Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

Tessa Blanchard

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Won

Blanchard was in California and then Mexico, living with fiancé Miguel Olivo (Daga). She missed two sets of tapings, the first because, like many at the time, she did not want to travel during the period when much of the country was locked down. For the second taping, there would have been issues with getting out of Mexico. She was scheduled and advertised for the 7/18 Slammiversary show, scheduled for a multi-person match with Elgin, Eddie Edwards, Ace Austin and Trey Miguel. However, we had gotten word this past week from multiple sources that she was not going to appear, and with Elgin out, that would lower the number of participants to three unless they did some additions, and the WWE April cuts would all be available by the time of that show.

There was still a question regarding getting out of Mexico. In addition, she and Olivo are basically inseparable and there was the question over whether, if she came to the U.S., if she would be able to return to Mexico. We had heard that until she got married, which was scheduled for this summer, she wasn’t going to risk leaving Mexico for fear of not being able to return.
slika
~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13
O meni: (za sada jedini) Centralni Europljanin na forumu i veliki obožavatelj ženskog hrvanja

https://www.last.fm/user/iAvrilFan1

Tessa Blanchard

Post Postao/la ~MandyRose~ »

PR stunt da prekriju njezin neprofesionalizam
Karmen Petrović | Jade Cargill | Wendy Choo | Tiffany Stratton
CHELSEA GREEN
Naomi | Bianca Belair | Piper Niven | Nikkita Lyons

slika

Austin Theory|LA Knight|CM Punk|Hook|Logan Paul
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Tessa Blanchard

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

slika
~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13
O meni: (za sada jedini) Centralni Europljanin na forumu i veliki obožavatelj ženskog hrvanja

Tessa Blanchard

vidim da Tessa opet šalje lažne informacije dirt sheet-sima o tome kako je WWE zainteresiran za nju, umjesto da šalje Impact Zoom call promo. Anyways, nije li to ista Tessa koja je imala meltdown na Mae Young Classicu, i leakala je rezultate Dave Meltzeru? Da, hmm... good luck booking that stage you speak of, honey!

slika
CHELSEA GREEN

slika

SwitchBlade
Rank 11
Rank 11

Tessa Blanchard

Post Postao/la SwitchBlade »

Znači žele se riješiti problematičnih hrvača, ali su zainteresirani za Tessu. Okej...
slika
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Tessa Blanchard

Post Postao/la Eumaus The Swineherd »

SwitchBlade je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST Znači žele se riješiti problematičnih hrvača, ali su zainteresirani za Tessu. Okej...
Gledaj širu sliku, AEW i AAA imaju suradnju. Ako je WWE dovede, AEW će izvisit, a ako WWE išta ima bolje od AEW-a to je ženska divizija. Dapače, moguće da je ovo sve njen pokušaj da se ugura u AEW, procurit da te WWE želi i možda moš osigurat veće pare ako te AEW oće.
slika
Markovic619
Rank 13
Rank 13

Tessa Blanchard

Post Postao/la Markovic619 »

According to Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer, WWE has sent out feelers towards Blanchard. Alex McCarthy of talkSPORT adds that a source close to Blanchard told talkSPORT that WWE is the "likely landing spot" for Blanchard.

The source also noted to McCarthy that they didn't believe Tony Khan and AEW were interested. Tessa's father Tully currently works for AEW.
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Tessa Blanchard

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Tessa Blanchard

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

dave

Regarding Tessa Blanchard, who has still not surfaced anywhere since being released by Impact and only wrestled once since the pandemic started, which was a loss to Kylie Rae on Warrior Wrestling, as things stand right now, this is not going to be her destination. Based on what we were told, when her name came up, the feeling was that while nobody will deny her talent and from that standpoint they know she’d be very valuable, especially with the nature of their women’s division, the decision was made to not pursue her
slika
~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13

Tessa Blanchard

Tough luck za rasisticu
CHELSEA GREEN

slika

SwitchBlade
Rank 11
Rank 11

Tessa Blanchard

Donijela bi im više problema nego koristi, tako da ih razumijem.
slika
Markovic619
Rank 13
Rank 13

Tessa Blanchard

Post Postao/la Markovic619 »

WON - There is ‘talk of Daga coming in’ to AEW. As far as Tessa Blanchard

There has been talk of Daga coming in. As far as Tessa Blanchard goes, that’s a decision that ultimately will be made based on the perceived value of her to the product vs. the negativity and backlash in some quarters such a signing would have. Impact made her world champion when there were still fans and there was never a visible backlash from those who attended, but there was a backlash in social media. AEW is a far bigger target for social media backlash, really the biggest of any company. But when Blanchard went into a self-imposed exile when the pandemic started one year ago, she was probably the best in-ring American woman wrestler including Sasha Banks if you based it on her major matches. She did have an advantage of working with men and not women a lot in Impact, better bases and generally more experienced opponents, but she was not being carried and she was the only woman wrestler who worked at the level of hard athletic style too be compared with Japanese male wrestlers. We do know regarding the subject of her months ago that her past was considered too much of a negative at that time even though there were those who did want her to elevate the division.
SwitchBlade
Rank 11
Rank 11

Tessa Blanchard

Kao što sam rekao u prethodnom postu, Tessa će im donijeti više problema nego koristi. Što se tiče Dage, mislim da AEW već ima toliko ljudi i prema onome što sam vidio o Dagi, zapravo im nije toliko potreban.
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Tessa Blanchard

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Glasine su da ona i dga pregovaraju s AEWom. Ona bi dobro došla, iako potencijalan backlash. daga... a još jedan mid carder
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Tessa Blanchard

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Dave Meltzer on WOR: "I just want to clarify this because a lot of people have been asking me, AEW is not negotiating with Tessa Blanchard, I know people keep asking me about this and in fact there is nothing to it"
slika
Odgovori