Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Prigovara s aewom, al izglednije je impact

slika
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Adam Scherr

Post Postao/la Eumaus The Swineherd »

AEW-u ne triba još jedan big man. Pogotovo ne kad su Cage, Wardlow, Hager i Hobbs svi ili mlađi ili puno bolji od njega. Generalno oboje.
slika
KOMANIA
Rank 12
Rank 12
O meni: „Za druge se navija, Partizan se voli!“ – Duško Radović

Adam Scherr

Post Postao/la KOMANIA »

Zar nije bilo priče da će ga vratiti u WWE.
Nzm šta je bilo problem, zar nisu mogli da mu smanje platu i da ga zadrže. On ionako teško da će negde da bude mnogo plaćen.
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

Re: Adam Scherr

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Braun Strowman on how internet fans's criticism affected him in the end of his WWE run:"..just the non-stop negativity that there is in the wrestling community, it’s so toxic. And it made me hate going to work, it made me hate this stuff".
slika
The A-Lister (B.L.)
Rank 13
Rank 13
O meni: Mali od skandala. Osnivač ŠAS-a. Student Poslovne ekonomije. Baby Lasagna stan. Pobjednik Dnore 2025.

🇺🇦🇵🇸🇦🇲

Post Postao/la The A-Lister (B.L.) »

Nije on kriv šta je bio loš prvak, više je do debilnog bookinga. Reign mu je obilježio besmislen feud s Wyattom i sa strane je imao samo 2 na 1 handicap protiv Miza i Morrisona
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

PWInsider: The former Braun Strowman, Adam Scherr, was spotted meeting with Impact Wrestling's Scott D'Amore last night. We are told the two were sitting for a long time with Scherr arriving to meet D'Amore, who was waiting for him.
slika
The A-Lister (B.L.)
Rank 13
Rank 13
O meni: Mali od skandala. Osnivač ŠAS-a. Student Poslovne ekonomije. Baby Lasagna stan. Pobjednik Dnore 2025.

🇺🇦🇵🇸🇦🇲

Post Postao/la The A-Lister (B.L.) »

Svi znamo da Hornswoggle nikad nije eliminiran :roll:

Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Mogao bi biti na bound for glory
slika
AleksaVP
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la AleksaVP »

According to Mike Johnson of PWInsider.com, Adam Scherr (formerly Braun Strowman) was spotted flying from Chicago to Las Vegas. Johnson also noted the following…
“PWInsider.com is told that Scherr, who plans to use the nickname ‘The Titan’ going forward, is expected to debut this weekend for Impact Wrestling, likely on tomorrow’s Bound for Glory PPV.”
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Adam Scherr (former WWE star Braun Strowman) talked about his experience filming ‘Free Your Narrative 2' with EC3. Here is what Strowman said about his life changing when he signed with WWE and how getting released affected him:

“Being able to work on this project was life changing for me to say the least. Just having to be on all the time, being under the magnifying scope of the entire world, every step you take, every text you type, every word that you say and stuff like that, and now finally having a chance to let all that out. All the stuff that I’ve been bottling up. Being cast into the world of professional wrestling, WWE, sports entertainment, coming from a small town of Sherrills Ford, NC. Being this small town kid, I knew everyone in the community. I was pretty much the community mechanic. I worked on everybody’s cars. I saw everybody. Then to be thrown into the deep end of the world’s pool and swimming with a bunch of sharks, and then finally having a chance to learn. I’ve learned so much. I was so blessed and so fortunate for my opportunities and time with WWE to see the world, experience so many things, meet my idols, and share the squared circle with them.

At the same time, it was very, very time consuming living out of a suitcase for a month in a half or two months at a time for six years. I slept in a Marriott 765 nights. Being gone, missing out on so many different things, and falling into the trap that comes with stardom of thinking that you’re something that you’re not. I started turning into a person that wasn’t me. I started reading into the hype. I started letting the negativity on social media and the negativity on the internet get to me. It started to consume me from the inside. I honestly started to hate the wrestling business which is unbelievable to me because I fell so in love with it as an outsider coming in, not growing up doing the indie scene.

I came in through competing in World’s Strongest Man. That’s how Mark Henry and I met each other and became friends. I always had that shadow over me where I didn’t pay my dues. I caught a lot of flack for that, but if people really knew the story how hard it was to make a name for myself competing in World’s Strongest Man, traveling around the country starting on my own dime, and working 60-70 hours a week trying to pay the bills, then flying around the world on my own dime making a name for myself. I got an opportunity to meet Mark in, I think, in 2011 at The Arnold Classic. Then we met again and rekindled that friendship at the World’s Strongest Man in 2012. All of this crazy stuff happened, and it turned me into something I didn’t want to be. My end time with WWE came out of nowhere. It set me into a bad place because that was everything that I had ever cared about in my life. I thought the pinnacle was being a WWE Superstar.

I said in a lot of interviews that I truly believed that God had put me on earth to be a WWE Superstar. With starting to lean into some of these bad things and bad traits and running off people I cared about and taking my frustrations out on my loved ones, it all came spiraling down when I got that phone call saying that your contract is being terminated. I didn’t know what to do. I think when people watch this they will see that it’s real emotion. Some of it is acting, but a lot of everything that goes through me and my character in ‘Free The Narrative 2’ is real emotion. That’s me letting go of so many burdens that I’ve been carrying, so many negative thoughts, so much bad energy, and being able to get it out. I basically wiped my hands of a lot of stuff I’ve been carrying for years. It’s all based around mental health.

It’s so cool now that people are more willing and open to talk about mental health. We tell stories and talk about all the trials and tribulations that the wrestlers have gone through and what it's taken to overcome that. Most of that stuff is mental. Even with the physical injuries, there’s such a mental aspect to being able to overcome these things. I finally had an opportunity to portray, let everything out, be me, and show the world Adam. I’ve had this unbelievable career being this monster, this corporate monster that was made and I turned in to. I didn’t always have the opportunities to show Adam, the human side, that I’m a real person even though I look gigantic. I am gigantic. I can rip people’s skin off with my bare hands, but I’m still a caring, kind human being. This was the first time I had an opportunity to be totally 100% creative, no if, ands, or buts. What I said I wanted to do, it came off. It was so cool to be able to work with some of my closest friends and guys that reached out when I had nobody there for me, when I thought I was drowning, and be able to work on this project.

We filmed it, edited it, made the music, everything all in house together. It was a team building exercise. Everyone at the end of it was like, wow. We got so caught up in the moment when we were producing and putting it together, when we watched it back, we didn’t even realize we said and did half the things that we did because we were so in the moment. That’s what’s so special about what we were able to capture which was real, true, raw emotion out of everybody in it.”
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

slika
AleksaVP
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la AleksaVP »

slika
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Post Postao/la Eumaus The Swineherd »

Šta kad bi na indiesima izlazia na neku pismu od Cher :thinking:
slika
Hangman98
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Post Postao/la Hangman98 »

Kol'ko mi je cudan bez one bradetine...
slika
SwitchBlade
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post Postao/la SwitchBlade »

Eumaus The Swineherd je napisao/la: 28 stu 2021, 22:23 Šta kad bi na indiesima izlazia na neku pismu od Cher :thinking:
Zamisli, čovjek koji je javno pljunuo na indy scenu sveo se na to da se mora natjecati na istoj sceni. Oh, slatke li ironije.
slika
Odgovori