Hiroshi Tanahashi

Ace of New Japan

Svijet New Japan Pro Wrestlinga
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Hiroshi Tanahashi

Post Postao/la Eumaus The Swineherd »

Nova titula, nova era. Ok možda je malo pre strogo da mu je ne bi uopće da, al svakako ne brzo i ne bi ima dug reign. Ako išta izmuza bi maksimalno Tanin lov za tom titulom, ionako je već dugo priča može li se nosit s ostalim main eventerima.
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

Hiroshi Tanahashi

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Eumaus The Swineherd je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST i ne bi ima dug reign
ne bi ni kod mene, mislim da mu ne bih do niti jednu obranu, ali mislim da je toliko zadužio kompaniju da ugrabi jedan reign, možda bih čak išao toliko daleko da stai i karijeru na liniju. premda bi to bilo malo telefonirano.
slika
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Hiroshi Tanahashi

Post Postao/la Eumaus The Swineherd »

Sherpa je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST premda bi to bilo malo telefonirano.
Dobar storilajn doe :D
slika
Markovic619
Rank 13
Rank 13

Hiroshi Tanahashi

Post Postao/la Markovic619 »

In July 2006, Brock Lesnar was scheduled to defend the IWGP Heavyweight Title against Hiroshi Tanahashi in what would be considered a dream match today.

Unfortunately for fans, the bout never happened due to what was described as "visa issues."

In his latest Aces High series, Tanahashi reflected on Lesnar leaving him high and dry.

"I go in there and [Riki Choshu] says ‘Lesnar’s not coming’. I was just stunned, like the world had gone into darkness in front of me. I never knew the real ins and outs of the contract issue, but I do know he had a really special money situation going on, and I would imagine that was what was at the heart of it. It was really an unprecedented set of circumstances when it comes to IWGP title matches. Back in those days, we would have this big lion mark flag at the venues for fans to write messages of support on. Going into this match, we ran out of space on the first flag and had to get a second. That was how hyped the match was with the fans in the venues, but all of a sudden it was gone," said Tanahashi.

Lesnar had won the IWGP Heavyweight Title in October 2005 and made successful defenses against Shinsuke Nakamura, Akebono, and Giant Bernard.

When asked what kind of match he would have had with Lesnar, Tanahashi replied, "Technical, I think. It would have to be; you certainly couldn’t match him for power. To be brutally honest, I could never get into any of what I saw of Lesnar. It was all one sided, a completely selfish way of wrestling. I saw him come up in the early 2000s, and he was just pounding people, you never got to see anything from his opponents. I just didn’t understand his deal at all. I think to be honest Lesnar didn’t really care where he was wrestling as long as he got his payoff. That wasn’t the case with Bernard and other foreign guys like that. It really took me aback that there was someone who cared absolutely nothing for the place they were working. That was part of my motivation for that match."
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Hiroshi Tanahashi

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Staviti titulu na lesnara im je bila jedna od gorih odluka
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Hiroshi Tanahashi

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

slika
Master of darkness
Rank 12
Rank 12
O meni: Istraživač filozofije egzistencijalizma
4x Član meseca
Budući pisac

Hiroshi Tanahashi

Post Postao/la Master of darkness »

Markovic619 je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST In July 2006, Brock Lesnar was scheduled to defend the IWGP Heavyweight Title against Hiroshi Tanahashi in what would be considered a dream match today.

Unfortunately for fans, the bout never happened due to what was described as "visa issues."

In his latest Aces High series, Tanahashi reflected on Lesnar leaving him high and dry.

"I go in there and [Riki Choshu] says ‘Lesnar’s not coming’. I was just stunned, like the world had gone into darkness in front of me. I never knew the real ins and outs of the contract issue, but I do know he had a really special money situation going on, and I would imagine that was what was at the heart of it. It was really an unprecedented set of circumstances when it comes to IWGP title matches. Back in those days, we would have this big lion mark flag at the venues for fans to write messages of support on. Going into this match, we ran out of space on the first flag and had to get a second. That was how hyped the match was with the fans in the venues, but all of a sudden it was gone," said Tanahashi.

Lesnar had won the IWGP Heavyweight Title in October 2005 and made successful defenses against Shinsuke Nakamura, Akebono, and Giant Bernard.

When asked what kind of match he would have had with Lesnar, Tanahashi replied, "Technical, I think. It would have to be; you certainly couldn’t match him for power. To be brutally honest, I could never get into any of what I saw of Lesnar. It was all one sided, a completely selfish way of wrestling. I saw him come up in the early 2000s, and he was just pounding people, you never got to see anything from his opponents. I just didn’t understand his deal at all. I think to be honest Lesnar didn’t really care where he was wrestling as long as he got his payoff. That wasn’t the case with Bernard and other foreign guys like that. It really took me aback that there was someone who cared absolutely nothing for the place they were working. That was part of my motivation for that match."
Mec izmedju Tane i Lesnara kojem se radi je dream match iskreno. Gde je Lesnar monster heel, a Tana babyface koji osvaja srca publike.
You leave when you think it's time
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Hiroshi Tanahashi

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Big guns

slika
SwitchBlade
Rank 11
Rank 11

Hiroshi Tanahashi

Post Postao/la SwitchBlade »

Čovjek koji je skovao izraz "zabranjena vrata". :handgestures-salute:
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Hiroshi Tanahashi

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Re: Hiroshi Tanahashi

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Pošto je u japanu ponoć prošla, sretan rođendan aceu

45. I da još jednom u mom životu nastupiš uz high energy

slika
The A-Lister (B.L.)
Rank 13
Rank 13
O meni: Mali od skandala. Osnivač ŠAS-a. Student Poslovne ekonomije. Baby Lasagna stan. Pobjednik Dnore 2025.

🇺🇦🇵🇸🇦🇲

Post Postao/la The A-Lister (B.L.) »

Mislio sam da je mlađi :blush:
SwitchBlade
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post Postao/la SwitchBlade »

Vječna mladost ne dolazi iz fontane, već od sviranja zračnih gitara. :D
slika
Sherpa