NWA vijesti/rasprave

National Wrestling Alliance

National Wrestling Alliance
Hangman98
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Re: NWA vijesti/rasprave

Post Postao/la Hangman98 »

Tyrus je 5 godina stariji od Brock Lesnara.
slika
Rio146
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Post Postao/la Rio146 »

Znam da NWA ne raspolaže nekim većim sredstvima, ali ovo je sramotno. Komotno mogu naći nekog upola mlađeg i njega graditi.
Yes Sir!
slika
AleksaVP
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la AleksaVP »

Imaju Cardonu, čovek je jebeni draw na indisima
crocop97
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post Postao/la crocop97 »

Nije stvar toliko u godinama nego Tyrus nije bio ništa bolji ni kad je bio mlađi, još bi nekako i prošlo da bar može odradit meč i dobar promo, a na rosteru već imaju nekoliko ljudi koji bi u svakom slučaju bili bolji prvaci, čak bi bilo bolje i da je Murdoch zadržao titulu nego ovo
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Ili da je vruć na sceni kao PCO prije koju godinu
slika
crocop97
Rank 11
Rank 11

PCO i dalje dobija jako dobre reakcije, možda je u raspadu, ali svejedno zna bit zabavan, ne vjerujem da bi se fanovi Impacta previše bunili da ga se stavi u main event scenu, sad opet postaje vruć nakon velikog face turna, dok Tyrus jedino može odbit fanove. Nitko nije bio oduševljen ni kad je bio u meču za titulu prije nekoliko mjeseci, ovo je ignoriranje publike na razini TNA-a za vrijeme Hogana i Bischoffa.

Najjače je što ni ne gledam NWA, ali me svejedno naživciralo jer sam im mislio pružit još jednu šansu ako poprave stvar na Hard Times-u
slika
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Post Postao/la Eumaus The Swineherd »

Đizs krajst daleko smo od comfy Power na youtubeu dana. Ovo je otužno.
slika
The A-Lister (B.L.)
Rank 13
Rank 13
O meni: Mali od skandala. Osnivač ŠAS-a. Student Poslovne ekonomije. Baby Lasagna stan. Pobjednik Dnore 2025.

🇺🇦🇵🇸🇦🇲

Post Postao/la The A-Lister (B.L.) »

Htio sam prošle godine glasat za Tyrusa u najoverpushed kategoriji ali mi je promaklo. Ove godine neće.
crocop97
Rank 11
Rank 11

Corgan o negativnim reakcijama na Tyrusa:
Spoiler
“Well first of all and it’s been very hard for the general wrestling community to understand is to me, the NWA is a mainstream product. I want to bring back a traditional mainstream product to television, national television or international television. It’s not complicated. In terms of the vibe, I like that old shooter vibe. I want you to watch people who you believe can beat your ass. That’s it and I want the toughest to win and I want the toughest to feel like they’re the stars of our company and it’s interesting because as I’ve pivoted to that over the last 18 months and really built the company around the toughest people, not always the biggest but the toughest people. I really see how it’s starting to really click. In essence, I finally connected that passion that I had for Bruiser [Brody] when I was a kid to the modern version of the NWA.

“A lot of people in the wrestling community and I know it’s a highly debated topic, you know, they like what’s going on with… I call it the ‘eight-star Meltzer matches’ and all that stuff and I like that stuff too but if we’re just talking business, just straight business, not fan stuff, I still believe in Brock Lesnar versus Bobby Lashley and in this [main event at Hard Times 3], Matt Cardona who’s recast himself on the independent scene as the star that he is versus Tyrus who’s, you know, 6’8, 375 pounds versus Trevor Murdoch who’s 6’3 and another 350, I wanna see that match… If you don’t wanna see stuff like that, don’t watch the NWA because that’s what I’m going to give you, more and more of that and as we climb and I’m kind of able to develop younger talent in the mould of the NWA, we will be the toughest, hardest-hitting wrestling promotion in the world. I know there’s the strong style in Japan but to me, that’s a different psychological — it’s hard to explain. I don’t mean it disrespectfully. It’s just a different psychology,” explained Corgan.
TLDR: Corgan želi gledat nepokretne mrcine i ako vam se ne sviđa, nemojte gledat, ko vas jebe.
slika
AleksaVP
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la AleksaVP »

Tajrus ne može da hoda a kamoli nekog da prebije, na kojim je drogama lik.
Rio146
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Post Postao/la Rio146 »

crocop97 je napisao/la: 15 stu 2022, 22:54 Corgan o negativnim reakcijama na Tyrusa:
Spoiler
“Well first of all and it’s been very hard for the general wrestling community to understand is to me, the NWA is a mainstream product. I want to bring back a traditional mainstream product to television, national television or international television. It’s not complicated. In terms of the vibe, I like that old shooter vibe. I want you to watch people who you believe can beat your ass. That’s it and I want the toughest to win and I want the toughest to feel like they’re the stars of our company and it’s interesting because as I’ve pivoted to that over the last 18 months and really built the company around the toughest people, not always the biggest but the toughest people. I really see how it’s starting to really click. In essence, I finally connected that passion that I had for Bruiser [Brody] when I was a kid to the modern version of the NWA.

“A lot of people in the wrestling community and I know it’s a highly debated topic, you know, they like what’s going on with… I call it the ‘eight-star Meltzer matches’ and all that stuff and I like that stuff too but if we’re just talking business, just straight business, not fan stuff, I still believe in Brock Lesnar versus Bobby Lashley and in this [main event at Hard Times 3], Matt Cardona who’s recast himself on the independent scene as the star that he is versus Tyrus who’s, you know, 6’8, 375 pounds versus Trevor Murdoch who’s 6’3 and another 350, I wanna see that match… If you don’t wanna see stuff like that, don’t watch the NWA because that’s what I’m going to give you, more and more of that and as we climb and I’m kind of able to develop younger talent in the mould of the NWA, we will be the toughest, hardest-hitting wrestling promotion in the world. I know there’s the strong style in Japan but to me, that’s a different psychological — it’s hard to explain. I don’t mean it disrespectfully. It’s just a different psychology,” explained Corgan.
TLDR: Corgan želi gledat nepokretne mrcine i ako vam se ne sviđa, nemojte gledat, ko vas jebe.
Jel to Vince iz Međugorja preko svojih ljudi vodi NWA?
Yes Sir!
slika
crocop97
Rank 11
Rank 11

Vince se bar pravio da osluškuje publiku, ovaj otvoreno kaže da ga nije briga.

I opet, ajde da su to teškaši ili superteškaši koji mogu odradit meč i promo, niko ne kritizira što nwa ne radi tehničarske polusatne mečeve i "nwa stil" nije opravdanje za ovo jer se Tyrus preznoji samo dok dođe do ringa. Lik ozbiljno uspoređuje Tyrusa s Bruiserom Brodyem, Lesnarom i Lashleyem, šta uopće reć na to... Zamisli pustiš jednog Elia Drakea da ode i prije tog ne napraviš ništa s njim, a bio je odmah prirodno odlično prihvaćen jer se savršeno uklapao u koncept i onda godinu-dvije kasnije staviš titulu na Tyrusa.
slika
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Post Postao/la Eumaus The Swineherd »

Malo puno Cornettya se slušalo.
slika
AleksaVP
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt: