Nasumične Impact vijesti/rasprave

Vraćanje starim vrednostima, staro ime ponovo
crocop97
Rank 11
Rank 11

Re: Nasumične Impact vijesti/rasprave

Post Postao/la crocop97 »

Možda ovo ima veze i s pokušajima traženja veće mreže, jer Anthem navodno želi da je TNA usko vezan uz brend Anthem Entertainmenta koji planiraju ojačat, što znači da TNA ne prelazi nigdje ili žele imat potpunu kontrolu nad pregovorima.

U svakom slučaju, velika greška i ovo će se itekako odrazit na raspoloženje u svlačionici
slika
crocop97
Rank 11
Rank 11

Imali su sastanak preko Zooma
Spoiler
TNA held a meeting with Zoom with talents to inform them of Scott D’Amore’s departure this afternoon and to introduce everyone to new TNA President Anthony Cicone, who will be heading the day-to-day of the company going forward. Anthem Head Len Asper was on the call as well.

A number of talents on the call relayed to PWInsider.com that during the meeting it was stated that D’Amore had “stepped down” from the company, which was not the case and not even what was stated in the company's official statement. We are told by several that this did not sit well with some of the talents and as one wrestler said, “This wasn’t the way to start off” a relationship with the locker room, especially since so many talents had a connection with D’Amore and that the vast majority liked D’Amore.

Cicone read what was described as a “prepared statement,” which some didn’t like but others noted that he was in a no-win situation given he was replacing D’Amore.

There was nothing specific stated about creative going forward, but the remainder of the creative team beyond Scott D’Amore are still with the company.

The meeting did not give talents a chance to ask any questions, which we can confirm did not endear some talents to the changes, either. The beginning of the call, when talents were informed about Scott D’Amore’s departure before Anthem execs joined them, was very angry for some talents before the execs joined while others tried to calm the waters.

One TNA personality who was on the call commented that Anthem “had a lot of work to do” moving forward.

There are some taking a "wait and see" stance as they look to see how it shakes out and whether there are additional changes. There are others trying to keep the faith in the fact that the remainder of the team was still in place and that they had to bear down and get back to work when the No Surrender PPV comes in New Orleans.

It should be noted that one story making the way around talents is that Anthem wanted the TNA brand to be more in-line with the parent company going forward and that the brand had been too D’Amore-centric with Scott as the face of the company. That was not addressed on the call, however. While D’Amore was regularly on TNA programming as the head of the company, he was also the company’s biggest cheerleader, no different than Paul Heyman in ECW or even Tony Khan in AEW, someone who was living 24/7 for TNA and in many ways, his life was entangled with TNA brand, at least, until today.
Jedina pozitivna stvar je da Scottov tim bookera ostaje i da će vjerojatno uložit više para u TNA, ali ništa tu ne miriše na dobro, već su tu slagali rosteru da je Scott sam dao otkaz
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Da sam WWE ili AEW odmah bih ga probao ugrabiti

Al ovo je vijest koju zbilja nisam očekivao
slika
Hangman98
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Post Postao/la Hangman98 »

Jako me iznenadilo, radio je odlicna posao sa tadasnjim Impactom i vidjelo se da je strastven oko uspjeha kompanije. Nelogican potez.
slika
crocop97
Rank 11
Rank 11

Moose odnosno trenutni jebeni prvak i osoba s najdužim ugovorom nedavno kod Van Valeta izjavi da je ostao prvenstveno zbog odnosa s D'Amoreom i pozitivne atmosfere u kompaniji i onda Anthem napravi ovo.
slika
AleksaVP
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la AleksaVP »

Kažu da je hteo uz pomoć nekog jakog sponzora ili neke banke da kupi kompaniju ili da se poveća budget kako bi doveo zvučnija imena ali da ovi nisu ni razmisli o tome.
crocop97
Rank 11
Rank 11

Anthem je izjavio da planiraju velika ulaganja u skorije vrijeme takio da ovo za rezanje budžeta nema smisla, evo najavljen je i Rebellion za Palms gdje su imali i Hard To Kill. Izgleda da je došlo do razilaženja u mišljenju kako treba dalje razvijat kompaniju i Anthem je postavio svog čovjeka na čelo TNA-a. Samo što gube puno odlaskom D'Amorea, navodno mu je ponuđeno da ostane na nekoj nižoj poziciji, ali nije htio.
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

PWinsider: “The original plan for TNA Rebellion was to hold it at NYC's Hammerstein Ballroom. The venue is still in play for later in the year. The decision was made to go back to Vegas instead.”
slika
Hangman98
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

slika
crocop97
Rank 11
Rank 11

Ne znam koliko će pomoć ni da se sad vrati, bar dugoročno, jer su neslaganja očito dovoljno velika da su se morali tako razić. Anthem želi veću kontrolu i ne želi da TNA ima samostalnost identiteta izvan Anthema, dok D'Amore želi veću slobodu i jačanje brenda i veći budžet. Scott je sigurno bio svjestan da TNA mora otić s AXS-a da bi podigli gledanost i radio bi na tome da je uspio kupit kompaniju, vrlo moguće da su mu zato odbili prodat.

Već su počeli gurat u priču oko Systema da Moose sebe smatra i licem Anthema, ne samo TNA-a, a to su počeli još prije nego je Scott dobio otkaz
slika
Markovic619
Rank 13
Rank 13

Post Postao/la Markovic619 »

Napravili su veliku grešku otpuštanjem Scotta...

Krenuli su uzlaznom putanjom i onda su se vratili nazad sa ovim potezom.
Hangman98
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Bas lijepo izgleda

slika
ante
Rank 11
Rank 11
O meni: Spiritualni lider JAS-a

Post Postao/la ante »

Sve su im titule lijepe
slika
crocop97
Rank 11
Rank 11

PWInsider reported that some indicated to them that Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley’s TNA contracts may be up soon. The sources that we spoke to claimed that it would be within the month, but inquiries to both Shelley and Sabin directly went unreturned. However, sources near TNA did tell us that they believe it was true.

‘‘We’ve also heard a little more. We’re told that TNA’s offers of late have been categorically different than what many were expecting, especially after some of the talent meetings held in recent months. While we can’t speak to the Motor City Machine Guns specifically, we’ve heard that some talent are instead being offered per-date deals instead of full on contracts. We’re working to find out if that is widespread. Motor City Machine Guns were announced as having signed new TNA deals on March 23 of last year.”

Ovo je loše
slika
AleksaVP
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la AleksaVP »

Odgovori