All Elite Wrestling
emirates
Rank 12
Rank 12

Jon Moxley

Post Postao/la emirates »

Isjecak iz novog podcasta:

Moxley then spoke about the possibility of Triple H taking over:

I mean, who else is there? He’s clearly been preparing for this. When Vince isn’t there, he’s the guy you defer to. He’s got good ideas. His ideas are his ideas. But he’s a lot more cerebral. He’s not a super open collaborative. He thinks about stuff a lot.

I just think it’s a much better option. Between the two of them. I think he would be more open to giving people more freedom, but he’s smart and he sees things his way. So, if he sees you doing something and he envisions a better way, and a lot of times you’re like, "Oh, that’s even cooler."
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

Jon Moxley

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

ovo je bilo presmješno :D

slika
Tomke
Rank 5
Rank 5

Jon Moxley

Post Postao/la Tomke »

Lepo je videti ga opet
Rio146
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Jon Moxley

Post Postao/la Rio146 »

SummerSlam 2018

"How it ever went was Brock's idea. At 6 p.m. before the show, everything was supposed to happen, the Shield coming out, this awesome stuff that the writers have been working on tirelessly to have this perfect ending to SummerSlam that was good," Moxley recalled. "Brock comes in at 6 p.m. and changes everything. Vince is like, we are going to go with Brock's idea. It made everyone else look stupid but Brock."

"And the writers are just sitting there watching it in the room and they're like "Come on, we had it, we had this great ending." Everyone is suffering, again not my problem, anymore," Moxley ended.
Yes Sir!
slika
Maki
Rank 13
Rank 13

Jon Moxley

Post Postao/la Maki »

To je trebalo imati clean kraj bez ikakvih ulazaka. Glupo je bilo ono sa Strowmanom, a glupo bi bilo i sa Shieldom. Roman je trebao dobiti čisto i jednom zauvijek završiti tu sagu sa Lesnarom.
AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

Jon Moxley

Post Postao/la AlenB »

The big story last week was Jon Moxley’s interview on Talk is Jericho, in which he described his frustrations with Vince McMahon and WWE creative when he worked there as Dean Ambrose. Fightful reports that several wrestlers and employees of WWE have agreed with a lot of what Moxley had to say on the podcast and some are worried that they’ll end up in the same position creatively. One wrestler said that what he said “broke their heart”, as it described how they felt, which is they get nauseous when they get to WWE TV each week. The same talent added they are glad the story is public.

The unnamed wrestler also said that they believe Moxley’s comments have more weight than CM Punk’s did when he left in 2014. The wrestler previously thought they could make their run work but has now has doubts about their future. Another wrestler contacted Fightful to add that if their situation doesn’t improve, they will leave when they’re contract is up. They also said they’ve “mentally checked out” at this time. None of the wrestlers have blamed the writers because they have a “frustrating job and a tough time answering to Vince McMahon.” The wrestler echoed Moxley’s sentiments that McMahon has an infrastructure around him which makes it hard to talk to him, as writers and producers are worried about getting fired so they don’t give as much constructive criticism as they should.

When a writer was asked about Moxley’s interview, all they said was that he wasn’t lying.
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Jon Moxley

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Naravno da ima veću težinu neg punk, makar je i on rekao više manje slično. Razlika je u načinu na koji ke moxley otišao i reputaciji koju punk ima, gdje je jasno da je on također teškog temperamenta.
slika
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Jon Moxley

Post Postao/la Eumaus The Swineherd »

A i Punk je napustia hrvanje, u neku ruku to će nosit manje težine nego Moxley koji je priša u drugu kompaniju. Dodaj na to i da je Cuck Man Phil otiša kad i nisi ima neku alternativu van WWE-a za radit jer su svi drugi bili daleko ispod njih.
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Jon Moxley

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

slika
emirates
Rank 12
Rank 12

Jon Moxley

Post Postao/la emirates »

Kul majica. Suptilna je, a tome bi trebali teziti sa svim pro wrestling majicama.
slika
AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

Jon Moxley

Post Postao/la AlenB »

jedan isječak iz intervjua s Andrewom Grevasom iz 25 Years Later u kojem govori o razlici između svog i Punkovog stajališta

cijeli intervju u pisanom obliku: https://25yearslatersite.com/2019/06/01 ... ndys-more/
“I thought it was a bad idea when Hunter started buying the indys. You had Seth and me, along with Joey Mercury and we were able to sneak in a few key guys like Luke Harper, Neville and Cesaro. Once I was on the main roster and NXT started, which I wasn’t a part of, every week Triple H was taking an Instagram selfie with some indy guy. I don’t know if he was trying to make himself look cool and get some indy cred or what, or make NXT cool. He basically started buying the indys. I remember thinking that it might not be a good idea. Then where are all of these good ideas going to come from? If they signed Daniel Bryan at 21, he never would’ve become Bryan Danielson and you never would’ve had WrestleMania 30. If they signed Punk before he really became CM Punk, he never would’ve done what he did. If they signed me at 21, I never would’ve become anything good. I had to develop first before getting brought in.

Buying up all of the indy scene was the same as Vince [McMahon] buying up all the territories back in the day. There’s nobody left to cherry pick for talent. It’s amazing that even though they bought up the indys that it has repopulated itself stronger than ever. Makes you very optimistic about the future of pro wrestling. That’s probably the biggest difference between my interview and the Punk interview. He was basically saying fuck pro wrestling, and I was saying that I got my love of pro wrestling back. I want to wrestle everyone. Let’s drop all the bridges, get all the companies together and have a super show that sells out a stadium right now. Fuck it. The sum of wrestling outside of WWE is bigger than WWE. I feel like myself, the entire AEW roster and all of the fans are the same team, reaching for the same goal, to make wrestling awesome. To not be embarrassed to tell people you’re a wrestling fan because they’d say to you ‘oh that show with fart jokes and they poop on each other or whatever the fuck happens over there anymore’. If you’re a wrestling fan and you show someone some things from WWE, you’d be embarrassed. You’d want to bust out old VHS tapes to show them why you’re a wrestling fan because this isn’t it. I want people to be wearing an AEW shirt and have someone say ‘Oh you’re a wrestling fan, fuck yeah, me too’. When I was standing on that poker chip at the end of Double Or Nothing, I didn’t know when we were going off the air. I stayed up there but for some reason, I just wanted to take a fucking victory lap. Security did not appreciate it but I took a giant victory lap around the arena, off the air and I felt like I was with 12,000 teammates. We are all AEW. We have that common bond.”
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Jon Moxley

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

evo jedna zanimljiva stvar o kojoj uopće nisam vodio računa i koju je dejv spomenuo na WO.

Kada je rekao da je moxley nakon tri minute bio sav znojan, da se ne sjeća kada ga je vidio tako znojnog u WWEu. Što nije ništa čudno (bez obzira što njegov wwe stajling i nije baš imao priliku pokazat puno znoja) ali govori koliko moraš više raditi kada se zaista baviš hrvanjem.
slika
Maki
Rank 13
Rank 13

Jon Moxley

Post Postao/la Maki »

Regarding whether AEW will acknowledge Jon Moxley as U.S. champion on its 6/29 show in Daytona Beach hasn’t been decided. The key debate points are this. New Japan has no relations with AEW and does have relations with ROH, a competitor. However, a huge percentage of AEW fans likely subscribe to New Japan World, or if not, an Internet-driven company, they would be aware of Moxley as champion. To deny it and ignore it would be taking a page from WWE and create a needless elephant in the room. AEW is also focused on very few belts, with the idea of keeping the belts important. That’s an argument not to talk about other belts, although they did have an AAA tag title match on their first PPV show, but AAA is also a partner. If it’s my call, I’d say acknowledge it. You don’t want your fans to think you’re just WWE dressed up in different clothes from day one
WON
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Jon Moxley

Post Postao/la Eumaus The Swineherd »

Bilo bi naivno ne priznat.
slika
AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

Jon Moxley

Post Postao/la AlenB »

ne vidim nikakve štete u tome da spomenu za njih, pokazat će taj prijateljski odnos prema drugim kompanijama iako nisu u suradnji, nije da AEW fanovi nisu čuli za New Japan ili tako nešto, to nije isto kao kad WWE spomene AEW na Rawu pa svi odu pretražit šta je AEW

to bi bio baš WWE-evski potez da ignoriraju titulu, pogotovo ako postoji mogućnost za suradnju između AEW-a i New Japana, možda ne sad, ne za par mjeseci, ali za par godina ili nešto
slika
Odgovori