Brodie Lee

Post Postao/la SwitchBlade »

slika
AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

Brodie Lee

Post Postao/la AlenB »

On the latest edition of Talk Is Jericho, Brodie Lee discussed how Vince McMahon and Triple H responded to him asking for his release from WWE, how Triple H was worried about the ‘sinking ship’ perception of WWE, and how he told Lee that he might be able to get him matches in New Japan. He also said that WWE offered him “ungodly money” to stay. Highlights are below.

On how Vince McMahon and Triple H reacted to him requesting his release: “I remember Vince called me and we had two 20 minute conversations, we just talked like humans, and it was very, you know how Vince is very, almost robot like in ways, but when you talk to him, he’s a good person, almost. It was crazy. He’s like, ‘Well what do you want, do you want more money, do you want a push?’ I said, ‘No, at this point, I don’t want either that.’ I also didn’t realize at the time that other people had asked for their releases, but not publicly. So a bunch of people had done that. And Hunter even told me later, he goes, ‘We can’t release you or it’s going to make, like, people are jumping off the sinking ship.'”

On Vince calling him and telling him he can’t let him go: “I thought, honestly, that they were going to do it [give him his release], and then after the second conversation with Vince, he called me and said, ‘Hey man, for business reasons, I can’t let you go.’ And I said, ‘OK, that’s totally fair, it’s your decision, obviously I signed the contract, no ill will on that respect,’ I say can I get out, because they had added six months to my contract for a wrist surgery I had, I said, ‘Can I get out in November?’ He goes, ‘That’s a question for somebody else.’ I said, ‘OK.'”

On how Triple H telling him he could possibly get him matches in New Japan: “Hunter called me and said, ‘What do you want to do?’ I said, ‘I want to wrestle.’ He goes, ‘Do you want to go to New Japan?’ I was like, ‘Yes, 100%, can we make that happen?’ He goes, ‘Yeah, I think I can make that happen.’ Then, of course, never happened and nothing ever came of it. Then we talked about going to NXT, and that never happened.”

On how WWE offered him “ungodly money” to stay: “I was offered contracts all the way up to the day they, we were still talking about a contract the day they called me to release me. I had been offered contracts. Because that was their, kind of, I think, their MO at that time is, let’s just keep everybody. And I think they knew I’m gone, and I’m going to go to AEW as soon as I can. It was ungodly money, honestly, I could never even imagine making that money in wrestling, and it was literally just to stay home. It’s insane because with two kids, a wife, and it’s like, what do I do, and thank God my wife was like, ‘No, you need to get out and do something else.'”
slika
AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

Brodie Lee

Post Postao/la AlenB »

sve mi je jasno u ovom intervjuu osim ovoga kako bi mu Triple H sredio mečeve u New Japanu :mrgreen:

nadam se da će se HHH oglasiti po tom pitanju na sljedećoj nekoj konferenciji, vrlo zanimljiv topic
slika
Thecorporatebeast
Rank 1
Rank 1

Brodie Lee

Post Postao/la Thecorporatebeast »

Čovek je bio under used u WWE, ali ovaj Vince parody gimmick mu zaista više šteti nego što će mu doneti koristi.. Umesto da je uradio nešto originalno, zbog čega je i otišao, on je odlučio da uradi parodije Vince. Kad radiš parodije nakon nekog vremena ljudi te tako i vide, kao parodiju.. Moje mišljenje
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

Brodie Lee

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

AlenB je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST sve mi je jasno u ovom intervjuu osim ovoga kako bi mu Triple H sredio mečeve u New Japanu :mrgreen:
Ovo i mene zanima. Pogotovo šro bi to maltene bio presedan u modernom dobu
slika
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Brodie Lee

Post Postao/la Eumaus The Swineherd »

Sherpa je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST
AlenB je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST sve mi je jasno u ovom intervjuu osim ovoga kako bi mu Triple H sredio mečeve u New Japanu :mrgreen:
Ovo i mene zanima. Pogotovo šro bi to maltene bio presedan u modernom dobu
Pitanje je i jesu li mu mrtvi ladni lagali ko i Lashleyu.
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Brodie Lee

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Brodie Lee: “Self-doubt played a huge role in my life for a long time in WWE. It makes you doubt who you are and what you are. I knew that I was a great professional wrestler and I knew I was one of the better ones in the locker room. That’s why I needed to get out of that environment.”
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Brodie Lee

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Brodie Lee

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Brodie Lee Confirms He Can Wrestle For NJPW While With AEW
slika
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Brodie Lee

Jao kad bi cili Dark Order moga uletit u NJPW i napravit nered misec dana :pray:
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Brodie Lee

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Kakvu je ozlijedu pobrao? Jel možda zato izgubio titulu odmah, pošto se u meču ozlijedio, kasa mu je to bio zadnji meč kojeg je radio
slika
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Brodie Lee

Sherpa je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST Jel možda zato izgubio titulu odmah
Hah, cope. Jasno ko dan da je oduvik plan bia vratit na Codya.
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Brodie Lee

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Pa meni se čini da je, ali i da se dogodilo prebrzo. Znam da khan izbjegava odgovoriti na pitanje oko njegova izostanka (možda je neka gadna ozlijeda, možda je storilajn). Al ako je ozlijeda, lako je moguće da su mjenjali kraj meča u ringu.
slika
Maki
Rank 13
Rank 13

Brodie Lee

Post Postao/la Maki »

Eumaus The Swineherd je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST
Sherpa je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST Jel možda zato izgubio titulu odmah
Hah, cope. Jasno ko dan da je oduvik plan bia vratit na Codya.
Ovo. Sve je sedmicama ranije bilo bookano ka Codyevom trijumfalnom povratku.
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Brodie Lee

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Puno pun prerano je otišao...

Trenutno bryan alvarez na svom twitter profilu retweeta komentare ljudi iz industrije sa posljednjim komentarima na ovu tragediju :(

slika
Odgovori