slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

Rush

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

"Sure, I'm gonna stay [for a long time] time in ROH, "Rush said. "Big plans are coming for the 'big ingobernable.' In Mexico, Los Ingobernables were born. We are in Mexico, in Japan, and in others parts of the world. It would be great to have them in ROH with wrestlers from ROH's roster. I'd love to do it during my time here. I'm studying English. I need and I want to form Los Ingobernables here in ROH, too
slika
Melloo
Rank 12
Rank 12

Rush

Post Postao/la Melloo »

Prica se kako Rush se polako odmakinje od Meksika i kako zeli postati zvijezda u Ameirci.Vec prosle godine je poceo prihvatati bookinge u usa da bi ove godine potpisao s ROH.Rekao je da je spreman cak da prihvati wwe ugovor ako poprave Almasov booking.
Ne bi me cudilo da sada napravi svoju verziju LIj usa samo ako bude uzimao roh wrestlere bit ce mu bezveze stable
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Rush

Post Postao/la Eumaus The Swineherd »

Melloo je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST samo ako bude uzimao roh wrestlere bit ce mu bezveze stable
Ovisi koje.
slika
ante
Rank 11
Rank 11
O meni: Spiritualni lider JAS-a

Rush

Post Postao/la ante »

Eumaus The Swineherd je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST
Melloo je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST samo ako bude uzimao roh wrestlere bit ce mu bezveze stable
Ovisi koje.
Taven
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Rush

ante je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST
Eumaus The Swineherd je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST
Ovisi koje.
Taven
Zašto bi zaminia Kingdom za Ingobernablese? Ko da priselim iz Zagreba u Split :mrgreen:
slika
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Rush

slika
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Rush

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Uh kako bi on bio dobar dodatak
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Rush

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

"Andrade has had his way in WWE, and will be their biggest star. He will always be part of Los Ingobernables, which is represented all over the world, and we will always be connected in blood. At some point, we will be back together again."

https://www.si.com/wrestling/2019/06/28 ... -wrestling
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Rush

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

• Rush thanks his family and his fans for supporting him and he dedicates winning the ROH Title to them.
  • Rush thanked Paco Alonso for his time in CMLL (11 years) and said that if Sofia Alonso had remained in complete control, he probably would have stayed. He also said that she can count on the Muñoz family when/if she ever needs them.
  • Rush thanked his trainer Franco Colombo who is part of CMLL's Programming Department. He said Colombo isn't his uncle but acts & treats him like an uncle.
  • Rush said he and his brother Dragon Lee always tried to represent CMLL well wherever they went.
  • La Bestia del Ring also thanked CMLL and Paco Alonso but said that he thinks CMLL is lacking a lot of new challenges. Feels that on the independents there's more big name talent to wrestle and learn from.
  • La Bestia del Ring also said that being part of CMLL you feel like you can't do anything without being punished and they are tying talents hands by not letting them express themselves.
  • La Bestia del Ring says that a lot of people say he can't wrestle and call him a "bulto" but he's going to prove to everyone on the independents that he can wrestle! (Its good he's saving that for the indies & never did it in CMLL I guess)
  • Rush said that winning the ROH Title gave him the valor to seek out new challenges so it didn't bother him when CMLL sent that release announcing he & Dragon Lee were fired. He said he can now wrestle anyone "Santo, Demon, L.A. Park, Psycho, foreigners, etc."
  • Rush said that what CMLL did to Dragon Lee (with the CMLL release firing him) was a total lack of respect and Dragon Lee gave them his all just like the rest of the Muñoz family. Rush said Dragon Lee was the only one putting CMLL's name in high standard outside of Mexico.
  • Rush said the best is yet to come from Dragon Lee because he is more disciplined than he is. Rush wishes Mistico well but hopes that he doesn't have to deal with the consequences of them all leaving CMLL.
  • Rush is upset at how CMLL fired Dragon Lee by just releasing a statement and says what little love he had for CMLL is gone. He repeats that he appreciates what Paco Alonso did for him but he's not here anymore. He says, "CMLL Bye-Bye".
  • La Bestia del Ring says that he knows CMLL's going to respond with "any wrestler is replaceable" and they'll go thru their roster but there are so many promotions now that they don't have to stay in one place.
  • Rush said he didn't want to have his career be stagnant in Mexico and said they all needed new challenges. He called out L.A. Park again.
  • Rush said they will have a press conference on Monday where he will announce his latest project. He also mentions there will probably be a surprise as well.
  • His latest project will likely be more details about his youtube channel. Sounds like he's going to do something similar to other luchadores where they shoot video of them in and out of the ring.
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Rush

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

krajem godine mu istiće ugovor i aew i wwe su zainteresirani, navodi dave
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Rush

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

jako je zanimljivo vidjeti da je u promou s roh titulom, a znamo kako je roh dio njpw i cmll suradnje

slika
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Rush

Ne znam detalje, al izgleda da mu je umro dite :cry: :cry: :cry:

slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Rush

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Ojebate :(
slika
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Rush

Jel pošteno reć da je on trenutno najbolja stvar u vezi ROH-a? I to miljama ispred svakog osim možda Scurlla i uvijek prisutnog Lethala.
slika
Odgovori