zbog njega,covjek koji definitivno je ovo i prije zasluzio.
prije nikako nije mogao.
Prije nije bilo moguće, a nije ni trebalo biti. Sada se ukazala idealna prilika i oni su je iskoristili.
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Will Ospreay

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

slika
Odgovori