Nasumične WWE vijesti/rasprave

Za sve nedefinirano

Komentari o najpopularnijoj wrestling organizaciji današnjice
~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13
O meni: (za sada jedini) Centralni Europljanin na forumu i veliki obožavatelj ženskog hrvanja

https://www.last.fm/user/iAvrilFan1

Post Postao/la ~MandyRose~ »

Maki je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST Da, nekad su titulu davali vješticama kao što je Moolah i namjerno pokopali potencijalne zvijezde (coughWendiRichtercough). Al nek ta zbroji dane jer mislim da Trish Stratus ima najviše dana ukupno poslije Moolah.
ufff, kada bi brojala dane, plavuše >>>>>>>> sve one token championke

cinjenica da plavuše čine 32%, dok crnkinje, azijatkinje i latina cure (medu kojima spadaju Belle i Eve)sve zajedno čine 30%... yikes!
Karmen Petrović | Jade Cargill | Wendy Choo | Tiffany Stratton
CHELSEA GREEN
Naomi | Bianca Belair | Piper Niven | Nikkita Lyons

slika

Austin Theory|LA Knight|CM Punk|Hook|Logan Paul
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

ovo je prilično zanimljiva opaska

slika
Melloo
Rank 12
Rank 12

Post Postao/la Melloo »

Svi znamo koja je razlika medju njima haha :mrgreen:
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Post Postao/la Eumaus The Swineherd »

Zar Lars to nije govoria davno?
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

ma imaš cijeli reddit post o tome, dio toga je pisao i nakon potpisa za wwe
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Goldberg and Lashley have been going back-and-forth on social media, so that could be the match Goldberg will be doing in Saudi Arabia
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

ahahahahhahahahaha
---------------------------------------------
The backstage writing story that was the talk of backstage involved Jennifer Pepperman, 50, a member of the writing team who on 5/3 had won a Daytime Emmy for Outstanding Director of a Digital Drama Series, for her work on “After Forever” on Amazon Prime. She had also won another Daytime Emmy years back for Outstanding Directing Team and came from the soap opera world, working on shows live One Life to Live and As the World Turns dating back to 1999. So she showed up in Cincinnati with her newly-won Emmy Award, came to the production meeting before the show, and put the Emmy on the table as she came into the room for the meeting. Everyone started looking at her. It was considered amazingly naive to do something like that in a room full of wrestling people who has never been considered for such an award, she’s got more than one and it wasn’t the place for it. Michael Hayes told her to put it away. The mood of the room was people thinking that this person traveled on the flight to Cincinnati with her award to show up and put it on the table during the meeting. Vince just laughed it off because he was so busy making so many changes but otherwise it was the talk backstage. The feeling was that wrestling isn’t the soap opera world and she was showing off with something that doesn’t relate to wrestling. Even when Hayes told her, she didn’t take the nice bit of advice seriously. The feeling wasn’t that she was a bad person or a bad writer or anything like that, but that she was completely not understanding the culture of the pro wrestling business and people involved to do that. We were told that she’s been with the company long enough that she should have understood how people would have reacted to that, and that shes generally well liked and thought of highly otherwise.
slika
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Koji carny đirevi majko moja :lol: :lol: :lol:
slika
~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13
O meni: (za sada jedini) Centralni Europljanin na forumu i veliki obožavatelj ženskog hrvanja

according to Forbes WWE is blaming plummeting ratings and attendance on the women. I mean it’s not that far fetched of an idea that this IS their fault.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/blakeoestr ... evolution/
CHELSEA GREEN

slika

AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

Najavljene stvari za ovotjedni Raw i SmackDown

Post Postao/la AlenB »

slika
emirates
Rank 12
Rank 12

Post Postao/la emirates »

Ne znam koliko je autenticno, ali:

https://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/tripl ... on-in-wwe/

Some of the usual stories (and some new ones) were confirmed on Wade Keller’s Pro Wrestling Post-Show when a close friend of three WWE writers called into his show after Monday Night Raw. It’s very clear that the buck stops with Vince McMahon and it doesn’t look like real change is coming anytime soon.

Here are things said on the podcast by the close friend of three current WWE writers:

– WWE’s problems are not the fault of the writers. “No one should rip on WWE creative. They have some of the most brilliant, unbelievable cool ideas that I’ve ever heard…” He was told, “We’re writing for an audience of one and never forget that [and if not] you’re out of here.”

– “The most frustrated person in the back every single night is Triple H. He’ll always take, especially the NXT guys, under his wing. It looks like he’s consoling them. It looks so much like he was the most frustrated person in the building every single night.”

– SmackDown and Raw writing teams are the same for both shows. They used to be separate but that changed recently after the Shake-Up.

– The entire creative team has pitched to have Raw and SmackDown look completely different with different production, a different way of shooting things, etc. and McMahon shoots it down.

– The writer he talked to said, “we’re all working for Dana Warrior and it’s really awkward.”

– The WWE-Fox contract prohibits Fox from moving the show to FS1 even if the ratings drop.

– One writer is very close to quitting because he is so “unbelievably unhappy” and many of the writers are paranoid and think they are close to being fired.

– “It’s such a toxic atmosphere and it’s all because of one person.”

– When Neville walked out, there was a crazy shouting match and he flipped out on Vince McMahon and that was the last time they saw him. The writers praised Neville for being so easy to work with.

– Ideas never pan out as originally planned because writers will come up with stuff and then Vince loses interest after a week or two. He used Mojo Rawley as an example.

– Shane McMahon, Triple H and Stephanie McMahon have tried to talk to Vince but it hasn’t worked.

– Vince is in the announcer’s ear “to a sentence” and he gets on them for tiny mistakes.

– On Sami Zayn: “That’s not Sami Zayn’s promos. That’s Vince McMahon talking through Sami Zayn.”

– There are 37 total writers and they are now working on both shows.

– Andrade went into Vince’s office and asked for a legit push. Vince looked at him and said, “learn some English and get back to me.” Andrade spoke some English last week and he’s been taking English lessons.

– The Firefly Fun House stuff is all Bray Wyatt’s idea. Bray is described is an “absolute genius” and he helps other wrestlers with their promos. “He’s one of the best guys in the locker room.”
Ima tu jos nekih stvari, vrijedi procitati i poslusati. Ako je ovaj izvor stvarno onaj za kojeg se predstavlja i ako govori istinu, onda samo potvrdjuje ono o cemu fanovi suskaju godinama. Pazi ti, Dana Warrior glavna u creativeu :roll: I sve sto vise slusam o ovom Fox ugovoru, sve mi se vise cini da ih je WWE preveslao ko levate. I da... 37 pisaca jebem ti :mrgreen:
slika
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Realno ovakve stvari će se razriješit ovako il onako, kad Vince ode i sve ostane isto znat ćemo da nije bilo do njega, ako bude promjena mož
emo ga još više pljuvat :lol:
slika
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

slika
ante
Rank 11
Rank 11
O meni: Spiritualni lider JAS-a

Post Postao/la ante »

Dementna stara budala, kako netko tako genijalan moze biti tako tup, nevjerovatno
slika
~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13

Dana Brooke zasluzuje push i respect :clap:
CHELSEA GREEN

slika

Odgovori