Post Postao/la SwitchBlade »

slika
KOMANIA
Rank 12
Rank 12
O meni: „Za druge se navija, Partizan se voli!“ – Duško Radović

Eric Young

Post Postao/la KOMANIA »

Drago mi je zbog njega, napokon će dobiti bolji tretman.
slika
Markovic619
Rank 13
Rank 13

Eric Young

Post Postao/la Markovic619 »

Speaking on Busted Open Radio, Young discussed his decision to sign with WWE instead of remaining with IMPACT.

It was time to move on from the structure of the current company, I felt I had done everything I was going to be allowed to do there. Obviously, WWE is a place I wanted to work my whole career, that was the goal. My first goal was to sign a contract to say, 'this is what I do for a living,' and I signed my first contract in 2004 with TNA. My other goal was to make it to WWE," he said.

When discussing his NXT run, he said, "The NXT part went great, I was treated well, Hunter and me worked very closely on the development of Sanity and the group. I really felt like I had a say of what went on. Obviously, not the final say, but I was listened to and asked to contribute. The NXT run, Sanity was one of the top acts in the whole company. Then we transitioned to the main roster and everyone knows how that went; it didn't go well."

Sometimes you fall out of favor. It's not what you did or didn't do, I never changed who I was and I'm not going to. I'm not a political person, never have been, that's probably been a hindrance to my career. I refuse to be political. The truth is, the system is broken. It's hard to get a word in. Even when you're doing nothing, it feels like you're trying to fix people's mistakes all day. There's no creativity, they want everyone to be the same, bump the same, sell the same, and there's millions of rules, those change daily. It's really hard to understand what's going on. The system is flawed and I would say that to anyone there and Vince himself. I'm not the first person he's made a mistake on and I won't be the last person he's made a mistake on. I don't think it's anything personal. Anytime we were in a room together and we spoke, he was always respectful. We had two decently long conversations, they went well, and I thought he understood where I was coming from. I'm a man and I'm not gonna stand in a hallway for four hours to talk to him. That could be wrong and stubborn on my part, but I'm a 40-year-old man and I'm not gonna wait in the hallway like a child to maybe get five minutes to talk to him. I said my peace, he seemed to be responsive, but nothing ever came from it. I don't take it personally. He made a mistake and as the leader of the company and the person who decides everything, it's a massive mistake. You have a three-hour television show, if you can't find five minutes for Eric Young, your show is broken," said Young.
Maridius98
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik
O meni: Vaš najomiljeniji Authority.

Eric Young

Post Postao/la Maridius98 »

slika
Markovic619
Rank 13
Rank 13

Eric Young

Post Postao/la Markovic619 »

Eric Young is set to be sidelined for at least the next six months.

"At the last tapings, I tore my ACL. I missed my first wrestling show this past Friday that I was booked on in 24 years. It's frustrating. I've never been injured. I've been hurt, lots, but I've never been injured. I have to have surgery in a week and a half and it's going to be a long road. I'm aiming for six months. I've always been very durable and healed very quickly, but my ACL is completely torn, which I didn't know. It happened on Monday during the match with [James] Storm and I finished it like nothing happened. I wrestled a Hardcore War eight-man tag the following day and I wrestled Eddie Edwards on Tuesday in a singles match, it was like 20 minutes, on one leg. I'll put that match against any match, anywhere, in any company. You guys are breaking the news. Eric Young has a torn ACL and is out six to nine months. It's my first time ever dealing with anything like that. I've wrestled hurt. I've wrestled with a broken ankle, broken fingers, broken toes, dislocated hip, and all kinds of other stuff, but I'm doctor says I can't wrestle,"
The A-Lister (B.L.)
Rank 13
Rank 13
O meni: Mali od skandala. Osnivač ŠAS-a. Student Poslovne ekonomije. Baby Lasagna stan. Pobjednik Dnore 2025.

🇺🇦🇵🇸🇦🇲

Re: Eric Young

Post Postao/la The A-Lister (B.L.) »

AleksaVP
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la AleksaVP »

Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Meh, nije da je išta pokazao u wweu, al ok, kužim, bolje pare
slika
TheViper
Globalni moderator
Globalni moderator

Post Postao/la TheViper »

Bio solidan kao lider Sanitya, al' ono Dain i Wolfe su mi bili zanimljiviji.
crocop97
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post Postao/la crocop97 »

Young je "otpisan" sa showa tako da ga je Deaner (njegov čla iz VBD stablea) ubio tj izbo do smrti u završnom segmentu koji je snimljen na razini Lucha Underground segmenata. Šteta što na kraju VBD s njim nije napravio ništa nego se ravuklo i ohladilo, ali nije toliko ni do Younga koliko je bilo do bookinga.
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Pa naravno da nije, kada sa sanityem nisu nikada ništa napravili
slika
Rio146
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Post Postao/la Rio146 »

Sanity je mogao biti takav stable, samo da je WWE htjeo...
Yes Sir!
slika
KOMANIA
Rank 12
Rank 12
O meni: „Za druge se navija, Partizan se voli!“ – Duško Radović

Post Postao/la KOMANIA »

Sanity je bio super na NXT-u i imali su veliki potencijal, ali način na koji su debitovali na SD-u nam je i nagoveštavao da neće biti ništa od njih.
Nego što Viper kaže, stvarno je ipak bio najnezanimljiviji pored ove dvojice i Nikki, ali on je tu bio lider i najveće ime, da ga nisu spojili sa njima ko zna kakav bi tretman dobio i na NXT-u (on je valjda debitovao i odma izgubio od Joe-a i nzm da li je uopšte nešto radio do Sanity-a).
Kasnije kad su se skroz raspali, on je upravo i izvukao najdeblji kraj. Bio je najveći jobber koji je gubio u 95% slučajeva na jebenom Main Eventu.

Ipak, finisher sam mu baš voleo.

slika
Odgovori