Jon Moxley

f.k.a. Dean Ambrose

All Elite Wrestling
Melloo
Rank 12
Rank 12

Jon Moxley

Post Postao/la Melloo »

Ma mislim da ce navratiti tu i tamo tipa najveci showovi al ne moze raditi tourove s njima zbog AEW.Isto veliki im je problem sto ne moze nastupati za njpw na teritoriji amerike.Jos veci razlog da njpw napravi vise taj dogovor sa aew i ne glumi uvrijedjenu mladu :mrgreen:
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Jon Moxley

Post Postao/la Eumaus The Swineherd »

Zanimljivo da je čovik od Jannettya SHIELD-a u manje od 2 miseca posta Shawn :mrgreen:
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

Jon Moxley

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Melloo je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST Ma mislim da ce navratiti tu i tamo tipa najveci showovi al ne moze raditi tourove s njima zbog AEW.Isto veliki im je problem sto ne moze nastupati za njpw na teritoriji amerike.Jos veci razlog da njpw napravi vise taj dogovor sa aew i ne glumi uvrijedjenu mladu :mrgreen:
To i dalje neće promjeniti stvari pošto je aew tražio da njihovi ne nastupaju po americi. Samo bi mogli u Japanu
slika
AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

Jon Moxley

Post Postao/la AlenB »

One more match! One more match!

slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Jon Moxley

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Možda mu yano skine us titulu :)
slika
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Jon Moxley

Yano bi moga postat dvostruki prvak.
slika
AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

Jon Moxley

Post Postao/la AlenB »

Izvrstan promo

slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Jon Moxley

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Zapravo mi se sviđa njegov booking di mogu kazati kako nije izdržao suludi g1 tempo u svom prvom turniru. Što je ujedno i odličan story za potencijalno ponovni nastup.
slika
AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

Jon Moxley

Post Postao/la AlenB »

Intervju s Nikkan Sports

---------------------

-The encounter with professional wrestling

Pro wrestling was an escape for me. The house was poor and the reality was full of anxiety. So I watched professional wrestling on video and TV and looked for a place there. In professional wrestling, the strong one wins. that's all. I admired such a world and wanted to be there. I left school and started training at the age of 16, and entered the world of professional wrestling.

-After leaving WWE, why did you enter New Japan?

I was a big fan of Japanese professional wrestling. I wanted serious professional wrestling, not entertainment that played crappy characters. I knew that was my origin and that Japanese wrestling was such a serious place. At the time of WWE, I went to the place told by the company and fought as I was told. Same as chained. Now it ’s my freedom to do anything. You can fight, get experience, knowledge and enjoy life all over the world.

-Was New Japan Pro Wrestling exactly what you envisioned?

No, it was very different. New Japan is the most serious battle place in the world. It ’s not like dancing foolishly. Unlike any professional wrestling in the world, what is important in New Japan is to concentrate on the battle.

-Suddenly a long league match. How do you spend

I have a good time. I am trying to recover because my body is not young. During the game, research the next opponent, stretch, and treat injuries.

-How did you play in Korakuen Hall, the sacred place for Japanese professional wrestling?

It was a sacred place like a shrine or temple. I have achieved one goal of my life.

-What are your plans after G1? Can you participate in New Japan again?

Fortunately, there is no problem in fighting in New Japan while belonging to an American organization (AEW). In the future, I can always show up in Japan and play games.

-Do you think Tokyo Dome participation in next year, 1st, 4th and 5th is in mind?

Naturally, I want to do it at Tokyo Dome. If you win the G1, you can fight at the main of Tokyo Dome. Just do it.

-Players who want to play

I want to do it with Suzuki Minoru. Also, I would like to play against any wrestler who tries a new and unique style. There are many such wrestlers in Japan.

-A word for fans

Japanese fans are the best in the world. I respect and really appreciate it. I am proud to be able to wrestle in front of them. Thank you all for welcoming and letting me fight on the canvas
slika
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Jon Moxley

AlenB je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST Fortunately, there is no problem in fighting in New Japan while belonging to an American organization (AEW). In the future, I can always show up in Japan and play games.
Ovo je najbitnije realno.
slika
AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

Jon Moxley

Post Postao/la AlenB »

Gledajte dok ga nisu skinuli

slika
AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

Jon Moxley

Post Postao/la AlenB »

slika
AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

Jon Moxley

Post Postao/la AlenB »

Cim sam vidio onaj steznik na laktu prije par dana odmah sam pomislio na ovo, valjda nije ništa ozbiljno dok je odradio te mečeve prosli vikend

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that Jon Moxley is currently dealing with an elbow injury of some sort, which may be an infection that he got while working in Japan for NJPW. He still worked events for Northeast Wrestling this weekend. Except for his match with Pentagon, all of his singles matches were turned into tag matches. He reportedly insisted that his match with Pentagon remain one-on-one, although he was careful to avoid landing on the elbow.
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Jon Moxley

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

ovo onaj isti probem zbog kojeg ga nije bilo prek pol godine?

slika
Melloo
Rank 12
Rank 12

Jon Moxley

Post Postao/la Melloo »

Sherpa je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST ovo onaj isti probem zbog kojeg ga nije bilo prek pol godine?

da, infekcija
Mislim da je dao interviju rekao da je mogao umal umrijet od toga
Odgovori