Britt Baker

All Elite Wrestling
Odgovori
SwitchBlade
Rank 11
Rank 11

Britt Baker

Post Postao/la SwitchBlade »

Najbolje trenutno rješenje za diviziju je stavljanje titule na Britt, koja ionako dobiva većinom glavni fokus kod žena. Ne razumijem zašto to ne iskoristiti, pa onda s njom graditi temeljne feudove s kvalitetnom pričom, umjesto onako nasumično nabacanih mečeva s nula isplate.
slika
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Britt Baker

Post Postao/la Eumaus The Swineherd »

Kad žene i jesu na TV-u to bude ili nothing meč ili squash, zašto bi to iko gleda. Dajte im segmente i storylineove i ljudi će možda i gledat mečeve :?
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

Britt Baker

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

slika
SwitchBlade
Rank 11
Rank 11

Britt Baker

slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Britt Baker

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

slika
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Britt Baker

Post Postao/la Eumaus The Swineherd »

Jako je dobro ispala u Waiting Roomu, nadam se da ce tako nastavit.
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Britt Baker

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Dr Britt Baker on her AEW heel turn - "“It was Kenny Omega. He had the idea of turning me heel. I was just training one day, he came up and talked to me about it. He’s like ‘what do you think about being a heel? We don’t really have any heels and, you know, maybe this would work.'”
slika
AleksaVP
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Britt Baker

Post Postao/la AleksaVP »

slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Britt Baker

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Dr. Britt Baker on main eventing: “This is a show that has the likes of Jon Moxley, Cody Rhodes, Matt Hardy, Penta, and Eddie Kingston, and I’m the main event. Part of me can’t believe this is happening, while the other half is saying, damn right it’s happening.”
slika
Markovic619
Rank 13
Rank 13

Britt Baker

Post Postao/la Markovic619 »

Jedan dio mene kaže da ne zna iz kojeg razloga vas dvije imate unsanctioned mec

A drugi dio mene se slaže sa prvim dijelom mene :mrgreen:
SwitchBlade
Rank 11
Rank 11

Britt Baker

Pa, razumijem ih na neki način ovdje. Radi se o blow off meču. Britt Baker i Thunder Rosa imaju feud već nekoliko mjeseci, pa im je potrebno takvo nešto da ga dovrše. I vjerojatno način da se otpiše Thunder Rosa s obzirom da NWA kreće ponovno s emitiranjem. To što AEW voli često pretjerivati sa suvišnim gimmick mečevima, sasvim je druga priča.
slika
Markovic619
Rank 13
Rank 13

Britt Baker

Post Postao/la Markovic619 »

Speaking to Renee Parquette on Oral Sessions, Baker revealed how her boyfriend Adam Cole reacted following the match, which was taped the week prior, and after seeing the match on television.

"As soon as we got to the back, they're taking the tacks out and he was texting with Jeff Jones. He went to grab the phone to FaceTime, I'm covered in blood, and Jeff was preparing him, 'She's okay.' He was so happy. He actually watched the match when it was playing when he was backstage at NXT. He does not miss a big moment. He was watching on his phone. His text almost made me cry. He said, 'Britt, you literally made history. This is one of the best women's matches I've ever seen. One of the best gimmick matches period,' and just saying how the match will always be remembered. That was really what I wanted more than anything; to put out something people would remember and would go down in the history books. The first of anything will always be remembered, but something that draws true emotion out of people, and that's what they remember, not because it was the first, second or third something," she said.

Baker went on to say that Tony Khan wanted to watch the match with her in Orlando and celebrate St. Patrick's Day. She said they watched the match at Reba's house along with Cash Wheeler and Eddie Kingston. She also noted that she was constantly calling Tony Schiavone to make sure the match was okay

"I liked it, and very rarely do I like any of my matches. Of course, there was some stuff I wish I did better," she said.

AEW spent all week hyping the Lights Out match as a historic and game-changing bout not only in the women's division, but the entire company. After the match was over, it received universal praise from fans and wrestlers.

"It was such a sense of relief because this was my baby. I had put so much time and effort and emotion into all of it. I was going to be crushed if fans were like, 'It was fine, but overhyped.' We really did hype it all week. I would have been heartbroken if they didn't like it. When they did, it was such a relief. I had so many nice messages from people in different companies," said Baker.

When asked who sent her messages that surprised her, Baker said, "Drew McIntyre messaged me. I was really excited about that. Trent Seven, who is one of the funniest guys, messaged me. I had a nice message exchange with the other role model in wrestling [Bayley]. One of my favorites, I'm literally a fangirl of her. She's the best. Candice LeRae, who helped train me and is a hardcore legend herself. Mick Foley loved it. We also talked about getting him hooked up with fixing his teeth."
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Britt Baker

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Dr. Britt Baker: "That was all Kenny’s idea to turn me heel. I was scared. Of course, I was going to do it...I never had been a heel before. I didn’t know anything about heat. That’s the best thing that ever happened to me. That & getting injured, when I got injured, I got to work on my heel promos"
slika
AleksaVP
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Britt Baker

Post Postao/la AleksaVP »

slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator