Anna Jay

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

slika
SwitchBlade
Rank 11
Rank 11

Anna Jay

Post Postao/la SwitchBlade »

Imala je solidan nastup prošli tjedan,moglo bi nešto biti od nje,ima tu potencijala.
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

Anna Jay

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Anna Jay

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

slika
SwitchBlade
Rank 11
Rank 11

Anna Jay

slika
~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13
O meni: (za sada jedini) Centralni Europljanin na forumu i veliki obožavatelj ženskog hrvanja

https://www.last.fm/user/iAvrilFan1

Anna Jay

Post Postao/la ~MandyRose~ »

slika

AEW star Anna Jay was interviewed this week on the Battleground podcast. Jay talked about teaming with Tay Conti, the Dark Order and much more. Check out some of the highlights below.

On how she got into wrestling:
“I didn’t know how to get into it. There were no schools around me. I didn’t think it was possible. It kind of fell into my lap. Everyone around me knew I wanted to and Glacier from WCW is a family friend. My aunts talked to him and said this is her dream. He said he was opening a wrestling school in Atlanta called the Power Factory and told her that I should come. I went to a camp there and knew I wanted to do it. Six months later, I moved to Atlanta to train full time. That was in 2018.”
On how she got into AEW:
“I trained at the Power Factory. There’s a connection there. QT Marshall, who was my coach and he knew Cody Rhodes. AEW was not a thing when I started training. During the pandemic, they did not have their handle on a lot of wrestlers due to travel restrictions. I was in driving distance so I got the call that they wanted me to do a dark match with Penelope Ford. That was my first match with AEW. I got called the next week to have the match with Shida on Dynamite. The following week, the rest is history so I really lucked out.”
On picking her dream match, past or present:
“There’s so many people I want to wrestle who are wrestling right now. But, I honestly think who got me into wrestling is Nikki Bella. I’m not going to lie about it. She’s charismatic. She made me believe that was something I could do one day. So I would love to wrestle her. No stipulations. I would like to go a very long time in the ring with her. That would be a lifelong goal but I don’t think that’s going to happen now, but that would be very cool.”
Bella Twins utjecaj je premocan! :clap:
Karmen Petrović | Jade Cargill | Wendy Choo | Tiffany Stratton
CHELSEA GREEN
Naomi | Bianca Belair | Piper Niven | Nikkita Lyons

slika

Austin Theory|LA Knight|CM Punk|Hook|Logan Paul
~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13
O meni: (za sada jedini) Centralni Europljanin na forumu i veliki obožavatelj ženskog hrvanja

https://www.last.fm/user/iAvrilFan1

Anna Jay

Post Postao/la ~MandyRose~ »

Karmen Petrović | Jade Cargill | Wendy Choo | Tiffany Stratton
CHELSEA GREEN
Naomi | Bianca Belair | Piper Niven | Nikkita Lyons

slika

Austin Theory|LA Knight|CM Punk|Hook|Logan Paul
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Anna Jay

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

QT gave his opinion of Anna Jay: “Lee Johnson and all of my students turned into The Dark Order (he laughs). Preston Vance #10, Alen Angels #5, Anna Jay, those are the three and then Lee Johnson was the other one that during the pandemic all got jobs. She (Anna Jay) is actually Glacier’s best friend’s niece. He said, ‘I have this girl. I don’t know how serious she is going to take it because she is beautiful.’ I said ok. She came to the school and I thought I dealt with girls like this at The Monster Factory. She’s not going to last. Right away she got hurt. She needed shoulder surgery and she stuck through it. During that show at the school, she had done a match with Penelope (Ford) that was ok. It was only her sixth match. I was at Cody’s house and he said, ‘What if we do Anna Jay vs Shida?’ because we didn’t have any talent. I said, ‘dude, I’m not going to lie. I’m not sure about putting her on live TV.’ This is her seventh match but she did great. She had a great response from the audience. They came up to me and said they want to sign her. I said, ‘ok, but if she doesn’t do well, she is not my trainee (laughs).’ Of course, I don’t ever want to take away a job from anybody, but at the same time, just know what you’re buying. She’s had seven matches. Because she was a performer before doing recitals, she’s got IT. I used to say IT was just an excuse for hiring bodybuilders who didn’t know how to wrestle. Anna Jay has IT.”
slika
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Anna Jay

Post Postao/la Eumaus The Swineherd »

slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Anna Jay

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Anna jay ima sve potrebno da bude zvijezda za jedno dvije ili tri godine.

Mislim, 22 godine, debi prije 15 mjeseci, čak su joj dali i veoma dobru poziciju
slika
AleksaVP
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Anna Jay

Post Postao/la AleksaVP »

fuck :( :(
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Anna Jay

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Šteta, ali nadam se da će je koristiti koliko mogu, baš kao što su i britt
slika
Maki
Rank 13
Rank 13

Anna Jay

Post Postao/la Maki »

Sherpa je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST Šteta, ali nadam se da će je koristiti koliko mogu, baš kao što su i britt
Ovo. Za nekog ko nije izgrađen ili je u procesu da bude najgora stvar je da samo nestane jer za godinu dana sve će biti drugačije.
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Anna Jay

Post Postao/la Eumaus The Swineherd »

Ogromna šteta za nju :(
slika
SwitchBlade
Rank 11
Rank 11

Anna Jay