nZo (Enzo Amore)

Bada boom realest, guy in the room, how you doin?

Zabaljači masa bio da je na nastupu deset ili deset tisuća ljudi
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

nZo (Enzo Amore)

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

nZo (Enzo Amore)

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

"If you think about it, me and Big Cass at one point were the No. 1 merchandise selling people in the company. In the height of our run we were split up in the No. 1 ratings draw in the company," revealed Enzo. "If you had kept me and Cass together, or given us the tag titles, or given one of us a push towards the title and the other one pushed towards the title, there was some major super-star potential there, which was a scary thought to those in the higher-ups, or they creatively had a different take."
https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2019/ ... ss-654899/
-------------------------------------------------
možda uvelicaava u nekim stvarima, ali dvije su činjenice točne - bili su hot i svi su smatrali kako njihovo razdvajanje šteti i jednom i drugom
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

nZo (Enzo Amore)

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

slika
Maki
Rank 13
Rank 13

nZo (Enzo Amore)

Post Postao/la Maki »

Enza mi je zapravo i žao. Bio je krele, ali je dobio otkaz zbog lažnih optužbi. Žrtva sistema.
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

nZo (Enzo Amore)

Post Postao/la Eumaus The Swineherd »

Dobija je otkaz jer je laga firmi zar ne?
slika
Maki
Rank 13
Rank 13

nZo (Enzo Amore)

Post Postao/la Maki »

Rekao je kasnije da ni on nije znao da ga se tereti tako da nije lagao nikome.
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

nZo (Enzo Amore)

Maki je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST Rekao je kasnije da ni on nije znao da ga se tereti tako da nije lagao nikome.
Kaže Enzo puno toga, i da je tako kako kaže ko će mu virovat.
slika
Maki
Rank 13
Rank 13

nZo (Enzo Amore)

Post Postao/la Maki »

Istina, ali jbg, na kraju je ipak spušio posao zbog lažnih optužbi. Ako stvarno nije znao, onda je to još i gore. Trebalo bi se te lažne optužbe početi nekako kažnjavati ili možda držati osumnjičenog anonimnim.
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

nZo (Enzo Amore)

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

slika
ante
Rank 11
Rank 11
O meni: Spiritualni lider JAS-a

nZo (Enzo Amore)

Post Postao/la ante »

During a recent episode of "Ask Arn Anything" on the Arn podcast, Arn Anderson discussed the heat that Enzo Amore and Big Cass received during their careers in WWE. Arn gave his take on why Enzo and Cass are not currently in WWE, noting their change of behavior when they entered the main roster.

"That's fine to be over at NXT at that time. There was no NXT television show yet, was there? Well, I mean, that's fine. But when you come up to the main roster, now you're starting to have your own TV now," Anderson said. "You can take 200 people in a crowd of 10,000 and if they choose to be heard, they sound very loud. I'm talking fans scattered around the arena - if they're chanting the same thing, 200 people can make a lot of noise. And they really can, and the fact is, they did have that following.

"They came up to the main roster. They had a match or two, and the people were getting with the promos and getting with all the things. But the second they put Cass [Big Cass] in the program with Big Show, he quit listening. And I know because I was the producer of that match. And here's [Big Show] willing to put this guy over and he was fighting us every step of the way."

Arn said that there were problems with Enzo behind the scenes as well. He said that Enzo would not follow oral directions and would go off the wagon, similar to what Big Cass was doing, once he became a singles competitor. He also discussed Enzo's behavior when he became part of the Cruiserweight Division.

"The same thing I had Enzo," Arn said. "And I had him in some 205 matches, on house shows, and he was just doing every stupid thing you could do to make a babyface look foolish. And it was some of the Lucha guys that he was working with, and they didn't know the difference until I started pointing it out to them.

"And I think that the fact you don't take the guidance from the people, the producers there that are there to help you and know a little bit better than you do what's going to get over and what's not, when you quit listening and just decide you're a bigger star than they are... that's where you get started heading downhill. And they made some mistakes and it didn't take very, very long before they had heat in the locker room, and then they started to fall apart out in the ring as far as production. And then they started to get heat in the office and that's what happened.

"They self-destructed."

Meni ovaj dio di prica o Enzu nekako ojacava onu tezu u WWE-ovom mikromenadzmentu hrvaca.
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

nZo (Enzo Amore)

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

nZo (Enzo Amore)

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

slika
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

nZo (Enzo Amore)

Sitilo me na onu priču Grimma da je Enzo sam sebi da DDT pokušavajuć napravit inside out bump :lol:
slika
SwitchBlade
Rank 11
Rank 11

nZo (Enzo Amore)

Post Postao/la SwitchBlade »

Je li to iz onog čuvenog "Simon Gotch Buries Enzo" intervjua?
slika
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

nZo (Enzo Amore)

Jes taj, bilo mi ga toliko recommendalo na jutjub da sam mora pogledat :lol:
slika
Odgovori