Wrestling Observer

Za sve druge wrestling stvari
Mortiis
Rank 9
Rank 9

Wrestling Observer

Post Postao/la Mortiis »

At the latest ECW Arena show, a fan punched Mikey Whipwreck in the face while he and Bigelow were fighting in the crowd. The fan then ran out of the building to escape. Many wrestlers in the dressing room came out and ran out of the building after him and searched for him in the parking lot. Luckily for the fan, he escaped. Many said it killed the momentum of the show because the whole show basically came to a stop in the middle of the match at that point and people said it was unprofessional for everybody to come out of the locker room like that, which is something you'd never see at a WWF or WCW show.

At the same show, during a segment with Beulah and Francine in the ring, a woman in the crowd flashed her breasts at the crowd which totally took the crowd out of the angle. Paul Heyman got on the mic and said, "Now we've all seen what a lousy pair looks like."

Still more outside-the-ring ECW incidents. A teenage girl grabbed Shane Douglas' hair as he was walking by. He turned and spat in her face and she spat back at him. This led to Francine getting into a fight with the girl until security broke it up. By this point, the crowd was about to riot until it was settled. The girl later called the police and claimed Douglas punched her and Douglas was questioned after the show.

Before a recent ECW show, New Jack told Joel Gertner that he was going to blade him during an angle they had planned. Gertner freaked out and went to Pit Bull #2 about it. PB2 confronted New Jack and they got into a big heated argument, with lots of words being thrown around, including the dreaded N-word. From there, it was reported that New Jack threw some punches at PB2 but he reportedly wasn't fazed by them at all, and then other wrestlers stepped in to break it up. But with so many wrestlers in the locker room reportedly tired of New Jack's shit, they decided to let them go, assuming PB2 would probably beat his ass. So they ended up brawling again, until Paul Heyman came in the room and forced the wrestlers to break them up again. By the next day, New Jack and PB2 had shaken hands and made up, so no harm no foul I guess.

ECW <3
Mortiis
Rank 9
Rank 9

Wrestling Observer

Post Postao/la Mortiis »

ne mogu ni zamislit da se ovako nesto dogodi u danasnjem wrestlingu :lol:

Two incidents with fans at wrestling shows made news this week and led to near riots. The first was at a Promo Azteca show in Tijuana. A bunch of wrestlers were in the ring having a big post-match brawl. Among them were Rey Misterio Jr., Psicosis, Konnan, and others when a fan hit the ring and did a dropkick on Misterio. Then another fan ran in and hit Mistero with a chair, but Misterio got the chair away from the fan. At this point, fans in the crowd all started throwing chairs at the ring and, sensing a riot about to break out, others in the crowd panicked and began running. All in all, it was a scary situation but nobody was hurt. For what it's worth, WCW doesn't want Misterio wrestling in Mexico anymore because they don't want him to get hurt, especially at a non-WCW show.

The other incident took place in (where else?)....ECW at a show in Plymouth, PA. This situation was different. According to several witnesses, a small group of fans showed up, all big tough looking guys, and they were there looking for trouble right from the beginning. They were harassing the wrestlers all night from the front row and during the first match, security came and told them to stop leaning over the rails and stop spitting at wrestlers, but the security guard was shouted down by the group. Why they weren't removed then and there, no one knows. The ECW wrestlers mostly tried to avoid wrestling near them. But then Axl Rotten, Balls Mahoney, John Kronus and (who else?) New Jack came to the ring for a match. And then trouble began. When Balls Mahoney got too close, 2 of the fans started punching him. Mahoney turned around and started throwing wild punches back and then the ECW locker room emptied as everyone ran out to join the brawl. "Reports are the Dudleys were going through the crowd like buzzsaws" and it took nearly 20 minutes to bring order back to the show. After it was over, several hundred fans were outside the building trying to escape the near-riot. Several fans were injured, although none seriously. 40 police officers, some in riot gear, and even a police dog showed up to the scene. The story made all the local news outlets. Balls Mahoney and New Jack were brought to the police station for questioning. The 2 fans who threw the initial punches were arrested and charged with assault, disorderly conduct, and harassment. New Jack surprisingly didn't do much during the fight because as soon as it started to break out, Paul Heyman ran out and pulled New Jack away from it because given the Mass Transit legal situation, Heyman didn't want him getting into more legal trouble that could reflect on the company.
Mortiis
Rank 9
Rank 9

Wrestling Observer

Post Postao/la Mortiis »

ECW Injury Report: Kronus injured his hand in a match and needed 15 stitches and also broke some knuckles. He'll be out for a few weeks. Sabu did a moonsalt and ended up hitting his mouth on the leg of the table, and people who saw it said it was the sickest injury they've seen. Sabu was spitting out blood and pieces of his shattered teeth but he finished the match. And then instead of going to the hospital, he superglued some of his teeth back in, taped his mouth up "like Hannibal Lecter" and still wrestled the next night. Shane Douglas is out for a month after having elbow surgery.

