Brie Garcia

Zabaljači masa bio da je na nastupu deset ili deset tisuća ljudi
~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13
O meni: (za sada jedini) Centralni Europljanin na forumu i veliki obožavatelj ženskog hrvanja

https://www.last.fm/user/iAvrilFan1

Brie Garcia

Post Postao/la ~MandyRose~ »

Posto Nikki Bella ima svoj thread, neka i Brie Bella ima svoj! :D

slika
WENDY CHOO GANG!

slika
~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13
O meni: (za sada jedini) Centralni Europljanin na forumu i veliki obožavatelj ženskog hrvanja

Brie Bella

WENDY CHOO GANG!

slika
~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13

Brie Bella

interview s Brie i Nikki Bellom. so much respect za obje <3
WENDY CHOO GANG!

slika
~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13

Brie Bella

WENDY CHOO GANG!

slika
HunterDX
Rank 13
Rank 13

Brie Bella

Post Postao/la HunterDX »

~MandyRose~ je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST
Skroz sam zaboravio da se ovo dogodilo, davno bese. :D
I ne bih se bunio da sam na njegovom mestu. :cool:
Mary
Rank 11
Rank 11

Brie Bella

Post Postao/la Mary »

Mislim da cu to reci prvi i zadnji put u zivotu ali on bi trebao osjeci kosu i obrijati se, bolje je izgledao prije.
A beba je preslatka. :D
~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13

Brie Bella

Despite her eagerness, there were some unforeseen hurdles for Danielson as she reprised the Brie Bella character, both physically and emotionally.

“I will admit that it has been a little more overwhelming than what I had thought,” Bella said. “I think it has been harder for me than it has been for Birdie. Leaving her, I didn’t realize how attached I was, so I have been struggling with that. I think I have cried myself to sleep more during this comeback because I miss her so much.”

In addition to being away from her daughter, Bella has had to adjust to performing in the ring again.

“No matter how hard you work out outside of the ring, I have a personal trainer, I do so much conditioning, I could probably go run a marathon and kill it, but in-ring endurance you only get by having matches and that’s the one thing that really woke me up,” Bella said. “I was so blown up at the end of the match trying to catch my breath.”

One of those wake-up calls came during a match on “Monday Night Raw” as she teamed up with her sister Nikki against the Riott Squad’s Sarah Logan and Liv Morgan earlier this month. In a moment that was immediately dissected by the internet wrestling community, Bella appeared to miss a key spot in the match – a hiccup she owns and says she has learned from.

“With any type of physical body change, it changes so much,” Bella said. “Even last week on ‘Raw’ when I did the suicide dive and it was less momentum than I should have had, I forgot that I’m 10 pounds heavier than what I was. Gravity doesn’t lie. That was a little different for me.

“I don’t mind if I fail or if I succeed. No matter what, I want to look back with no regrets. If I fail, last week for example, I went to sleep at night and I was kind of bummed out, but I learned something about myself. I learned where my body is at, where I am at.”

https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/sports/re ... 14952.html
WENDY CHOO GANG!

slika
Sake
Rank 12
Rank 12

Brie Bella

Post Postao/la Sake »

Nek se slobodno ona vrati svojoj Birdie, everybody wins.
slika
~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13

Brie Bella

some points were made
WENDY CHOO GANG!

slika
~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13

Brie Bella

With the WWE’s Women’s Revolution, do you think Total Divas deserves more credit for shining a greater light on the women’s division?

Brie: "100 per cent. I think sometimes wrestling fans will feel different, but the thing is, Total Divas introduced women’s wrestling to the world.

"There were so many people who were like, ‘Wow these women do this?’ Because it was like this underground thing, even though WWE is this global company and we’re worldwide famous, but it still feels mom and pop-y.

"I think Total Divas really not only put women on the map, but it showcased how hard it was to be in-ring and out of the ring and balance being a wife, a girlfriend, and someone just trying to figure out their lives and I think people really connected to that and I think people thought, ‘Wow these women work just as hard as the men, but when I tune into WWE television I’m watching them do two-minute matches or a five-minute match'.

