Kurt Angle

Zabaljači masa bio da je na nastupu deset ili deset tisuća ljudi
AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

Kurt Angle

Post Postao/la AlenB »

In an interview with Wrestling Inc, Kurt Angle spoke about getting contacted for the role of RAW general manager, which he said only happened recently. Here are highlights:

On being RAW GM: “I have a great opportunity to be the GM of RAW and I wasn’t expecting this. This came very recently and I think it had a lot to do with Mick Foley having to have hip surgery, so taking this opportunity takes me that one step further in the WWE to where I want to be and I like the position for now.”

On being told about it at the Hall of Fame ceremony: “It was right around that time when I met with Triple H and he gave me the news. He wanted me to start on Monday. I believe it was Friday night, right before my speech. And I wasn’t surprised. There were a lot of rumors going around and Triple H reassured me they were just rumors. There was never any talk of me becoming General Manager until recently. A lot of sites that were saying that I was going to be the RAW GM, but they were wrong because I would have known at the time and nobody contacted me.”

On his current relationship with Vince McMahon: “With Vince, you have to remember he’s always thinking. He always has something on his mind. So you don’t know which Vince you’re going to run into. Now, one day, he’s going to hug you and talk to you for 20 minutes. The next day, he doesn’t have time to do it. Vince is a very lovable man and when you’re good to him, he’s good to you. He [has] always been that way and he was my father figure for a long time. When I stopped listening to him is when the heat started between us. But we didn’t talk for 11 years, but once I saw him, the first thing he wanted to do was to hug me and hold me close. And it was really cool. I just thought that, ‘wow,’. We parted and it wasn’t ugly-ugly, but it was… we both didn’t get what we wanted. That’s basically it. I didn’t want to leave and Vince didn’t want me to leave. The issue was that I didn’t want to stay under his circumstances, he didn’t want me to stay under my circumstances. I didn’t want to get clean and I also didn’t want to work full-time, so there’s a battle there and we just couldn’t agree. And Vince lost his best wrestler, but I also lost the company that made me who I am and gave me the opportunity to be able to perform the way I did. Vince is the one that came up with the Kurt Angle character and he had a great writer named Brian Gewirtz that worked very hard at molding that character, so I give Vince a lot of credit for the success I’ve had in pro wrestling.”
slika
TheViper
Globalni moderator
Globalni moderator

Kurt Angle

Post Postao/la TheViper »

In an interview with NBC Elmira Kurt Angle comments on who he would want to face at Wrestlemania 34

"Daniel Bryan is obviously one of my dream matches. I love his Wrestling ability and we could tear the house down"

AJ Styles is the other I would say. We've faced each other before. But never in a WWE ring. I would love to Main Event a Wrestlemania against him"
Sake
Rank 12
Rank 12

Kurt Angle

Post Postao/la Sake »

Nikako dobro Kurta ne koriste. Premalo se pojavljuje i nisu ga još ni u kakav storyline stavili, a mogli su početi nešto za SummerSlam.
slika
AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

Kurt Angle

Post Postao/la AlenB »

Šta će mu odmah storyline. Već sam se nagledao Foleyevih sranja nekoliko mjeseci, neka sada malo odmore s tim. Lako je za njega.
slika
TheViper
Globalni moderator
Globalni moderator

Kurt Angle

Post Postao/la TheViper »

In a Q&A Kurt Angle put over Christian & Neville

"I think Christian may be the most underrated Superstar in WWE History. He consistently had great matches, was a multi Champion & one of the most entertaining people I've ever met. He deserves a spot in the WWE Hall of Fame"

"I really like Neville. I think he's one of those guys that can cross from the Cruiserweight Division to the Heavyweight Division and win the big Titles. He's so talented as a performer and has a great character. He can put on great matches with the big boys and the technical guys"
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

Kurt Angle

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Kurt Angle

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Kurt Angle

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

“Kurt Angle has been the General Manager of Monday Night Raw ever since the night after WrestleMania 33, but this week he was written off TV when Stephanie McMahon sent him on a forced vacation.

Angle hasn’t been shy about saying that he wants to return to the ring, and it sounds like WWE may have written him off TV in order to get ready for his next match.

Mike Johnson recently noted on PWInsider Elite Audio that Kurt Angle has been training for his next WWE match, so what happened on Raw could be the beginning of a new storyline for the WWE Hall of Famer (via Ringside News).

“Unless something has changed in the last 48 hours or so, Kurt Angle had been training for another return match. So it could be that this is the beginning of that storyline to bring him back to the wrestling ring. So either to move him temporarily from the General Manager or remove him completely from the General Manager and have him wrestle every now and again.”
slika
HunterDX
Rank 13
Rank 13

Kurt Angle

Post Postao/la HunterDX »

Nesto me i ne raduje preterano, pitanje je kakav mec on moze pruziti, da ne pricam o povratku na duze staze.
Sa druge strane bi bilo lepo da se isprica neka dobra prica sa tim povratkom, da kasnije opet bude GM.
Da je ovo 2010-ta bio bih presrecan zbog njegovog povratka u ring, ovako je pravo pitanje kakav ce biti, ali moze i tu da se napravi dobar posao i da to za njega budu poslednji mecevi
TheBesir
Rank 10
Rank 10

Kurt Angle

Post Postao/la TheBesir »

Corbin vs Angle se sprema.
Wulf7X
Rank 12
Rank 12
Kontakt:

Kurt Angle

Post Postao/la Wulf7X »

Hair vs Hair match? :think:
slika
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Kurt Angle

Post Postao/la Eumaus The Swineherd »

Nije dobar u ulozi GM-a (bar meni), u ringu je debelo iza svojih najboljih dana. Ne znam ni sam šta bi radije odi.
slika
HunterDX
Rank 13
Rank 13

Kurt Angle

Post Postao/la HunterDX »

Eumaus The Swineherd je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST Nije dobar u ulozi GM-a (bar meni), u ringu je debelo iza svojih najboljih dana. Ne znam ni sam šta bi radije odi.
Dobar je kao GM, dobro on radi kada mu dozvole, ali mu je GM booking katastrofalan.
Sake
Rank 12
Rank 12

Kurt Angle

Post Postao/la Sake »

HunterDX je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST
Eumaus The Swineherd je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST Nije dobar u ulozi GM-a (bar meni), u ringu je debelo iza svojih najboljih dana. Ne znam ni sam šta bi radije odi.
Dobar je kao GM, dobro on radi kada mu dozvole, ali mu je GM booking katastrofalan.
ne baš, sedmično se zapliće na vlastitim riječima u promoima
slika
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Kurt Angle

Post Postao/la Eumaus The Swineherd »

Bolji je od Foleya ako ništa drugo, al samo zato šta je GM Foley bia apsolutno nepodnošljiv.
slika
Odgovori