Odgovori
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

Jeff Hardy

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

I dok je Matt Hardy osoba koja drži TNA gledanost, ništa od toga ne bi bilo kada njegov brat nije pristao biti dio ovako ludog projekta

Jeff je čitavog života bio popularniji, no sada nije. Sada je samo OBSOLETE!!!

Samo običan Brother Nero.

Slušam vaša mišljenja o njemu.

slika
Cenation Leader
Rank 10
Rank 10
O meni: Ljubitelj ProWrestlinga, veliki filmofil, Madridista u duši.

Jeff Hardy

Post Postao/la Cenation Leader »

Jedan od mojih najdražih hrvača, zavolio ga za vrijeme WWE-a i volio bi da se vrati bez obzira sto bi za njega bilo bolje da ostane tu.
slika
AleksaVP
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Jeff Hardy

Post Postao/la AleksaVP »

Svakako da je Jeff bio popularniji dosta više od Matta nego sada ovu ulogu što Ima Matt samo njemu pristaje, ne bi Jeffu sela nikako.
slika
bruiser 2
Rank 3
Rank 3

Jeff Hardy

Post Postao/la bruiser 2 »

jucerasnji impact je the best of

metch u kavezu sa Courtney Rush je keva

popravio se impact!!!!!
HBK
Rank 10
Rank 10

Jeff Hardy

Post Postao/la HBK »

Jako sam voleo Jeffa dok je bio u WWE. Iskreno se nadam da ce se vratiti jednom.
HBK
Rank 10
Rank 10

Jeff Hardy

Post Postao/la HBK »

Sto i ova tema nije prebacena u WWE podsekciju @Sherpa
AleksaVP
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Jeff Hardy

Post Postao/la AleksaVP »

As of now, the planned main event for SummerSlam 2017 is Jeff Hardy vs Brock Lesnar for the Universal Championship!
slika
AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

Jeff Hardy

Post Postao/la AlenB »

Ništa protiv Jeffa, ali zar nemamo već ljudi koje bismo mogli pushati na to mjesto?
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Jeff Hardy

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Strowman vs Lesnar zvuci toliko jebački bolje nego ovo...
slika
Rio146
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Jeff Hardy

Post Postao/la Rio146 »

Nebi Jeffa u title picture-u.
Yes Sir!
slika
Sake
Rank 12
Rank 12

Jeff Hardy

Post Postao/la Sake »

AleksaVP je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST As of now, the planned main event for SummerSlam 2017 is Jeff Hardy vs Brock Lesnar for the Universal Championship!
Wonderful :D Ali ako Matt ne bude Broken kada Jeff bude solo...
slika
TheViper
Globalni moderator
Globalni moderator

Jeff Hardy

Post Postao/la TheViper »

Gotivim Jeffa, ali on trenutno nema sta da trazi u title sceni.
Igor
Rank 8
Rank 8
Kontakt:

Jeff Hardy

Post Postao/la Igor »

Jako zanimljiv intervju Hardya.

One half of the current RAW Tag-Team Champions, Jeff Hardy recently spoke with The Art Of Wrestling Podcast owner, Colt Cabana about a number of topics including: how WWE’s schedule caused Jeff’s addiction problem, Jeff being inebriated in his match at Victory Road 2011 vs. Sting & more.

Here are the highlights: (transcripts by WrestlingINC)

Hardy On His Addiction Issue & How It Started:

“It was the schedule, definitely, with the WWE because if you’re on RAW back in, I don’t know, ’06, ’07, ’08, ’09, something like that and if you’re on RAW, you’re basically gone Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, come home Tuesday, and Wednesday and Thursday are your weekends, basically. Do it all again. Then, you’ve got the long haul of the tours, the overseas tours can last up to two weeks or whatever, but I think, overall, because I have these other outlets as far as, like when I see something I want to paint, I’ve got to go get a canvas and do it. If I have this song in my head, I’ve got to record it, get a demo down or something. And motocross was huge for me too and like, building tracks because I love that s**t so much. I never had time for that there and oh my gosh, I think that just drove me over, especially with the opioid addiction with the Vicodin and the somas, man, because it became something bigger than me and I was going. I knew deep down, ‘man, I can’t live my life like this and depend on this pill, like, everyday to get this feeling.’ And I knew better.”

Hardy Also Talked On How He Was Visibly Inebriated In His Match With Sting At Victory Road:

“2011, with Sting, I was taking somas and I went out there fu***d up and man, I couldn’t even wrestle. For the first time in my life, I went too far. I couldn’t wrestle my idol, basically, Sting, and he had to do the right thing and shut me down and pin me. That deal with Sting, man, honestly, was the best thing that ever could have happened to me to straighten my ass up.”

Hardy Reflecting On What Changed:

“That was my eye-opener, for the rest of my life, it was that night with Sting. And, man, I love him so much. He was so great after that and coming back in the best shape of my life in 2012, whenever that was when I won the world title again or whatever. Basically, in a way, in a sick way, that was kind of an eye-opener for me to see that and to feel pitiful for myself. 2012 was one of my best years ever, coming back from that tragedy of a story and just, so basically being on the road so much, I go carried away. The addiction got the best of me.”

Hardy Says That He Never Even Drank Until He Was 22 Years Old:

“I was 21. I never drank a beer. Then, around 22, that’s when I started getting crazy, man. It was nuts, man. Back when GHB was, if you remember that whole thing, now it is known as the date rape. That was the first drug I ever did and once you do that, it’s over. It’s over.”
GENERALNI MENAĐER
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Jeff Hardy

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

slika
Jovo Sina
Rank 1
Rank 1

Jeff Hardy

Post Postao/la Jovo Sina »

Mnogo ga loše koriste ljudiiii. Jeffu nije više in ring takmičenje najjača strana. Prošli su njegovi zlatni dani u ringu. :naughty: Trebaju mu dati novu ulogu i poslati ga da se takmiči sam, može biti top zvezda uz malo guranja! :drool:
Odgovori