CM Punk

Zabava ponedjeljkom
Odgovori
Rio146
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

CM Punk

Post Postao/la Rio146 »

Maki je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST Jedno trilion puta je ja msm rekao da je u penziji, čak je i opisao zašto je u penziji
Isto kao i HBK
Yes Sir!
slika
Rio146
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

CM Punk

Post Postao/la Rio146 »

Realno ni ja nebi da on hrva, al svakako je pojava, svakako je draw, i bio bi veliki plus za wrestling općenito ako bi se vratio. Barem bi dobili taj neki medijski boom.
Yes Sir!
slika
AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

CM Punk

Post Postao/la AlenB »

From the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter (subscription required and encouraged) Dave Meltzer reports on the possibility of very strange bedfellows roaming the halls of Fox Sports 1.

“CAA, which represents Punk and also represents WWE, has had an agent reach out to FOX head honchos about Punk as a co-host of the upcoming new FS 1 talk show. From a WWE standpoint, my gut is that they’d hate the idea. He’d be working for FOX, not WWE. We’re told there have been no negotiations at all regarding that. The impression is WWE wouldn’t like it but things change daily.”

hahahahhahahaha wwe ak želi da taj studio show im bude od koristi morat će ovo spriječit, al ja ne bi imao ništa protiv ovog
slika
AleksaVP
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

CM Punk

Post Postao/la AleksaVP »

slika
Roman Empire
Rank 7
Rank 7
O meni: Pusti me da živim. Ne pitaj, ali odgovorat možeš. Ako pitaš postavljaj pametna pitanja, inače ću te trollat u pojam. Upozoren si.

CM Punk

Post Postao/la Roman Empire »

AleksaVP je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST
Moram ovo:
AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

CM Punk

Post Postao/la AlenB »

slika
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

CM Punk

Post Postao/la Eumaus The Swineherd »

slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

CM Punk

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Numerous WWE sources have confirmed to PWInsider.com that former WWE Champion CM Punk was at FOX Studios earlier this week in Los Angeles meeting for a potential on-air role for WWE Backstage, the new FOX Sports 1 studio show that will debut on the cable network on 11/5.
slika
Wulf7X
Rank 12
Rank 12
Kontakt:

CM Punk

Post Postao/la Wulf7X »

Never ever izgleda ima rok trajanja, approximately 5 godina :roll: A dosta mu je i trebalo očekivao sam ga tamo negde 2015/16 :lol:
Rio146
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

CM Punk

Post Postao/la Rio146 »

Čisto sumnjam da će tu biti išta. Vjerojatno samo work.
Yes Sir!
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

CM Punk

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

evo i što uncle dave kaže:

If C.M. Punk is to come back to pro wrestling, it looks like it will be here. He was very political in his speech at the last Starrcast, talking about how he’s grown up, doesn’t have animosity toward WWE and said that if they were to call he would listen. We’d already reported that Punk’s rep had gone to FOX to try and push him to be a co-host of the FS 1 talk show, but WWE wasn’t interested in him for that, even though he’d probably be good at it. Really, him doing that show would only make sense if he’s going to come back to wrestle, because the minute he’s on a WWE broadcast, the people will want him to wrestle again. So hiring him to host the show would immediately make the show about him rather than the news. It’s basically the feeling that even though WWE went after him hard with the lawsuit that cost him a ton of money, like seven figures, that WWE is the place he feels he can make the most money. Given he’s about to turn 41 next month, and main eventers are making for the most part for more now than they were during Punk’s heyday, and the age makes the clock tick about how long your window to make that money is, you can see the mentality. Punk did make a ton of money as a babyface in his last few years because his T-shirts were huge and did well as champion as a heel although he did not once he made a lot less money because when he turned his merch sales went way down. Plus, he’s seen more guys on the roster who are being allowed to work fewer dates. The impression from WWE is that they believe he wants back in but right now it’s nothing they are counting on doing. He did get an opening offer from AEW sometime back but then made himself scarce and was negative to them in that Marc Raimondi interview and as best we can tell, there has been no contact since
slika
Wulf7X
Rank 12
Rank 12
Kontakt:

CM Punk

Post Postao/la Wulf7X »

Sherpa je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST evo i što uncle dave kaže:
:hand:
Melloo
Rank 12
Rank 12

CM Punk

Post Postao/la Melloo »

I ako se vrati samo ce da bude host na foxovom talk showu za wwe.On ringa vise vidjet nece
HunterDX
Rank 13
Rank 13

CM Punk

Post Postao/la HunterDX »

Ajde sad da on ne želi da se vrati u ring, pa da mu se da da radi nešto drugo, a nigde ne piše da neće imati mečeve.
I jedna stvar, samo idiot neće želeti da se Punk vrati u ring, pa i zašto bi ga neka kompanija dovela i da posle toliko godina i zahteva publike da se pojavi, ne iskoristi njegovu popularnost na pravi način, a to je da bude u ringu.
AleksaVP
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

CM Punk

Post Postao/la AleksaVP »

slika
Odgovori