Sabu :lol:
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

Wrestling Observer

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Dave Meltzer:If it was not my job, I would probably cancel the WWE Network recently. (Bryan Alvarez says he will keep it because of the archives)..... There is so much new stuff to watch. I would rather watch something with guys coming up than guys from 30 years ago. If I was a fan I would cancel it over the Saudi thing and I will probably stop watching... I got plenty of great wrestling to watch, I don't need WWE.
slika
Rio146
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Wrestling Observer

Post Postao/la Rio146 »

Slažem se
Yes Sir!
slika
Wulf7X
Rank 12
Rank 12
Kontakt:

Wrestling Observer

Post Postao/la Wulf7X »

Zbog ovakvog razmišljanja ja ne mogu nađem free account svi ih odjebali :lol: :lol:

Relativno gledano ovima što igraju po pravilima i neće da gledaju na watchwrestling ovo se isplati, ne treba više da kupuju PPV već za 10 dolara dobiju free kao i ogromnu arhivu videa i PPV-a, NXT pa čak i ove gluposti što snimaju ride along i ostalo mada to sumnjam da gleda neko.
slika
TheBesir
Rank 10
Rank 10

Wrestling Observer

Post Postao/la TheBesir »

Sherpa je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST I got plenty of great wrestling to watch, I don't need WWE.
zna čoek znanje
TheBesir
Rank 10
Rank 10

Wrestling Observer

Post Postao/la TheBesir »

Wulf7X je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST Zbog ovakvog razmišljanja ja ne mogu nađem free account
nisi čuo za wwe acc generator? svaki stoti radi :D
meni je dosta accova radilo tu,mada se isključe nakon par dana
Melloo
Rank 12
Rank 12

Wrestling Observer

Post Postao/la Melloo »

Mortiis je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST @melloo

imas link za cijelu 1998,1999 i 2000? jos uvijek sma na 1997
► Prikaži “Spoiler”
tek je pocela 2000 pa mozes to naci u zadnjoj objavi
Zadnja izmjena: Melloo, dana/u 08 stu 2018, 22:05, ukupno mijenjano 1 put.
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Wrestling Observer

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

@wulf7x al kad pogledaš, 10 dolara čak i nije toliko puno, no njihov program je toliko loš da zbilja nemam razloga plaćati

pa razmišljam uzet pretplatu, al na WO, radije poslušam podcast što kažu o RAWu i SDu, nego da sam gledam to tlačenje. pocast traje svega sat vremena i nije dosadan. Raw i SD često jesu.
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Wrestling Observer

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Ovo je ono što mnogi često zaboravljaju. Da je meč jako često odraz vremena. uzmi na prijmer Undertaker vs HBK. Stavi taj meč i tu ideju danas u main event i ona ne bi funkcionirala, godine čine svoje.

Wrestling, kao i sve, evoluira tijekom vremena, nekada na bolje, nekada na lošije. I zato gledati bilo šta što se danas događa kroz oči jučerašnjice, ili bilo što što se događalo kroz oči današnjice, nije baš fer.

Neki mečeve će loše ostariti i bit će manje važni i posebni, no neki će ostariti sjajno te biti kao vino, bolji s godinama.

slika
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Wrestling Observer

Post Postao/la Eumaus The Swineherd »

Umjetnost uvijek evoluira, ljudi su ti koji uvik žele stat di jesu.
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Wrestling Observer

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

dave

White Wolf Wrestling, 14/4

Zack Sabre Jr. vs. A-Kid: 5

AJPW, 21/10

Kento Miyahara vs. Zeus: 4.5

OTT Anniversary Show

WALTER vs. Will Ospreay: 4.75 (close to 5)

NEW, 9/11

Kenny Omega vs. Fenix: 4.75

SmackDown Live, 13/11

AJ Styles vs. Daniel Bryan: 4
slika
Melloo
Rank 12
Rank 12

Wrestling Observer

Post Postao/la Melloo »

Dave saw a Discovery Channel show about Ultimate Pro Wrestling School in California. The highlight of the show was a guy named John Cena (Dave spells it "Sena" here) who has the look of a young Sting and does a gimmick called The Prototype. Dave says he has tremendous delivery in his promos. "Until you see him wrestle in the ring, he looks like a can't miss. Watching him wrestle, you see that he needs a lot of work, but if he gets that down, he has a shot at being a genuine star." Cena has a bodybuilder physique and they showed him stocking up on groceries for the week, buying 40 pounds of meat, 35 pounds of chicken, seven dozen eggs and several gallons of milk. Overall, Dave thinks the documentary was good because it showed how hard the road is to making it as a top star. He said the show features a lot of people you'll probably never hear from again and one or two people that may be big stars in 5 years.

Shawn Michaels must be almost as good a teacher as he is a wrestler. Dave has seen a few episodes of Michaels' TWA promotion that airs locally in San Antonio and says it's the best indie show around, due to the great in-ring wrestling and compares it to 80s-era Stampede. The top star is a guy named Spanky who is fun and has a lot of charisma but he's small (that'd be THE Brian Kendrick). Another guy there is American Dragon, who is a little larger than Spanky and has a lot of potential (and of course, that'd be Daniel Bryan). He does a lot of high flying moves, but hits them like a pro. Dave thinks he tries to do too much in every match but for as new as he is, he's a great worker. The other one who impressed Dave is a bigger guy named Lance Cade, who reminds him of a young Barry Windham, but not nearly as good yet.

I onda kazu Meltzer nema pojma
Melloo
Rank 12
Rank 12

Wrestling Observer

Post Postao/la Melloo »

Vazda je Meltzy znao.

Before getting into coverage of ECW's Heatwave PPV, Dave decides to look at just how scary the pro wrestling landscape is right now. WWF is the only company that appears stable and has a bright looking short-term future. The stock is up, their new TV deal, record profits, etc. Everyone else's futures look uncertain. WCW due to their staggering money losses, ECW due to money losses and the loss of their TV deal. AJPW and NOAH due to the still unknown fallout of the split. NJPW has become stale and boring by not creating new stars and business is down.
Odgovori