All Elite Wrestling
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

All Elite Wrestling vijesti/rasprave

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

wow, kažu da je u jednom trenu bilo 55 tisuća ljudi u redu za karte (digitalno, jelte) / 80 tisuća requesta (ako brojiš sa iste ip adrese, to jest što su ljudi pokušavali s više od jednog uređaja). i sada gledaj da malo tko kupuje samo jednu...

ovo je jako jako impresivno ako je istinito
slika
AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

Post Postao/la AlenB »

Lako moguće, nisam baš vidio brojke od 50k ali sam vidio da se ljudi žale da su na broju od 20k i jače što znači da nikako nisu mogli doći do karata, tako da je svakako impresivno
slika
Maki
Rank 13
Rank 13

Post Postao/la Maki »

Valjda je Khan najavio uvođenje ženskih tag titula..
Rio146
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Post Postao/la Rio146 »

Neka, ja sam za. Samo da to bookiraju kako spada.
Yes Sir!
slika
Melloo
Rank 12
Rank 12

Post Postao/la Melloo »

Mozda nekad u 2020
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Post Postao/la Eumaus The Swineherd »

Pa zar nisu najavili da će bit fokus velik na tag diviziju, ovo je samo logični nastavak toga. Samo da bude dobro bookano.
slika
Mortiis
Rank 9
Rank 9

Post Postao/la Mortiis »

sad ce i onaj mandy rose ili kako se vec zove postat veliki poklonik AEW-a :lol:
Maki
Rank 13
Rank 13

Post Postao/la Maki »

It’s notable that New Japan put its U.S. title on a guy who can’t even work for them in the U.S. It’s still up in the air whether Moxley will be recognized as champion or wear the belt at Fyter Fest, which, ultimately is both up to Tony Khan agreeing to it as well as New Japan agreeing to it. He did neither on his independent dates with Northeast Wrestling this past weekend. This shows how much things have changed, and not for the better between the two sides. Earlier this year, when New Japan had the visa issues that kept all of their Japanese talent off an American tour, and AEW was just starting, it was noted that they could have saved the tour in the eyes of the fans by using Omega. Some of the dates were when Omega was under control so they could have used him no matter what. One or two dates would have been after the contract expired, at which point he may have signed with AEW, but AEW had no problems with allowing him to work the entire tour. Of course New Japan didn’t even think in that direction nor have they made a play for Omega so far this year. But it’s gone from wanting to build a relationship to that no longer being the case.
WON
AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

Post Postao/la AlenB »

– As previously reported, it was stated by Dave Meltzer on the Wrestling Observer Radio show that the weekly All Elite Wrestling (AEW) TV show would be “100 percent” on Tuesday or Wednesday. Now, PWInsider is reporting another rumor shedding light on when that broadcast night might be.

Per the report, AEW filed for the trademark “Wednesday Night Dynamite” on June 18. Previously, AEW had registered for the trademark “Tuesday Night Dynamite” last year. The promotion has not yet announced or confirmed the launch date for the weekly TV show.

What has been confirmed about the show is that it will be two hours, live in primetime, and will air weekly on TNT starting in the fall. AEW President Tony Khan recently spoke more about event plans for the promotion on a recent edition of The Steve Austin Show. You can read more on that RIGHT HERE.
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

It now looks like the start date for TV will be 10/2 since the company has filed for a trademark on the name Wednesday Night Dynamite. There are still meetings going on regarding television, battle strategies, and a variety of ideas from the TNT side but Wednesday is pretty much the day unless something changes (and has been the favorite to be the day for months) with 8-10 p.m. being currently the most likely time slot.
slika
Maki
Rank 13
Rank 13

Post Postao/la Maki »

AEW/NJPW relations are non-existent. Jon Moxley was not only not allowed to appear on the show because it was in the U.S., but didn’t even appear the day before for the G-1 press conference. It’s a relationship that could benefit both sides. Essentially what happened is that well before the announcement of AEW, NJPW was told by The Young Bucks and others, what the plans were and that they wanted to work together. New Japan’s response was to pull all the Americans that they thought were going to AEW off New Year’s Dash and beat everyone at the Tokyo Dome. Still, a meeting was scheduled after the Tokyo Dome. New Japan’s reaction was they were working with ROH, and they had to given the agreed upon Madison Square Garden show. But from that point it was cold. Even though Kenny Omega contractually can work for New Japan, New Japan has not attempted to book him and it’s to the point that the subjects of AEW and Omega are not allowed to be acknowledged by anyone in New Japan. While things can always change, really with just one phone call, the idea that people think an Omega vs. Kota Ibushi match will be at one of the Tokyo Domes in January is simply not the case.
WON

Meltzer svako malo izgleda mora objašnjavati ovo.
ejdzejp1
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post Postao/la ejdzejp1 »

u jednu ruku ih shvatam, Elite su im svojim odlaskom na neki način sjebali ekspanziju, a takođe ne žele da zajebu ROH zbog dugogodišnje saradnje. međutim, ROH je najviše oštećen u ovoj priči i na neki način mi ih je žao. pomogli su oko organizacije All Ina samo da bi ih ovi napustili par mjeseci kasnije i sjebali im ono malo što su imali.
slika
AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

Post Postao/la AlenB »

slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Datum početka i naziv, moje predviđanje
slika
Maki
Rank 13
Rank 13

Post Postao/la Maki »

Imaju priliku napraviti revoluciju u kečeranju. Samo neka gledaju šta WWE radi i da onda ne rade tako. Nadajmo se najboljem.
Odgovori