Girl Bye!

Zabaljači masa bio da je na nastupu deset ili deset tisuća ljudi
Eumaus The Swineherd
Rank 13
Rank 13

Cameron (Ariane Andrew)

PostPostao/la Eumaus The Swineherd » 03 sij 2020, 17:30

"And better than ever!"

Iskreno ne sumnjam, isto tako ne sumnjam da je jednako loša.
slika

~MandyRose~
Rank 11
Rank 11
O meni: (za sada jedini) Centralni Europljanin na forumu i veliki obožavatelj ženskog hrvanja

Cameron (Ariane Andrew)

PostPostao/la ~MandyRose~ » 17 sij 2020, 19:39

slika slika slika

~MandyRose~
Rank 11
Rank 11
O meni: (za sada jedini) Centralni Europljanin na forumu i veliki obožavatelj ženskog hrvanja

Cameron (Ariane Andrew)

PostPostao/la ~MandyRose~ » 20 vel 2020, 21:47

According to PWInsider.com WWE has booked Brodus Clay and Ariane “Cameron” Andrew for the weekend, setting the stage for a potential reunion with current Smackdown star Naomi, who was paired with Andrew as the The Funkadactyls tag team while also linked with Clay during his time in WWE.

Cameron was signed to WWE developmental in 2011 after competing (and being quickly eliminated) on that year’s version of Tough Enough on the USA Network. After training in then-WWE developmental territory FCW, she was brought to the main roster alongside Naomi and Clay a year later. She worked for the company until 2014, including appearing for several seasons on WWE reality series Total Divas as a main cast member, during which her relationship with then-boyfriend Vinnie was documented. Since departing WWE, she has appeared on MTV reality series The Challenge and has recorded several music singles.

There is no word on what Clay and Cameron’s roles could be Wrestlemania weekend. They could be signing at Axxess, making a cameo or something else.

https://bvmbshelled.com/2020/02/19/came ... a-weekend/

legenda se vraća u WWE :dance: :dance:
slika slika slika

Natrag na “Indy hrvači”

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Nema prijavljenih korisnika/ca. i 2 gosta.