Mickie James

Hardcore country!

Zabaljači masa bio da je na nastupu deset ili deset tisuća ljudi
The A-Lister (B.L.)
Rank 13
Rank 13
O meni: Mali od skandala. Osnivač ŠAS-a. Student Poslovne ekonomije. Baby Lasagna stan. Pobjednik Dnore 2025.

🇺🇦🇵🇸🇦🇲

Mickie James

Post Postao/la The A-Lister (B.L.) »

~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13
O meni: (za sada jedini) Centralni Europljanin na forumu i veliki obožavatelj ženskog hrvanja

https://www.last.fm/user/iAvrilFan1

Mickie James

Post Postao/la ~MandyRose~ »

ja bi glasao za nju
Karmen Petrović | Jade Cargill | Wendy Choo | Tiffany Stratton
CHELSEA GREEN
Naomi | Bianca Belair | Piper Niven | Nikkita Lyons

slika

Austin Theory|LA Knight|CM Punk|Hook|Logan Paul
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

Mickie James

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

**Aldis was asked:** "Do you think maybe with her return and that kind of thing with who is running the stuff, do you think maybe that was retaliation what you said, or do you think they are being clueless as always?

**Aldis responded:** "You're not suggesting that the executive director of a publicly-traded company with stockholders and huge television rights fees to maintain would be as petty as to devalue one of his own assets just to get revenge over a response to a feud that he himself started, do you? She is only a sure-fire Hall Of Famer and multiple time champion across multiple promotions and a groundbreaker. Half the women's roster there basically decided they wanted to be wrestlers because of her. Times have changed. The fans have their own opinion and their own voice. These silly, petty, tactics and things, they see through them these days. I don't think anybody saw that and thought, oh, man Mickie James is a jabroni. They saw that for what it was. Look man, she's as good as any woman there is. She is an all-time great. She doesn't need me to fight her battles for her, that's for damn sure. Ultimately, she knows her worth and she can make anything work. I think everybody in the world could smell that stench."
slika
~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13
O meni: (za sada jedini) Centralni Europljanin na forumu i veliki obožavatelj ženskog hrvanja

Mickie James

CHELSEA GREEN

slika

~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13

Mickie James

CHELSEA GREEN

slika

Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Mickie James

Post Postao/la Eumaus The Swineherd »

Nije sudac sjeba izgleda. Ono kad neko u kompaniji zapravo zna sellat pa oni backstage ne znaju šta da rade :mrgreen:

"On last night’s episode of RAW, Asuka defended the RAW Women’s title in a match against Mickie James. The referee in the match ruled that James was unable to continue, however, as most viewers noted, the finish appeared to offer some confusion as to whether it involved a legit injury to James. Well, it turns out there was a reason for the awkward finish.
According to PWInsider, the planned finish for the match was for James to tap out to the Asuka Lock, but the match was stopped due to concern that James was injured based on how she was selling the move from Asuka.
However, in reality, James is not injured and simply did a fantastic job of selling the move. PWInsider notes that James did such a great job of selling that those in charge were fooled, which caused them relay instructions to the referee for the match to be stopped.
The site reports that, while not confirmed, Asuka is expected to defend the RAW Women’s title against Zelina Vega at Clash of Champions after Vega slapped Asuka."
slika
Markovic619
Rank 13
Rank 13

Mickie James

Post Postao/la Markovic619 »

Eumaus The Swineherd je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST The site reports that, while not confirmed, Asuka is expected to defend the RAW Women’s title against Zelina Vega at Clash of Champions after Vega slapped Asuka.
koji k...

Vega ima meč za titulu... wtf omg lol...
Dynamite 7
Rank 13
Rank 13
O meni: 😒😒😒

Mickie James

Post Postao/la Dynamite 7 »

Markovic619 je napisao/la:
Eumaus The Swineherd je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST The site reports that, while not confirmed, Asuka is expected to defend the RAW Women’s title against Zelina Vega at Clash of Champions after Vega slapped Asuka.
koji k...

Draga mi je i odlična kao menadzerica,ali treba je držati što dalje od ringa,a kamoli meča za titulu.
WRECK EVEYONE& LEAVE.
~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13

Mickie James

Markovic619 je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST
koji k...

Vega ima odličan build up prema tituli. WWE ju je bookirao kao odličnu i definitivno vjerodostojnu hrvačicu :D

msilim, Vega je dobra hrvačica i već 10 godina je od kad je počela biti u indy sceni, ali ovo nema smisla da menađerica koja kada je imala mečeve je uvijek gubila sada odjednom ode ravno prema tituli od najjače kečerice u rosteru
CHELSEA GREEN

slika

~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13

Mickie James

Mickie James, Lisa Marie Varon and SoCal Val recorded another episode of GAW TV. During the show, Mickie shared that she recently suffered a broken nose and will not be able to wrestle for a few weeks. She did not say when she suffered the injury but she last wrestled on 9/21 on RAW against Zelina Vega.

“Of course I’m topping it off with this beautiful accessory that I have to wear for a week at least, until I can take it off because I broke my nose recently in a match.

So, legit broke my nose in a match, so now I can’t wrestle for a couple weeks. Unfortunately that sucks but, silver lining as we do, I went ahead and the doctor was so nice and so amazing that since I had to get my nose fixed, broken back, he let me record it.”

James said the injury is not severe, but it was more-so of her not being able to breath out of one side of her nose.

“And it wasn’t severe. It wasn’t like my nose was blasted across my face. It was more like a curve and I can’t breath out the one side and I’ll be honest, I thought it was gonna be a lot more painful. It was more like pressure to get it fixed.”

She added that her nose had to be relocated and the outer wall of her nasal cavity collapsed.

“Now, it has to be relocated but also, I have my nasal canal, my nasal cavity, this outer wall has collapsed, so that’s what we’re looking at here.”

https://www.postwrestling.com/2020/10/0 ... ral-weeks/
CHELSEA GREEN

slika

Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

Mickie James

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

slika
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Mickie James

Post Postao/la Eumaus The Swineherd »

Vidi se ko nije prismrdia gledanju joshia :lol:

slika
The A-Lister (B.L.)
Rank 13
Rank 13
O meni: Mali od skandala. Osnivač ŠAS-a. Student Poslovne ekonomije. Baby Lasagna stan. Pobjednik Dnore 2025.

🇺🇦🇵🇸🇦🇲

Mickie James

At 40 “retire already” Even though the men are champs well into there 50s and glorified for it. Sad but true
Na zadovoljstvo nikoga
~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13

Mickie James

ughh kako joj WWE sjebao drugi WWE run. Da bar osvoji tag team titule prije nego joj ugovor istekne
CHELSEA GREEN

slika

The A-Lister (B.L.)
Rank 13
Rank 13

🇺🇦🇵🇸🇦🇲

Mickie James

~MandyRose~ je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST ughh kako joj WWE sjebao drugi WWE run. Da bar osvoji tag team titule prije nego joj ugovor istekne
S kim?
Odgovori