Chelsea Green

Zabava ponedjeljkom
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Chelsea Green

Post Postao/la Eumaus The Swineherd »

Mislim razumim je, al ženo draga bila si 3 godine u developmentalu da bi odradila jedan MR meč i popila otkaz.
slika
SwitchBlade
Rank 11
Rank 11

Chelsea Green

Post Postao/la SwitchBlade »

I to se uglavnom može pripisati ozljedama koje su učinile svoje. Nedavno je potpisala novi trogodišnji ugovor, da bi nakon nekoliko mjeseci dobila otkaz, što je pomalo neobično. :?
slika
~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13
O meni: (za sada jedini) Centralni Europljanin na forumu i veliki obožavatelj ženskog hrvanja

https://www.last.fm/user/iAvrilFan1

Chelsea Green

Post Postao/la ~MandyRose~ »

WWE je otpustio nju i Mickie James jer su radile i promovirale vlasitit WWE storyline na drustvenim mrezama da bi dobile interakciju i interes od fanova sto je popizilo WWEu... ono radis sto mozes da bi bio u poziciji na televiziji i imas vlasitte dobre ideje da budes over s publikom, i to je WWEov nacin jer nisu dio njihoog establishment "creative" ideja
Karmen Petrović | Jade Cargill | Wendy Choo | Tiffany Stratton
CHELSEA GREEN
Naomi | Bianca Belair | Piper Niven | Nikkita Lyons

slika

Austin Theory|LA Knight|CM Punk|Hook|Logan Paul
The A-Lister (B.L.)
Rank 13
Rank 13
O meni: Mali od skandala. Osnivač ŠAS-a. Student Poslovne ekonomije. Baby Lasagna stan. Pobjednik Dnore 2025.

🇺🇦🇵🇸🇦🇲

Chelsea Green

Post Postao/la The A-Lister (B.L.) »

but they were all scrapped, and she only ended up being put on SmackDown following a meeting with Vince McMahon where she pitched around 15 ideas to the boss.

Green revealed some of the gimmicks she pitched to McMahon during her appearance on Straight To Hell. One of the plans would have seen her return as Dominik Mysterio's girlfriend while she would have become the third member of The IIconics if WWE greenlighted another.

"Oh my gosh, I had so many. I had a Daisy Duke character, I had a sexy nun character for The Messiah [Seth Rollins]. Like what would be The Messiah's follower or worshipper. I pitched to be Dominik's girlfriend. I pitched so many. One of my favourites that I pitched was being a TRIIconic. So like trying to get in and be with them and do a fake Aussie accent and try and split them up, but have them realise that I'm really the crazy one,"
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Chelsea Green

The A-Lister je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST I had a Daisy Duke character
Osim ovoga sve ostalo su dobre ideje.
slika
~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13
O meni: (za sada jedini) Centralni Europljanin na forumu i veliki obožavatelj ženskog hrvanja

Chelsea Green

The A-Lister je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST but they were all scrapped, and she only ended up being put on SmackDown following a meeting with Vince McMahon where she pitched around 15 ideas to the boss.

Green revealed some of the gimmicks she pitched to McMahon during her appearance on Straight To Hell. One of the plans would have seen her return as Dominik Mysterio's girlfriend while she would have become the third member of The IIconics if WWE greenlighted another.

"Oh my gosh, I had so many. I had a Daisy Duke character, I had a sexy nun character for The Messiah [Seth Rollins]. Like what would be The Messiah's follower or worshipper. I pitched to be Dominik's girlfriend. I pitched so many. One of my favourites that I pitched was being a TRIIconic. So like trying to get in and be with them and do a fake Aussie accent and try and split them up, but have them realise that I'm really the crazy one,"
ima bolje kreativne ideje nego ovi starčeki s isprežnim mozgovima koji su joj htjeli dati "Victorious" gimmick na main rosteru. Toliko o tome.
CHELSEA GREEN

slika

The A-Lister (B.L.)
Rank 13
Rank 13
O meni: Mali od skandala. Osnivač ŠAS-a. Student Poslovne ekonomije. Baby Lasagna stan. Pobjednik Dnore 2025.

🇺🇦🇵🇸🇦🇲

Chelsea Green

Post Postao/la The A-Lister (B.L.) »

Triiconic nije još otpisan, pogotovo jer su sve tri free agenti trenutno. Ako sve tri odu u istu kompaniju mislim da bi taj trio dobro funkcionirao.
AleksaVP
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Chelsea Green

Post Postao/la AleksaVP »

slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

Chelsea Green

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

slika
AleksaVP
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Chelsea Green

Post Postao/la AleksaVP »

slika
SwitchBlade
Rank 11
Rank 11

Chelsea Green

Post Postao/la SwitchBlade »

Samo da je zaobiđu ozljede.
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Chelsea Green

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

slika
~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13

Chelsea Green

CHELSEA GREEN

slika

Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Re: Chelsea Green

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

"We didn't know who was winning the match until the day of All In, until the afternoon actually. Tessa, who was in our match, brought her fking IMPACT title to the show and tried to come out with it. In my mind, it was a way to look better than all of us. Bringing out a title, being the only person to come to the ring with a title, the fans are obviously immediately going to put you above the rest. Also, I feel like she did it because she knew that if she came out with the title, she couldn't lose the title on the show. She couldn't lose the title on a show that wasn't IMPACT Wrestling. At that time, there was no way that would happen. Nowadays, fck, the door is open. Anywhere can wrestle anywhere and anyone can win or lose any title in any title. A couple of years ago, that wouldn't happen. That would have been a way of strong arming the higher-ups into letting her win. Funny enough, she still did win, but we all collectively made sure she didn't come out with the title and that we all came out as equals," she said.
------------------------
ne slažem se s njom, zvuči veoma ogorčeno. ja sam za to da prvak ulazi s titulom, maker nije iz te kompanije. zaslužio/la ju je. pogotovo ako je neka realtivno važna titula
slika
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Re: Chelsea Green

Čega god da si prvik uvik moraš nosat titulu sa sobom u svaki meč, osim ako ti kompanija sama naredi da ne ide. I dalje mi smeta šta se Mox nije pojavljiva s US titulom na Dynamiteu.
slika
Odgovori