I see flip, i schnooze :citam:
slika
Melloo
Rank 12
Rank 12

Nasumične ROH vijesti/rasprave

Post Postao/la Melloo »

bice to zanimljiv spotfest.

@Eumaus The Swineherd mos trolat Caristica kolko hos al covjek je jedan od najvecih luchadora u zadnjih 20 godina :mrgreen:
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Post Postao/la Eumaus The Swineherd »

Ostaloj trojici je talent neosporiv, al Flip je em dosadan inace em se sad vratia od ozlijede tako da ce dobit push.
slika
Melloo
Rank 12
Rank 12

Post Postao/la Melloo »

Mozda iz razloga sto jedini ima long term deal s njima :lol:
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Melloo je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST Mozda iz razloga sto jedini ima long term deal s njima :lol:
Neka, nek stoji šta dalje od ičeg šta planiram gledat.
slika
AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

Post Postao/la AlenB »

– Ring of Honor has announced that it’s next PPV, Best in the World, will happen in Baltimore, Maryland on June 28 at the UMBC Event Center at 8 PM ET. There will be a TV taping the next night at the 2300 Arena in Philadelphia. Tickets for both shows go on sale on April 17 at 10 AM ET for HonorClub members and on April 10 at 10 AM ET for everyone else.
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

won

Fightful reported this week of a power switch of sorts to where Bully Ray and Joey Mercury have gained in power and Hunter Johnston (Delirious), who is still head booker, has less control. The MSG show was the first where the signs of that were evident. As noted, there were decisions made with the idea of needing to reach a wider fan base and doing the supposed shoot thing with Enzo & Cass for attention that was divisive within the company. We haven’t heard any negativity from the New Japan side over the MSG show, but the fact four of their wrestlers were in the match and that angle was kept from them is notable
slika
Maki
Rank 13
Rank 13

Post Postao/la Maki »

Enzo Amore and Big Cass are already done with Ring Of Honor before they were able to have an actual match. Well, they are done for now unless ROH management changes their mind on them.

The duo made their debut in an angle that was supposed to look like a shoot when they jumped the rail at the G1 Supercard in Madison Square Garden. Only a few people knew about what was going to happen and most of the wrestlers were left in the dark. The decision to bring them in was because the company felt like they needed a spark to reach a wider audience.

As noted in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Enzo and Cass were not at ROH shows over the weekend and they are not booked for anything going forward.

Dave Meltzer added that they are not factored into any future plans right now. There were key people in the company who were very upset about the segment and there was divisiveness about the whole thing.

The original plan was to do something quick in the corner by the rails at ringside with Enzo grabbing Mark Briscoe and shoving him. Then, security would have taken Enzo away to make it look real and it would have gotten some buzz.

Things ended up getting out of control with several stiff punches thrown. At this point, there are no plans to bring them back but there are people in the company with different viewpoints on Enzo and Cass so we’ll have to see if minds get changed at some point.
wrestlingnews

LOLROH
Melloo
Rank 12
Rank 12

Post Postao/la Melloo »

Total Nonstop Ring
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/03/busi ... works.html

tldr Sinclair je kupija 20ak regionalnih sportskih mreža, mislite li da bi ovo moglo ikako utjecat na ROH ili će ih Sinclair nastavit ignorirat ko i do sad.
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

genijalno

slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

roh drama iz wo pogleda

Bryan: "So I can tell you that - obviously not Vinny and Craig, 'cause they weren't at this show - but I do have friends who were at the show, and they were right there. Now, I can't speak to anything that happened when he went backstage, because they didn't go backstage with him. But as far as everything that he said, those that were there with him said 'that's absolutely, 100% what happened. What he said is what happened when he was out there.' Now what happened when he was taken backstage, I don't know. Obviously if Ring of Honor wants to give their side, I'd be happy to hear it. The one thing that - I'm just - if anything that I'm really flabbergasted by, it's Bully Ray of all people telling a fan that 'you are not allowed to heckle the heels, and you can't say anything to them that you wouldn't say to your mother' - what?!"

Mike: "This is the same guy who made his bones and his name in ECW by saying some of the most vulgar, nasty things to women alongside Joel Gertner in the introduction of those Dudley teams, correct?"

Bryan: "I - listen, all I know is if I were working a show and the fans were told 'you're not allowed to say anything to Bryan that you wouldn't say to your mom', like, I'd be furious - like, are you kidding me? Are you kidding me?!"

slika
Odgovori