Evo i tema o njemu

slika
Sake
Rank 12
Rank 12

Mustafa Ali

Post Postao/la Sake »

Finale je trebao biti Ali vs. Gulak.

Inače odličan promo, nadam se da osvaja titulu i steala pre-show.
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

Mustafa Ali

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

“Yeah, it sucked, man. There were days I’d wrestle at 9 o’clock, and afterward, I often didn’t shower and would just throw on sweatpants. I had my police gear in the car and would rush to get to the station by 10:30, clean myself off as best I could and be ready for my shift by 10:59.”

Daniel Bryan mentioned Ali worked as a police officer in Chicago during his first round Cruiserweight Classic matchup, that night one of the dispatch officers was watching, word got around, and his unit finally found out about his wrestling habits.

“When I eventually came back to roll call, everyone was staring and smirking at me. I said, ‘What’s going on?’ And they said, ‘How was your vacation?’ I told them it was a lot of fun, but they kept pressing. ‘Where did you say you went again? Who did you go with?’ She took a picture and sent it around to everyone, so yeah, they eventually found out.” Ali revealed.
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Mustafa Ali

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

slika
ante
Rank 11
Rank 11
O meni: Spiritualni lider JAS-a

Mustafa Ali

Post Postao/la ante »

On bi bio tako dobar izbor za face WWE-a
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Mustafa Ali

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

slika
Sake
Rank 12
Rank 12

Mustafa Ali

Post Postao/la Sake »

ante je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST On bi bio tako dobar izbor za face WWE-a
Bliski Istok, nek mu daju CW titulu na sljedećem Saudi showu.
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Mustafa Ali

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Mustafa Ali

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

slika
AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

Mustafa Ali

Post Postao/la AlenB »

– Former WWE writer Kazeem Famuyide recalls incident that he believes led to Mustafa Ali’s push. Appearing on the Wrassle Rap podcast (transcription via Fightful Wrestling), Famuyide had the following to say:

“People would come and sit in creative sometimes. I’ll tell you one story, and I was still pretty new then, and he did it in jest but he meant it. We’re sitting in the writers room and Daniel Bryan just storms down the hallway and he’s walking and he’s walking and he kicks the door open, and he walks in and he was like, ‘Hey! We need, a hot, young, babyface! Right now!’ and I was like huh? He’s like, ‘The youngest babyface you have is pushing 40-something years old. How’s this gonna work?’ And he came in joking but he was dead ass, and in a roundabout way, I think that’s how we got to Mustafa Ali where it was like, he was a pure, white-meat baby-face on 205 Live that got real emotion, that could fu*king sell agony and Vince is so huge on that like, ‘You gotta bring em’ in. If you can fight from underneath, oh God. That’s such an advantage because they gotta see that you’re fighting and the agony and pain and the face’. So when you finally overcome, they’re with you and that’s the genius of Vince [because] he understands the dynamics of good versus evil, and fighting against the odds, and underdogs and he might beat it to a pulp sometimes.” Famuyide continued, “Like maybe sometimes, the babyface gets beat up too fuc*ing much but there’s one thing that these motherf*ckers do not miss on, is that those big fu*king baby-face moments. Nobody remembers the months and months leading up to WrestleMania 30 that Daniel Bryan got sh*ted on. All people remember, is him standing at WrestleMania 30 with those two belts pumping yes, yes, yes, yes and God dammit, when it comes to making those type of moments, that motherf*cker doesn’t fuc*ing miss.”
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Mustafa Ali

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Osim što dobar dio ljudi pamti kako je db bio tretiran, kao što dobar dio ljudi pamti kako je ali bio apsolutno nigdje kolko? Dvije godine?
slika
ante
Rank 11
Rank 11
O meni: Spiritualni lider JAS-a

Mustafa Ali

Post Postao/la ante »

Da, svi smo zaboravili grozne trenutke poput Big Showa u main eventu Battlegrounda i sjajne trenutke poput onog segmenta s ljudima koji su nekad drzali world title (ukljucujuci Bryana kojem je Mark Henry dignuo ruku i odao pocast sve dok se Punk smijao kao budala u pozadini :lol: :lol:), ili turnanja na Wyattove ili Raw takeovera. /s
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Mustafa Ali

Post Postao/la Eumaus The Swineherd »

ovo puno toga objašnjava, i to zašto bi se jedan badass i pametan babyface odjednom počea ponašat ko debil samo da bi bia underdog.
slika
Maki
Rank 13
Rank 13

Mustafa Ali

Post Postao/la Maki »

Eumaus The Swineherd je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST ovo puno toga objašnjava, i to zašto bi se jedan badass i pametan babyface odjednom počea ponašat ko debil samo da bi bia underdog.
Ali je bio priličan underdog i na 205 tho.
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Mustafa Ali

Post Postao/la Eumaus The Swineherd »

Maki je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST
Eumaus The Swineherd je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST ovo puno toga objašnjava, i to zašto bi se jedan badass i pametan babyface odjednom počea ponašat ko debil samo da bi bia underdog.
Ali je bio priličan underdog i na 205 tho.
Ne mislim specifično na Alia, mislim generalno na WWE.
slika
Odgovori