Rank 11
Rank 11

Kurt Angle

Post Postao/la SwitchBlade »

Eumaus The Swineherd je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST
SwitchBlade je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST osmomjesečnog
Jbt nije valjda toliko trajalo.
Evo, upravo imaš u ovoj temi, pa pročitaj. :lol:
Sherpa je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST Kurt Angle on his retirement: "[Vince] said I can't give [Cena] to you this year because you had a program with Corbin the last eight months, you got to finish it up. And Vince was right. So I did it, and he said if you want Cena next year, we could talk about it. And I said no, I'm done this year"
slika
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Kurt Angle

Post Postao/la Eumaus The Swineherd »

SwitchBlade je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST And Vince was right.
Koja pizda :mrgreen:
slika
AleksaVP
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Kurt Angle

Post Postao/la AleksaVP »

SwitchBlade
Rank 11
Rank 11

Kurt Angle

Sviđa mi se ideja, no zašto bi polupokretni Kurt išao na glavnu titulu? Mogao im je poslužiti više kao mentor.
slika
The A-Lister (B.L.)
Rank 13
Rank 13
O meni: Mali od skandala. Osnivač ŠAS-a. Student Poslovne ekonomije. Baby Lasagna stan. Pobjednik Dnore 2025.

🇺🇦🇵🇸🇦🇲

Kurt Angle

Post Postao/la The A-Lister (B.L.) »

Kurt Angle has questioned the way WWE structure WrestleMania planning in the modern era. The Hall Of Famer queried whether or not it's a good thing that WWE seemingly wait until later to finalise 'Mania's card these days on his new podcast. Angle remembered how tightly-booked the product was when he first joined the company - back then, WWE had most of WrestleMania's card laid out in their minds by December of the prior year. That gave them time to fully flesh each story out from January-March/April. The downside was that any injuries or hiccups outwith their control could f*ck everything up. Kurt believes that process was still a little smoother than the one he experienced during his most recent run with the promotion though. He was slightly shocked that WWE didn't actually have a final card for the biggest show of the year until "the week before" each WrestleMania. Angle was taken aback by the looseness of company planning between 2017-2019; specifically, there didn't seem to much of a concrete schedule for 'Mania 35 until days before it went live. That, he says, would never have happened back during his first stint in WWE.
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

Kurt Angle

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

slika
SwitchBlade
Rank 11
Rank 11

Kurt Angle

Dakle, neće biti Angle.
slika
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Kurt Angle

SwitchBlade je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST Dakle, neće biti Angle.
ili je work :vince:
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Kurt Angle

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

"I thought she was a great boss, I had no problems with her. Sometimes, having a woman in charge is a lot better than a man, because they’re so much more understanding, more compassionate, and they'll take care of you a little better. Dixie always would help, especially in my down times. when I had my DUIs, she sat me down and said we've got to get you help and I'm not firing you because I'm scared as to what might happen to you if nobody in the wrestling business is keeping an eye on you. She's the reason, her and my wife, are the reasons that I went to rehab. Because she spoke to me honestly and candidly she wanted me to get help, she really cared about me. It's very seldom that you have a boss that cares about you emotionally. Dixie did. She'll forever be a friend of me and to my family.
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Kurt Angle

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Kurt Angle: "Shaquille O'Neal texted me today & said, ‘You need to come to AEW.’ I was like, ‘I’m not going to do that.’ Actually, if I did wrestle again, it would be most likely for WWE, but I’m not going to do that. AEW was always an option, I just never really considered it because I’m retired"
slika
BahGawd
Rank 4
Rank 4

Kurt Angle

Post Postao/la BahGawd »

Sherpa je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST Kurt Angle: "Shaquille O'Neal texted me today & said, ‘You need to come to AEW.’ I was like, ‘I’m not going to do that.’ Actually, if I did wrestle again, it would be most likely for WWE, but I’m not going to do that. AEW was always an option, I just never really considered it because I’m retired"
Pametno,vidi Kurt da ne moze vise da radi na nekom nivou.
Steta sto ga je od tolikog rostera Corbin penzionisao.Bar da je Gable,ne bih imao zamerku.
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Kurt Angle

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Kurt Angle: "Triple H contacted me about seven months ago and wanted me to help out down in NXT. I said I’d be interested and I never heard back from him. Long story short, they were interested but at the last second they must have backed out, which is okay with me."
slika
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Kurt Angle

Koje su šanse da ga je tia jer je načua da ga AEW želi :mrgreen:
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Kurt Angle

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Kurt Angle

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

If they paid me $10 million, I would do one more match,” Angle said, seemingly joking. “I’ll wrestle Kenny [Omega] for $10 million. I’ll get my ass kicked.

“Mrs. Angle [would kick my ass], I’m more scared of her than anybody else. I wouldn’t be able to tell her, there’s no way she would let me do it. She would lock all the doors from the outside.”
slika
Odgovori