Nasumične WWE vijesti/rasprave

Za sve nedefinirano

Komentari o najpopularnijoj wrestling organizaciji današnjice
Maki
Rank 13
Rank 13

Post Postao/la Maki »

Some notes regarding different things of late. Paul Levesque, while never saying anything publicly, those close to the situation say he’s very frustrated with how things are going on the main roster. One person noted that a big problem isn’t Vince not being open to suggestions, but that they believe he’s far too open these days to suggestions and that it ends up watering down all the original visions and storylines. We’re told that there has been too much input from too many people on the team who haven’t figured out that when you change something in a story, it has a ripple effect on every aspect of the story. He solicits input on so much from so many people that it leads to things being watered down. There is a question of how Vince is going to cope with things early next year once the XFL starts. I can recall in 2001 when everyone doing both was just exhausted during football season. For better or worse, Vince’s workload is crazy now. He’s often in the office past midnight, close to 3 a.m. at least once a week and Friday’s his easy day, he’s working until 8 p.m. It’s mostly work and lifting weights, and occasionally watching some football on the weekend. The feeling is once the XFL starts, even though he says nothing will change, that it is simply impossible that’s the case unless he spends little time on the XFL. And since he’s got so much riding on the XFL, and is spending so much money on it, I can’t see him staying out of it. Regarding the family, Levesque picks his spots to talk with Vince, but never does it in front of anyone. Stephanie has nothing to do with creative. Shane does pitch ideas for himself but they rarely get used
WON
Melloo
Rank 12
Rank 12

Post Postao/la Melloo »

WWE natjero Woodsa da izbaci Jericha iz videa u Battle of the Brands :lol: :lol: :lol:
emirates
Rank 12
Rank 12

Post Postao/la emirates »

Ima tome nekoliko mjeseci.
slika
Melloo
Rank 12
Rank 12

Post Postao/la Melloo »

emirates je napisao/la:Ima tome nekoliko mjeseci.
Video od danas
emirates
Rank 12
Rank 12

Nisam gledao to danas, ali sam sigurno citao da su skidali Jericha sa Xavierovog kanala prije par mjeseci. Pisao sam i post o tome na Jerichovoj temi ako se ne varam.
slika
Maki
Rank 13
Rank 13

Post Postao/la Maki »

Ashley Massaro RIP
~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13
O meni: (za sada jedini) Centralni Europljanin na forumu i veliki obožavatelj ženskog hrvanja

https://www.last.fm/user/iAvrilFan1

Post Postao/la ~MandyRose~ »

Karmen Petrović | Jade Cargill | Wendy Choo | Tiffany Stratton
CHELSEA GREEN
Naomi | Bianca Belair | Piper Niven | Nikkita Lyons

slika

Austin Theory|LA Knight|CM Punk|Hook|Logan Paul
~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13
O meni: (za sada jedini) Centralni Europljanin na forumu i veliki obožavatelj ženskog hrvanja

https://www.last.fm/user/iAvrilFan1

Post Postao/la ~MandyRose~ »

slika

damn....
Karmen Petrović | Jade Cargill | Wendy Choo | Tiffany Stratton
CHELSEA GREEN
Naomi | Bianca Belair | Piper Niven | Nikkita Lyons

slika

Austin Theory|LA Knight|CM Punk|Hook|Logan Paul
Maki
Rank 13
Rank 13

Post Postao/la Maki »

Ex-WWE wrestler Ashley Massaro claims she was sexually assaulted in ’06 at a U.S. military base that WWE sent her to visit … and in new docs filed, she says the company convinced her to keep it quiet.

Massaro filed documents this week to join the head-injury lawsuit that now includes over 50 former WWE employees, and in it mentioned a horrible incident in Kuwait as proof of their negligence.

Ashley claims the assault happened while she was in the Middle East on a WWE sanctioned trip with Maria Kanellis, Jimmy Hart and Ron Simmons. This was not for Tribute to the Troops.

According to the docs, “Upon her return to the United States, she was seen by Dr. Rios who interviewed her about the incident. Dr. Rios reported the incident to WWE executives who soon thereafter met with Massaro to apologize for their negligence but persuaded her that it would be best not to report it to appropriate authorities.”

The lawyer adds, “This incredible situation derives from the WWE’s employment misclassification scheme wherein the WWE (deems itself) neither responsible for Massaro’s safety (despite being on a WWE tour in the Middle East) nor does the WWE deem itself responsible to report or collect data about incidents such as this. The WWE in order to protect its public image and insulate itself from paying for its injured workers prefers to remain silent.”

Before leaving for Kuwait, Massaro gave a now heartbreaking statement to WWE’s website. “Anything can happen going over to the Middle East, but my company takes care of me, and I trust them. I have full faith that I will come back exactly the way I left, if not a little bit better in the heart.”
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

ja kažem kako bi se wwe mogao naći u problemima kako dođu predsjednički izbori, zbog povezanosti s trumpom.
slika
ante
Rank 11
Rank 11
O meni: Spiritualni lider JAS-a

Post Postao/la ante »

I dalje mi je tesko za povjerovati da je umrla. Samo pokazuje koliko je zivot nepredvidiv i kako se lako zivot izgubi, iz cista mira. RIP.
slika
Maki
Rank 13
Rank 13

Post Postao/la Maki »

Samoubistvo izgleda.
ante
Rank 11
Rank 11
O meni: Spiritualni lider JAS-a

Post Postao/la ante »

Tim jos zalosnije
slika
emirates
Rank 12
Rank 12

Sherpa je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST ja kažem kako bi se wwe mogao naći u problemima kako dođu predsjednički izbori, zbog povezanosti s trumpom.
Ne znam zasto mislis da bi sa demokratima bilo drugacije. Ako se i u cemu mogu sloziti i jedni i drugi, to je da je bogata klasa nedodirljiva. Vinceu nista losije nije bilo kad je Obama bio predsjednik. Jedino sto mu zena tad nije ubirala drzavne pare.
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Manje više bi moglo biti isto, ali ako se nađe neki odvjetnik željan političkog probijanja, taj bi mogao udariti po wweu zbog ovih ugovora, pošto je to prilično dovar trenutak za napraviti to.
slika
Odgovori