izvršni direktor SD Livea

Za sve druge wrestling stvari
AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

Eric Bischoff

Post Postao/la AlenB »

čini mi se da nemamo temu za njega pa evo neka sad stoji ovdje

– Eric Bischoff’s tenure as Executive Director of Smackdown officially begins tomorrow. PWInsider reports that Bischoff arrived in Stamford, Connecticut this week and will begin his duties in charge of Smackdown’s creative on Thursday.

It was believed that Bischoff would begin his role with the company as of this week’s Smackdown, but as reported yesterday, he was not at the show and had no impact in its creative direction. Bischoff’s counterpart, Paul Heyman, began his work on Raw last week. He has been working with the company in a creative capacity for the last few months.
slika
Maki
Rank 13
Rank 13

Eric Bischoff

Post Postao/la Maki »

Bischoff was not at Raw or Smackdown this week. He actually started at work on 7/17. He ended up having no influence on Smackdown this past week and right now those in creative were told that he will most likely not be involved with the creative process and that it looks like his job will be to interface with all of the departments in the company as well as with FOX. However he is to be the leader of the Smackdown side of things, which currently has no leadership, just Ryan Ward and others pitching ideas to Vince.
WON
AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

Eric Bischoff

Post Postao/la AlenB »

Znači popušili smo foru

Ja sam pročitao na Cagesideu kako neki u backstageu nisu zadovoljni Bischoffom jer se zadnja dva tjedna koncentrirao samo na to da se smjesti u novi apartman i grad umjesto da se upoznaje s hrvacima. Tako da ne znam znači li to da će ipak imati utjecaja na kreativni tim.
slika
Maki
Rank 13
Rank 13

Eric Bischoff

Post Postao/la Maki »

A ako je to istina, to je debilno. Čovjek je tek krenuo, biće vremena da se upozna.
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

Eric Bischoff

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Ne, nije glupo. to je posao, gdje ćeš s tim ljudima raditi, prvo što napraviš se upoznaš s njima, kao i na svakom drugom poslu
slika
Maki
Rank 13
Rank 13

Eric Bischoff

Post Postao/la Maki »

Sherpa je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST Ne, nije glupo. to je posao, gdje ćeš s tim ljudima raditi, prvo što napraviš se upoznaš s njima, kao i na svakom drugom poslu
Pa još nije ni počeo tj. tek sad kreće. Plus ako neće biti booker ni ne treba znati roster nešto puno.
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Eric Bischoff

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Nije to stvar, na koju god poziciju dođeš upoznaju te s novim ljudima. Osnove, makat s njima ne radio puno, čak ni uopće. Šefove upoznaju s onima ispod njih, one ispod sa šefovima.
slika
Maki
Rank 13
Rank 13

Eric Bischoff

Post Postao/la Maki »

A dobro, ali ima vremena da se upozna. Mada ja sad ni ne znam koja je njegova uloga.
Rio146
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Eric Bischoff

Post Postao/la Rio146 »

A šta se ima upoznavati, kod da roster ne zna njega, a i on roster.
Yes Sir!
slika
AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

Eric Bischoff

Post Postao/la AlenB »

Pa ono nije upoznavanje samo bok ja sam eric bischoff, bok ja sam andrade. Ko zna koliko je Bischoff zadnjih mjeseci pozorno pratio SDLive. Trebao bi biti upoznat s bližom povijesti svakog hrvača i bookingom. Isto kao što i trener svakog sporta treba biti upoznat sa svojom ekipom kako bi znao koga će staviti u igru a koga ne, na koju poziciju itd.
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Eric Bischoff

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

AlenB je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST Pa ono nije upoznavanje samo bok ja sam eric bischoff, bok ja sam andrade.
ali je i ovo. i to u velikoj mjeri, zato što je, ako ništa drugo, pristojno
slika
HunterDX
Rank 13
Rank 13

Eric Bischoff

Post Postao/la HunterDX »

Za dobrog bookera nije potrebno upoznavanje, ali za dobrog mentora i pravog profesionalca u poslu koji radi, itekako jeste.
crocop97
Rank 11
Rank 11

Eric Bischoff

Post Postao/la crocop97 »

Pitanje je koliko je on uopće upoznat s productom, ne samo WWE-a nego s današnjim wrestlingom općenito.
slika
AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

Eric Bischoff

Post Postao/la AlenB »

Nedavno smo gledali Starracade, a evo i nekih Bischoffovih razmišljanja o Crow gimmicku Stinga

On the latest edition of 83 Weeks, Eric Bischoff discussed pitching the Crow Sting idea to Sting, and how Scott Hall was instrumental in convincing Sting to do it. Highlights are below.

On how Sting knew his character had to evolve: “By 1997, he had started kind of evolving away from surfer Sting, because the reality kind of approach to what we were doing, at least in our A stories, was so effective, that Sting started, I think, on his own, he wasn’t directed by me to start letting his hair grow out, I didn’t tell him not to either, but that was all Sting because he knew his character had to evolve.”

On how Scott Hall was instrumental in getting Sting excited about the Crow Sting idea: “So by the time Scott Hall, and I, and Kevin Nash, and Hulk, and maybe one or two others were sitting in a locker room somewhere, right before Nitro, or a couple of hours before Nitro, and thank God, Scott Hall was in one of his moments, was lucid, he was motivated, he was inspired, he was really passionate about this idea, and I think it was Scott Hall’s ability, and his passion, for the Crow character, that got Sting excited, for much the same reasons that I described before, because Sting was the kind of guy that would sit and really listen, not only to the idea, but the passion and the inspiration behind it, and how well you could paint that picture.”

On Sting having no doubts or second thoughts about changing to the Crow Sting character: “Scott, in that very inspired, lucid, hour and a half or two hours that we probably spent discussing this new character, painted a picture that Sting, he was just drooling, he couldn’t wait to launch this character. So there was no inhibition, there was no second thoughts, or he wasn’t doubting himself or second guessing himself. The way Hall laid it out, the opportunity that that character clearly had with its relationship to the NWO, and how that story could play out, we were all just chomping at the bit to do it, nobody more than Steve Borden.”
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Eric Bischoff

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Eric Bischoff on TNA's 6-Sided Ring: "It was fucking stupid. There was no reason for it. It was a distraction that didn't mean anything."
----------------
Ne slažem se
slika
Odgovori