All Elite Wrestling
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

Jon Moxley

PostPostao/la Sherpa » 07 stu 2020, 12:46

To me, wrestling in 2020, the fans are smarter and more educated. I don't like when I'm in the locker room and some guy's going, "Oh the marks on Twitter are saying this, bunch of stupid marks" or whatever and treating fans like they're idiots. That pisses me off. The old-school wrestling mentality was that this is a work, and we're carnies and we're trying to cheat people out of money — we're trying to present this thing, tricking them into thinking it's real, and taking their money from them. That's the origins of carny wrestling a century ago. That's not what it is today.

Wrestling fans, to me, are the most passionate, educated, some of the smartest fans in the world. And they really appreciate, not only the effort, they appreciate the passion of the wrestlers for their craft, they appreciate the effort, they appreciate how we're putting our bodies on the line. Especially AEW fans, appreciate little details and storytelling and long-term storytelling. The Young Bucks and Kenny Omega are very big into small, little details in their work — they'll drop little thing on BTE that won't come into play for months and months later, but at the end it all ties together and makes sense.
slika

SwitchBlade
Rank 9
Rank 9

Jon Moxley

PostPostao/la SwitchBlade » 07 stu 2020, 13:06

Sherpa je napisao/la:Source of the post I don't like when I'm in the locker room and some guy's going, "Oh the marks on Twitter are saying this, bunch of stupid marks" or whatever and treating fans like they're idiots. That pisses me off.

Ako je neka valjana kritika upućena prema hrvaču, onda da, nema razloga za ljutnju. Međutim, kad postoje ljudi koji su kreteni prema njima bez nekakvog razloga, onda im možeš slobodno uzvratiti istom mjerom.
slika

Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Jon Moxley

PostPostao/la Sherpa » 08 stu 2020, 17:28

Jebote, moxley ima jedan jedini poraz u ovoj godini.

Kada su njega i okadu dobili suzuki i taichi
slika

SwitchBlade
Rank 9
Rank 9

Jon Moxley

PostPostao/la SwitchBlade » 08 stu 2020, 22:00

Baš sam išao pogledati jer me zanimala njegova W/L/D statistika. Ima još jedan poraz. On i Darby izgubili protiv Jericha i Sammya, premda je Moxley bio napadnut prije meča, pa je praktički bio handicap meč za Darbya, ali opet se tehnički računa kao poraz za Moxa.
slika

Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Jon Moxley

PostPostao/la Sherpa » 21 stu 2020, 01:33

Dave

Jon Moxley (Jonathan Good), 34, and wife Renee Paquette, 35, are expecting their first child. On Dynamite in the middle of a promo, Moxley casually mentioned having a pregnant wife at home which is the first anyone had been told of it. She has actually been pregnant for some time and she was about to announce it publicly. His first idea was that it’s nobody’s business but then he realized that the reality of being in the public eye is that you have to at some point acknowledge it. He was shown instagram notices on how celebrities have done it and found them gross and pretentious but never even considered the idea of announcing it in a wrestling promo. Then at 2 a.m. before the show, he came up with the inspiration to do a promo about his dad, which, by the way, was 100 percent real. On the morning of the show, when he woke up in Jacksonville, he decided he could tie it in, texted her at home and told her about it and that her phone would be exploding that night
slika

Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Jon Moxley

PostPostao/la Sherpa » 27 stu 2020, 20:36

dave

I know that there is a story going around that Moxley loses the title so he can quarantine and go to the Tokyo Dome. I don’t know the finish but IF he was going to the Tokyo Dome show, he wouldn’t have to lose the title. But at press time he’s not going to the Tokyo Dome show. If conditions change regarding Japan allowing athletes into the country without having to quarantine that could change, but I have my doubts they’ll let that happen right now with Americans. But either way, that’s immaterial to the result of the match
slika

Natrag na “AEW”

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Nema prijavljenih korisnika/ca. i 3 gosta.