"I think people weren’t understanding, because they were like ‘but we see them on Total Divas working their asses off’. So I really think Total Divas started that fire and I think it really peaked a lot of people’s interest and it got them so connected to these women in WWE that they wanted to fight for us. So I give a lot of credit to Total Divas."

What do you think about the idea some fans have of changing the name of the show from Total Divas now that the term Diva isn’t used by WWE anymore?

Brie: "My sister and I we were were like, ‘do we switch it to Total Superstars? Do we change it to like, Women of Wrestling?’

"But I think in the end, what it is, when you look at the business side of things, it’s branding. Total Divas branded this name and I think, yeah it could work, but at the same time it’s a brand we built.

"We were never ashamed to be Divas. We actually feel like as women we changed what people though Divas were.

"People thought the perception of Divas was someone who was high maintenance, but we started making you believe that a Diva was a woman wrestler who will kick your ass.

"So we were never ashamed of it, it just isn’t on brand with what the women are doing today, but I dunno, I’m torn, I’m always like, ‘If it’s not broke, don’t fix it’. It just doesn’t match what the WWE television is doing.

Was there a lot of sadness for you when WWE decided to retire the Divas’ title (Nikki is the longest-reigning Divas’ champion in WWE history)?

Nikki: "There definitely was. There was a part of me that's like, ‘Well yeah, no one’s going to be beating my 301-day reign'. But there also was a sadness, just because I’ve seen what had gone into that championship, the women that had held it, the hard work behind it, the love, the pride, the honour.

"So it was tough for me to see it retired and just retired in such a way where it felt like a bad name. That championship, strong women have held that and little girls still show up to our shows with the Divas Championship, there was something very special about it.

"So when it got retired I was sad, but I thought, ‘well I’m going to be in the history books forever’".

Will we see The Bella Twins going after the new WWE Women’s Tag Team titles in the future?

Brie: "First let me say that those titles would look best on The Bella Twins because we are truly the longest tag team in the Women’s Division."

Nikki: "We didn’t create a tag team just for tag championships. We’ve been a built-in tag team, who deserve tag championships."

Brie: "So you might not see us anytime soon, but you will see us down the road at some point eyeing those tag titles.

"It's just hard to live in a world where we’re the Bella Twins and there are Women’s Tag tiles out there. We will cross paths."

Catch the new season of Total Bellas Thursdays at 9pm on E!
https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a259 ... iv-morgan/
WENDY CHOO GANG!

slika
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik
It’s my birthday

Brie Bella

Post Postao/la Eumaus The Swineherd »

~MandyRose~ je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST but the thing is, Total Divas introduced women’s wrestling to the world.
slika
slika
~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13

Brie Bella

nije lagala, E! gledaoci nisu bili zainteresirani za WWE, zato Bellas su pocele dobivati popove i cure su pocele vise dolaziti na showove od 2014. godine jer imaju taj dobar model look i znaju dobro wrestlati
WENDY CHOO GANG!

slika
HunterDX
Rank 13
Rank 13

Brie Bella

Post Postao/la HunterDX »

~MandyRose~ je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST nije lagala, E! gledaoci nisu bili zainteresirani za WWE, zato Bellas su pocele dobivati popove i cure su pocele vise dolaziti na showove od 2014. godine jer imaju taj dobar model look i znaju dobro wrestlati
Jesu možda privukle pažnju potencijalnih manekenki.

A za ostalo što si naveo... :picard:
~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13

Brie Bella

smarkovi hiperventiliraju na pojavu snažnog feminiteta u wrestlingu!
WENDY CHOO GANG!

slika
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik
It’s my birthday

Brie Bella

Post Postao/la Eumaus The Swineherd »

~MandyRose~ je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST smarkovi hiperventiliraju na pojavu snažnog feminiteta u wrestlingu!
slika
slika
Odgovori