All Elite Wrestling
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

Tony Khan

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Pa, mislim da je ok da imamo temu i za vlasnika ove kompanije.

Nasljednika velikog financijskog carstva (kraj kojih je McMahon obitelj niža liga) nije baš imao pretjerano težak put u životu, ali neka vas to ne zavara. Ovdje je riječ o osobi koja voli wrestling. O čovjeku koji je usprkos milijardama koje ima s vremena na vrijeme slao izvješća s WWE house showa za Wrestling Observer. No hoće li to biti dovoljno, i Dixie je imala ljubav prema ovome, no nije imala dovoljno znanja.

Što očekujete, u kojoj će ulozi biti. Hoće li se i on pojavljivati, ili će samo iz VIP pozicija gledati svoju kompaniju?
slika
Maki
Rank 13
Rank 13

Tony Khan

Post Postao/la Maki »

Volio bih kada se ne bi previše miješao u wrestling aspekt kompanije, mislim da je bolje da se time bave ljudi koji dosta više poznaju wrestling biznis. U suštini neka mu Ted Turner bude uzor kako se treba ponašati.
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Tony Khan

Post Postao/la Eumaus The Swineherd »

Maki je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST U suštini neka mu Ted Turner bude uzor kako se treba ponašati.
potpisujem
slika
Melloo
Rank 12
Rank 12

Tony Khan

Post Postao/la Melloo »

Bas na redditu maloprije izasli reportovi koje je tony khan slao daveu meltzeru sa house showova :D Ja po ovom sto vidim frajer je smark.One of us :mrgreen:
► Prikaži “Spoiler”
Melloo
Rank 12
Rank 12

Tony Khan

Post Postao/la Melloo »

I take some enjoyment in the possibility of a typical smark growing up to build a legitimate wrestling company. Yeah, he's got an obvious advantage of family wealth (but what promotor hasn't) but this is the first time we will see what a internet wrestling fan can do owning his own company. Even if he's a billionaires son, he's one of us and it's exciting. I hope he does really well.
Ovo mi je super komentar na Tonya
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Tony Khan

slika
slika
Melloo
Rank 12
Rank 12

Tony Khan

Post Postao/la Melloo »

Shad Khan je ukljucen u ovo.Covjek je htio kupit Wembley da Fulham igra tmao lol.
Ako im daju zadravstveno ovo ce biti definitivno "change the game"
Melloo
Rank 12
Rank 12

Tony Khan

Post Postao/la Melloo »

Melloo
Rank 12
Rank 12

Tony Khan

Post Postao/la Melloo »

Tony Khan je gostovao na Xpac podcastu.Poslusajte.Fasciniran sam ovim covjekom.@Sherpa tebe bi moglo posebno zanimati jer je covjek statisticar kao i ti
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Tony Khan

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Tony Khan said: “Wrestling fans are a community unlike most others. I’ve been a part of this community since I was 7 years old, and I can tell you that wrestling fans see the world every day through a special lens. We see wrestling in Hollywood films and TV shows, we see elements of wrestling in the presentation of sports and in the marketing of grandiose star athletes, and we certainly see wrestling in politics. The wrestling community is a constant; its members are diverse, we are physically located on all corners of the planet, yet we are constantly connected. Recently, a new family has formed, bonded by love and respect for wrestling but armed with a vision and resources that have never before been available to the wrestling community. Our objective is to connect our community closer than ever before through All Elite Wrestling, or AEW. AEW does not mean any less of a continued commitment to existing obligations and duties that I have, or my family has, to our business and sports interests. That will never be the case. What’s important is that every individual decision we make as a family, whether it’s ownership or investment in a team or property is 100 percent beneficial to those special interests. I will always welcome that accountability and responsibility, as nothing is more important than serving our supporters and friends. AEW will launch with a roster of the top wrestlers in the world. While they’ll clash in what will be some of the most intense and fast-paced contests ever sanctioned in the squared circle, they’ll also share a common goal: to make this the true golden age, to make this the greatest time ever to be a wrestling fan. Likewise, as a business, by treating our wrestlers with respect and warmth, we also seek to make this the golden age for the performers themselves. I urge everyone who believes in what we’re dong, or wants to believe in dreams coming true, to support AEW by spreading the word and passing the wrestling bug onto someone else. My message: Get in on the ground floor with AEW today and help lead our movement to grow the wrestling community and ensure that the voices of the wrestling fans, their creative minds and their remarkable ideas, will always be heard.”
slika
~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13
O meni: (za sada jedini) Centralni Europljanin na forumu i veliki obožavatelj ženskog hrvanja

https://www.last.fm/user/iAvrilFan1

Tony Khan

Post Postao/la ~MandyRose~ »

jao, nadam se da nece iskoriti ovog covjeka, bas daje energiju nekog nevinog djeteta, zelim mu najbolje
Karmen Petrović | Jade Cargill | Wendy Choo | Tiffany Stratton
CHELSEA GREEN
Naomi | Bianca Belair | Piper Niven | Nikkita Lyons

slika

Austin Theory|LA Knight|CM Punk|Hook|Logan Paul
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Tony Khan

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

taj čovjek ima više para i više moći nego će HHH ikada imati
slika
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Tony Khan

Sherpa je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST nego će HHH ikada imati
I to ga najviše boli.
slika
~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13
O meni: (za sada jedini) Centralni Europljanin na forumu i veliki obožavatelj ženskog hrvanja

https://www.last.fm/user/iAvrilFan1

Tony Khan

Post Postao/la ~MandyRose~ »

ali Triple H se bojis prevleslati, Khana ne jer daje tu energiju da se boji zauzeti za sebe + novac je od tatice
Karmen Petrović | Jade Cargill | Wendy Choo | Tiffany Stratton
CHELSEA GREEN
Naomi | Bianca Belair | Piper Niven | Nikkita Lyons

slika

Austin Theory|LA Knight|CM Punk|Hook|Logan Paul
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Tony Khan

Tri mi iskreno djeluje lakše za zajebat, lik je mark sam za sebe.
slika
Odgovori