Rank 12

Nia Jax

Post Postao/la Sake »

oh shit
slika
~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13
O meni: (za sada jedini) Centralni Europljanin na forumu i veliki obožavatelj ženskog hrvanja

https://www.last.fm/user/iAvrilFan1

Nia Jax

Post Postao/la ~MandyRose~ »

Emma ju samo izignorirala lol
WENDY CHOO GANG!

slika
Sake
Rank 12
Rank 12

Nia Jax

Post Postao/la Sake »

~MandyRose~ je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST Emma ju samo izignorirala lol
Nia je ušutkala :lol:
slika
~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13
O meni: (za sada jedini) Centralni Europljanin na forumu i veliki obožavatelj ženskog hrvanja

Nia Jax

Nia Jax quit?

THE WWE is in chaos after superstar Nia Jax reportedly walked OUT of Monday Night RAW.

The 33-year-old - who is the cousin of legend The Rock - is the second wrestler to walk out of the show in just a week.

Jax is said to have got frustrated at a backstage incident during RAW, according to reports.

She then left the taping, and was not seen for the rest of the night.

The WWE have yet to confirm the rumoured news.

Brit star Neville is thought to have walked out after being booked to main event Monday Night RAW last week.

The Newcastle-born wrestler was understood to be upset about losing the Cruiserweight title at No Mercy to the big-mouthed ex-NXT ace.

And Amore confirmed the feared rumours about Neville leaving the company during a house show in Regina, Canada, on Saturday.

While ripping into rival Kalisto during a promo, he said: “I took care of Cass, then made Neville quit. You're nothing.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/4707283/ ... s-neville/
WENDY CHOO GANG!

slika
~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13

Nia Jax

RAW cure se zbilja tresu kada znaju da Asuka dolazi. Nia ne zeli biti njezin punching bag opet na main rosteru.

slika
WENDY CHOO GANG!

slika
Sake
Rank 12
Rank 12

Nia Jax

Post Postao/la Sake »

Nia Jax's sudden absence from WWE has been given multiple explanations which made the already muddy situation nearly indiscernible. However, a new development just made this story all too juicy.

According to Justin Barrasso of SI.com, Nia Jax's cousin, Dwyane "The Rock" Johnson, influenced her decision on leaving the company. The report goes that Jax was upset with her current status in WWE, specifically WWE's plans for her at TLC. Jax was originally scheduled to lose cleanly Sasha Banks. This concept didn't work for Jax as she felt like her character would have been severely damaged. Seeking advice, she contacted Rock who encouraged her to walk away if she was truly unhappy.
slika
AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

Nia Jax

Post Postao/la AlenB »

slika
Sake
Rank 12
Rank 12

Nia Jax

Post Postao/la Sake »

Shrek i Fiona 2.0 :lol:
slika
~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13

Nia Jax

Nia Finally Reveals Why She Took Her Leave of Absence
Reckless speculation is a favorite pastime of WWE fans, and it's easy for the truth to get lost amid all the innuendo zipping about cyberspace. However, Nia Jax is here to play rumor killer.

Last October, WWE saw Neville storm out of the company. His sudden departure had wrestling fans desperate for clues and when Jax appeared to do the same thing a week later, it felt like WWE Superstars were evaporating before our eyes. However, things amplified when Jax was said to have gotten the green light from, her cousin and WWE demigod, The Rock, to leave the company.

But none of it was true. On Thursday, Jax took time out of her reign as RAW Women's Champion to officially put this urban legend to bed.

"That was the craziest thing I've ever heard! The fact that people would think that Dwayne would ever tell me to not do something for the WWE, a place that's actually given him his start and the reason he is on top of the world, it's completely false and hilarious," she laughed.

A jovial Jax went on to say that even including The Rock in an anti-WWE narrative was "blasphemous" due to his obvious devotion to Vince McMahon and his company.

But even if The Rock wasn't an impetus to leave, Jax still missed two weeks of action. A number of reports claimed that Jax was unhappy with her status in WWE and spent the rest of the month protesting until WWE caved.

But that's not true, either.

"It has nothing to do with that at all. It wasn't something that was that big of a deal. I had actually had an injury that happened to me personally on a flight—an overhead bag fell directly on top of my head while I was on a plane. I was out of it, I was completely out of it. I'm not kidding you," she explained.

Jax said she was sleeping when a woman reached for the overhead compartment and whiffed at her falling bag. Unfortunately for Jax, her neck broke the bag's plunge.

"It was just something where I had to go and make sure I was okay and rest up. It was right before a tour. All it was, was just like, 'Hey, you're not the storyline right now. Go take a break. Make sure you're okay, and then come back for tour.' That was it. That was the bottom line. That was the story," she emphasized.

Jax was back in the ring by November 1 and resumed a path that would eventually earn her a WrestleMania 34 victory over Alexa Bliss to nab her first ever WWE Championship. They'll have their rematch this Sunday at the Backlash pay-per-view.

http://popculture.com/wwe/2018/05/03/ni ... e-luggage/

WENDY CHOO GANG!

slika
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Nia Jax

Post Postao/la Eumaus The Swineherd »

Zašto iko misli da bi Nia otišla, ona jedino i može bit uspjeh u WWE-u.
slika
Sake
Rank 12
Rank 12

Nia Jax

Post Postao/la Sake »

Možemo pričati koliko je njen lik inkonzistentan?

Otišla je od "don't be a bully, be a star", do toga da sinoć na RAWu maltretira jobbera i provocira Rondu.

Katastrofa je u ringu, cringefest na mikrofonu i nema nikakvu harizmu.
slika
~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13

Nia Jax

WENDY CHOO GANG!

slika
ante
Rank 11
Rank 11
O meni: Spiritualni lider JAS-a

Nia Jax

Post Postao/la ante »

WhatCulture ima otprilike istu kolicinu kredibiliteta koliko i neki srednjoskolac koji pise clanke za svoju lokalnu zajednicu
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Nia Jax

Post Postao/la Eumaus The Swineherd »

ante je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST WhatCulture ima otprilike istu kolicinu kredibiliteta koliko i neki srednjoskolac koji pise clanke za svoju lokalnu zajednicu
Rekao bi i manje, nijedna njihova glasina nije ispala istinita.
slika
~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13

Nia Jax

WENDY CHOO GANG!

slika
Odgovori