Brother Nero

All Elite Wrestling
Odgovori
crocop97
Rank 11
Rank 11

Jeff Hardy

Post Postao/la crocop97 »

Ako se ne varam, bila su oba meča (u tom TLC meču Hardy je izveo neki poremećeni spot s ogromnih ljestava), a steel cage je bio posljednji Jeffov prije odlaska
slika
CookieMonster
Rank 3
Rank 3

Jeff Hardy

Post Postao/la CookieMonster »

Došlo je do nesporazuma. :mrgreen: Bio sam uvjeren da je tema o meču sa WM, pa sam zbog tog i pomenuo Steel Cage meč. Pardon.
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

Jeff Hardy

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

"For sure, yeah. I'm so excited," Hardy said of AEW. "We love The Young Bucks, man, and to see that Jericho's there. I mean, it's so exciting to see what that becomes. I can't wait to watch that first show and get a feel for what it looks like, how it's gonna be, the longevity it might consist of. So, yeah, it's always exciting for a new company to come through and see what happens."

Jeff said anything is possible when it comes to a possible AEW appearance for The Hardy Boys when he's no longer under contract to WWE.

"We'll see, man, we'll see. No time soon, for sure. I'm here for a while, but yeah, I mean, moving forward anything's possible, so we'll see," he said when asked about appearing for AEW in the future.
slika
Melloo
Rank 12
Rank 12

Jeff Hardy

Post Postao/la Melloo »

Jeff Hardy was injured on the 4/20 show in Madison WI. We’re not sure the severity but it appeared at the show to be a right knee injury. He’s had the bad right knee since his 2015 dirt bike accident, and has been working with a torn PCL the past four years. He was at the show the next night in Rochester, MN, but didn’t wrestle and was limping going to the ring seconding Matt. He didn’t appear before the fans in either Sioux City the next night or at TV in Lincoln. We haven’t gotten any official word of the nature or severity of the injury, past that within WWE the belief among the people who need to know for storyline reasons is that he is scheduled for surgery this coming week after Smackdown, which is probably why the injury itself is being kept secret. Those close to him just said that he’s injured, hopefully not terribly bad and time will tell but right now he’s playing things safe. So don’t know if he’s going to work next week and do an injury angle and/or title loss, or how this will be handled storyline wise. We also don’t know the nature of the surgery, whether major or minor
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Jeff Hardy

Post Postao/la Eumaus The Swineherd »

slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Jeff Hardy

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Zapravo je zanimljivo vidjeti koliki je manje toga bilo kada nije bio u wweu.
slika
AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

Jeff Hardy

Post Postao/la AlenB »

TMZ has gotten their hands on new police documents which state that when police found him on Saturday, Jeff Hardy was passed out in a public stairwell and smelled of alcohol. Hardy ended up being arrested for being drunk in public and was released on bond.

The police documents claim that Hardy admitted to drinking vodka before he passed out, that he paid his $153 public intoxication ticket, and his case is now considered closed (unless he opts to fight the ticket in court).
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Jeff Hardy

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

niš strašno

čovjek se napio i zaspao
slika
crocop97
Rank 11
Rank 11

Jeff Hardy

Post Postao/la crocop97 »

Samo što to kod njega lako pređe u to da dolazi pijan na mečeve, onaj debakl sa Stingom još nije zaboravljen
slika
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Jeff Hardy

crocop97 je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST Samo što to kod njega lako pređe u to da dolazi pijan na mečeve, onaj debakl sa Stingom još nije zaboravljen
MINUS FIVE STARS
slika
Maki
Rank 13
Rank 13

Jeff Hardy

Post Postao/la Maki »

Uhapšen ponovo.
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Jeff Hardy

Maki je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST Uhapšen ponovo.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
slika
AleksaVP
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Jeff Hardy

Post Postao/la AleksaVP »

Jeff Hardy's wife Beth wrote a post on Twitter regarding Matt Hardy's public comments about Jeff's arrest:

Kept my mouth shut for too long. Don’t take ANY info seriously from “family” when it comes to me or Jeff. “Family” quotes are BS. Family should have contacted us first before they made a statement to Twitter. Looks like they’re more worried about their online presence than Jeff.

Matt's wife Reby responded:

No matter how much you dislike him, MATT IS STILL HIS BROTHER, here LONG before your ass & is family, not "family", PERIOD. Any statements from Matt about Jeff don't need YOUR approval; it ain't about YOU. I know it kills you to have anyone acknowledge that the facade of a perfect life you try to maintain is a f***ing joke, but not everyone thinks the sun shines out of your asses, Beth, and not everyone wants to be complicit in your "protecting" & enabling of a man who is well on his way to killing himself or someone else. You're an idiot if you really believe Jeff's actions don't affect Matt; they do & he has every f***ing right to speak his mind on HIS OWN BROTHER. Remember, he speaks from EXPERIENCE.

Unlike you, we don't run & hide from our issues & pretend nothing is or was ever wrong in this house. Matt was the absolute worst & I've seen how bad it can truly get. I know how this story ends if you don't f***ing wake up already. Worry about THAT instead of what is said to "f***ing nobodies online", as you so eloquently describe their fans. It's not "talking shit", it's living in REALITY & holding people accountable when they need it. Maybe it's time to put the wine emojis away, drop the Twitter stuntin & put that energy into keeping your man from driving f***ed up on the streets I drive WITH MY CHILDREN before trying to come at a man for addressing his own blood/business partner. In short, & as always, MIND YOUR f***ING BUSINESS.

A fan commented on Reby's post and this was Beth's response:

It was kept private from me. I’m blocked.

Ovi baš nisu u dobrim odnosima :think:
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Jeff Hardy

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Nije li jeffova žena bila ta koja je htjela da se vrate u wwe? al zgleda da im žene nisu u najboljim odnosima.
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Jeff Hardy

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

WWE SmackDown Superstar Jeff Hardy is scheduled to return to court on Monday, April 6, according to North Carolina court records and PWInsider. This is the day after WWE's WrestleMania 36.
slika
Odgovori