WrestleMania 34

Za WWE događaje koji su iza nas
AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

WrestleMania 34

Post Postao/la AlenB »

Očekivao sam ovakvu ocjenu za Rondin meč.

Recimo da su mu ocjene na mjestu, jedino Lesnar/Reigns i malo Shin/AJ bih smanjio.
slika
Melloo
Rank 12
Rank 12

WrestleMania 34

Post Postao/la Melloo »

Overrato Wm da ga puste malo oni debili po twitteru :mrgreen:
Sake
Rank 12
Rank 12

WrestleMania 34

Post Postao/la Sake »

IC Title meč underrated, Nak-AJ overrated.
slika
Sake
Rank 12
Rank 12

WrestleMania 34

Post Postao/la Sake »

slika
AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

WrestleMania 34

Post Postao/la AlenB »

Dobar video, bolji nego WrestleMania
slika
~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13
O meni: (za sada jedini) Centralni Europljanin na forumu i veliki obožavatelj ženskog hrvanja

https://www.last.fm/user/iAvrilFan1

WrestleMania 34

Post Postao/la ~MandyRose~ »

Karmen Petrović | Jade Cargill | Wendy Choo | Tiffany Stratton
CHELSEA GREEN
Naomi | Bianca Belair | Piper Niven | Nikkita Lyons

slika

Austin Theory|LA Knight|CM Punk|Hook|Logan Paul
AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

WrestleMania 34

Post Postao/la AlenB »

Per the Observer, Brock Lesnar’s new deal with WWE was reached on April 2 before Monday Night Raw, so he had signed almost a week before WrestleMania 34, and he knew he was winning on that day too.
That deal is apparently for more than just one match but he may not end up doing any more than the Greatest Royal Rumble booking. Apparently he got a big raise on it and no matter what it ends before SummerSlam.
Final note on that: Lesnar, Vince McMahon, and Roman Reigns all agreed on Brock elbowing Reigns to get him bloody during the WrestleMania match.
slika
emirates
Rank 12
Rank 12

WrestleMania 34

Post Postao/la emirates »

Ma znalo se da su sva trojica pristali na to, ali ono sto ja ne mogu da shvatim jeste kako Vince "ne smije se raditi piledriver i curb stomp zbog povreda glave" McMahon nakon svega toga moze odobriti da Brock legit laktovima u glavu otvori Romana. Glupost koja nikome ne treba.
slika
AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

WrestleMania 34

Post Postao/la AlenB »

– As previously reported, Christian recently critiqued the Shinsuke Nakamura vs. AJ Styles match at WrestleMania on his podcast and why the match got a rather mild reaction from the fans. Below are some additional highlights from Edge and Christian’s Pod of Awesomeness (transcript via WrestlingInc.com), this time with Edge critiquing The Undertaker vs. John Cena and Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar.

Christian on the show being too long: “I think that it was too long. It’s a long time for people to sit and watch [pro] wrestling and stay engaged the entire time. Like, I get it. It’s a huge event. Overall, I thought the card was really good. I thought that pretty much every match delivered. Just like I said, it seems like when people are sitting that long, they just get burnt out after a certain amount of time. Sometimes really great matches don’t seem as good maybe because the crowd is not as hot as they should be and it seems like it could affect the way the matches are viewed when they are really good.”

Edge on the length of WrestleMania possibly having a negative impact on Roman Reigns: “I think that [has] affected Reigns two years in a row now. You want to be in the main event, but you’re in the main event after six-and-a-half hours of wrestling. That’s a tough position to be in, no matter who you are, to try and keep a crowd engaged. It is too long, but I get the flip side. You’re trying to get people on the show.”

Edge on why he was confused by Cena vs. The Undertaker: “The Taker/Cena thing… I’m confused. Yeah, even sitting in the crowd and running to the back. And then, what was it, a five-minute match or something? Was it? I mean, who knows going into it what limitations there are or anything like that, but, man, there was an opportunity to have a dream match at WrestleMania and it felt lost somehow. I don’t know. It was just odd. I guess that’s really what it was to me. It was just odd.”

Christian on the finish to Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar: “I was surprised by [the finish of the match], but that’s not always a bad thing. I think that it’s weird because, like, when… I think the same thing, like Reigns was put in a tough position two years in a row main eventing after a long, long night.”

Edge on who he thinks should’ve won: “I personally would’ve put the title on him [Reigns], but there you have it. There you have it.”
slika
emirates
Rank 12
Rank 12

Analiza hladne glave - WrestleMania 34

Post Postao/la emirates »

http://prohrvanje.com/analiza-hladne-gl ... emania-34/

Evo moj clanak gdje navodim znacajne promjene koje bi, po mom misljenju, znacajno dosta poboljsale WrestleManiju 34 :D
Zadnja izmjena: emirates, dana/u 15 tra 2018, 09:28, ukupno mijenjano 1 put.
slika
TheViper
Globalni moderator
Globalni moderator

Post Postao/la TheViper »

Odlican text :clap:

Sve se slazem.
AlenB
Administrator
Administrator