Chasing Glory with Lilian Garcia

AfterbuzzTV Podcast

Za sve druge wrestling stvari
~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13
O meni: (za sada jedini) Centralni Europljanin na forumu i veliki obožavatelj ženskog hrvanja

https://www.last.fm/user/iAvrilFan1

Post Postao/la ~MandyRose~ »

Karmen Petrović | Jade Cargill | Wendy Choo | Tiffany Stratton
CHELSEA GREEN
Naomi | Bianca Belair | Piper Niven | Nikkita Lyons

slika

Austin Theory|LA Knight|CM Punk|Hook|Logan Paul
~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13
O meni: (za sada jedini) Centralni Europljanin na forumu i veliki obožavatelj ženskog hrvanja

CHELSEA GREEN

slika

Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Post Postao/la Eumaus The Swineherd »

Čudan naslov videa za ćer ubojice :think:
slika
~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13

Corey Graves Opens Up About Relationship with Carmella

During an appearance on Lilian Garcia's podcast, CoreyGraves spoke out about how his relationship with Carmellawent public:

“The story that made the rounds without paying it any mind, it was not accurate. It was made out of anger and emotion and it was… it wasn’t what it looked like. I had been out of the house, living on my own for quite some time before that whole situation.”

“It was a ‘sexy story’ that people went: ‘Oh, my god let’s talk about what a piece of crap this guy is.’ It was angry and emotional and its been apologized for on both ends. It’s moved forward.”

“That was the thing. I didn’t think it was anybody’s business other than my own and those closest to me knew. My small group of friends and even beyond knew before the actual process started. So that’s what I get for playing my cards close to the vest. The internet grabbed a hold and ran with it, but it blew by. The storm’s over if you know what I mean. Everyone’s moved on.”

“I’ve as happy as I’ve been in a long time. I’m very tired, but happy.”

http://nodq.com/news/558552459.shtml
CHELSEA GREEN

slika

~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13

CHELSEA GREEN

slika

~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13

CHELSEA GREEN

slika

~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
CHELSEA GREEN

slika

~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13

Cliffnotes:

Kelly discusses briefly about her experience living in Las Vegas. Fell into a routine she grew tired of and moved back to Los Angeles; would not recommend living in Vegas.
Approached by Heyman the day before RAW Reunion for her title win. Hadn’t been familiar with the 24/7 title but agreed to appear when she heard Candice Michelle was apart of the pitch. Enjoyed the segment and how it unfolded.
Rekindled with old acquaintances at the show. They sat at catering for two hours reminiscing. Misses the camaraderie of her coworkers.
Most difficult part of post-WWE life was the initial transition. At first fell into a domestic role for ex-husband Sheldon Souray after retiring in her mid-20s, still contemplating her place in the world. Thankful for WAGS because it provided her an enterprising platform and something for her to do.
One of E!’s initial demands was for Kelly to bring a friend on the show since she didn’t know the cast, which she declined. E! wanted her nonetheless and she was instructed to act like she knew the women for years for the pilot. WAGS was cancelled because the network CEO felt it did not fit their new marketing strategy.
Enjoyed WAGS because it was a performance outlet. At the same time, she found the show’s treatment of her crumbling relationship with Sheldon intrusive.
Thinks WAGS may have exacerbated their marital issues. Had a frenetic traveling schedule between her Vegas home and LA for shooting, which meant she seldom saw Sheldon. Sheldon also didn’t like the exposure from the show, and more tension developed when he retired from hockey and Kelly started making more money.
Discussed their wishes for the wedding with E! producers, which they honored.
Married to Sheldon for a year before divorcing amicably. Wished there was better communication between herself and her ex before the marriage. She wanted children of her own, whereas he did not. Talks about how having kids is one of her dreams.
Met her current boyfriend Joe at a dog park. She initiates their conversation though they do not exchange contacts. She attempts to connect more through social media to no avail, but receives a dm from him two days later for a date. They revisit the park for their next date and eat dinner, and thus begins their relationship. Says he’s the most supportive man she’s ever encountered.
Talks about her parents’ relationship. Separated while she was a young child but maintained a good relationship for herself and her sister and sheltered them from the drama.
Started gymnastics when she was a toddler when her uncle opened the first gymnastics gym in Jacksonville. Had a tailbone injury at 9 when she tried to balance atop a bedpost with one leg. She fell and the bedpost went through her which required a 3 month hospital stay and a blood transfusion from her mother. Lillian recalls a similar experience where she slammed the back of her head on the pool wall during competitive backstroking.
Quit gymnastics and began cheerleading. Started swimsuit modeling at 18.
Attended a Christian school before being enrolled in public school for high school. Was an unfocused student that often skipped classes, which she doesn’t regret. She graduated even though faculty were not confident about her performance.
Her father was laidback while her mother was disciplinary.
The topic then becomes a discussion of Kelly’s deceased father. Died of a rare, rapidly progressing brain cancer called glioblastoma. Took two months for a diagnosis; by the time he was diagnosed, he was already comatose. Kelly and her sister demanded a brain biopsy but the Vegas doctors were apathetic to their plight.
They removed the tumor, but his condition worsened. Kelly’s sister insists they go to LA for a night with the support of doctors. By the following morning, their father was put on life support for double pneumonia. Both she and her sister are in hysterics at that point. They spend their final moments with him listening to music that he enjoyed. He died in their arms.
She finds solace in her final moments with him and the fact that she and her sister did not have to withdraw life support. Lillian talks about her own experience with her deceased father.
She feels her father’s spirit from a dream where he gets out of bed and tells her “I’m fine”.
Discovered by John Laurinaitis in a swimwear catalog. She and Alicia Fox auditioned in Atlanta and were hired. They lived together in Louisville training for a few weeks before touring. She sought to prove that she was more than a model to everyone.
Felt like she had to grow up quickly from the intense schedule.
She recalls on her first televised ECW appearance “you’re a crack whore” chants and boos at her. Heyman encouraged her to ignore them.
She was reluctant about her early exhibitionist storylines. Her family found out as they watched her on TV. Nevertheless, she trained frequently until she was moved to RAW. She enjoyed performing because Vince encouraged her just to be herself.
In retrospect, she has no regrets about her career. She’s content with her accomplishments. Her most profound experiences were WWE’s military support tours, in which she was overwhelmed seeing maimed young men. She says she felt honored seeing the troops in person and recalls many great memories with her coworkers.
The first tour was chaotic. The helicopter Mickie James and JBL boarded made an emergency landing because they were being shot at.
On a trip with Kristal, Layla, and Brooke, Kelly pissed in a cup. Layla had her window down, so when Kelly threw the cup outside, the urine splashed in Layla’s mouth. Everyone is screeching in laughter.
Hates driving and would purposely drive bad to avoid doing it. The people that traveled with her caught on quickly to her antics.
Talks about the pressures of her Instagram business and sex appeal for women in media. She feels fortunate that she’s never been pressured to change her appearance.
Built a business empire through Instagram via endorsements from internet startup such as FashionNova, among others. Preparing a CBD-skincare product line which she expects to release in three weeks. She also hopes to develop a wine label.
Devotes 12 hours days once a week for photoshoots.
Says if she didn’t have her social media, she’d probably be more active in competitive reality TV.
CHELSEA GREEN

slika

~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13

CHELSEA GREEN

slika

Odgovori