Rhea Ripley

Zabava ponedjeljkom
Maki
Rank 13
Rank 13

Rhea Ripley

Post Postao/la Maki »

I’m double checking on this but one person high up just denied that to me. Again, I’m not saying Mike is wrong, in this company the left and right hand rarely know what the other is doing. But the person I checked with would know the creative reason given which was Charlotte to NXT for ratings help. Another person high up said inaccurate and she’s in Orlando right now. Clearly if she isn’t although supposedly that was just checked, people who need to know don’t know.
- Meltzer
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Rhea Ripley

Post Postao/la Eumaus The Swineherd »

Mega draw Charletty, opet će je Yuka ubit u ratingsima :roll:
slika
Dzoni WWE
Rank 2
Rank 2

Rhea Ripley

Post Postao/la Dzoni WWE »

procitao sam da se Rhea mora vratiti u Australiju zato sto joj viza istice, pa je i to jedan od razloga sto je izgubila titulu.
AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

Rhea Ripley

Post Postao/la AlenB »

yap, već se i vratila koliko sam saznao

premda ni ja ne vjerujem kako je to glavni razlog zašto je izgubila titulu
slika
Maki
Rank 13
Rank 13

Rhea Ripley

Post Postao/la Maki »

Meltzer tvrdi da to nije istina.
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Rhea Ripley

Post Postao/la Eumaus The Swineherd »

Možda je ništa al eto

Rhea Ripley has removed WWE from her bio and changed her FB page to Demi Bennett.
slika
Maki
Rank 13
Rank 13

Rhea Ripley

Post Postao/la Maki »

Ako Rheu otpuste onda stvarno...
~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13
O meni: (za sada jedini) Centralni Europljanin na forumu i veliki obožavatelj ženskog hrvanja

https://www.last.fm/user/iAvrilFan1

Rhea Ripley

Post Postao/la ~MandyRose~ »

Deonna i sad Rhea, ahh, good riddance!

mene više strah da ne otpuste Aliyah, Taynaru, Chelsea, Dakotu i Vanessu Bourne. C'mon Vince, vjerujem u tebe i tvoj Divas ukus :(
Karmen Petrović | Jade Cargill | Wendy Choo | Tiffany Stratton
CHELSEA GREEN
Naomi | Bianca Belair | Piper Niven | Nikkita Lyons

slika

Austin Theory|LA Knight|CM Punk|Hook|Logan Paul
ante
Rank 11
Rank 11
O meni: Spiritualni lider JAS-a

Rhea Ripley

Post Postao/la ante »

slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

Rhea Ripley

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

"I wanted to plan a spot with Bianca [Belair]. I didn't know how it was going to work, but I wanted to make it work. I wanted to get a battery-powered tattoo gun and I wanted Bianca to rip the fishnet in my pants and I wanted Bianca to tattoo lips on my leg while everyone held me down. I wanted it so bad. They were like, 'I don't know if that's hygienic.' Yeah, true," Ripley said on "Flash" Morgan Webster's Wrestling Friends podcast.
-----------------------
Sva sreća da ovo nije odobreno. Ja bih ugasio tv na ovaj spot.
slika
Markovic619
Rank 13
Rank 13

Rhea Ripley

Post Postao/la Markovic619 »

Speaking to Metro, Ripley revealed that she did work to get a new visa, but was able to do it from the US.

"Yes, I had to do my visa but now i’m having to do it here because there’s no flights. I can’t get to Australia, and then if I was there I couldn’t get back out. I had people from work calling me like, 'Are you in Australia right now?' I’m like, 'No, I’m not an idiot! No!'"

Following the report, it was speculated that Ripley had lost the NXT Women's Title because of her visa issues. Ripley responded to the speculation by saying, "I sort of just laugh it off. Social media can be very negative at times. If this had been going round when I wasn’t as mentally strong as I am now, I would’ve taken it a completely different way and things wouldn’t have been as good. It’s quite funny seeing people saying that I lost because I had to go back to Australia."
Maki
Rank 13
Rank 13

Rhea Ripley

Post Postao/la Maki »

Markovic619 je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST Speaking to Metro, Ripley revealed that she did work to get a new visa, but was able to do it from the US.

"Yes, I had to do my visa but now i’m having to do it here because there’s no flights. I can’t get to Australia, and then if I was there I couldn’t get back out. I had people from work calling me like, 'Are you in Australia right now?' I’m like, 'No, I’m not an idiot! No!'"

Following the report, it was speculated that Ripley had lost the NXT Women's Title because of her visa issues. Ripley responded to the speculation by saying, "I sort of just laugh it off. Social media can be very negative at times. If this had been going round when I wasn’t as mentally strong as I am now, I would’ve taken it a completely different way and things wouldn’t have been as good. It’s quite funny seeing people saying that I lost because I had to go back to Australia."
To je više bilo nešto što su WWE shillovi gurali da opravdaju odluku da Charlotte osvoji titulu.
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Rhea Ripley

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Rhea Ripley

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Rhea Ripley on main eventing Takeover with Io and Charlotte : “To be in the main event of TakeOver and to be in the second women’s main event at TakeOver ever is insane. I’m proud, I’m very proud of how far our women’s division has come and we’re only getting better.”
slika
Maki
Rank 13
Rank 13

Rhea Ripley

Post Postao/la Maki »

To nije imalo veze sa divizijom, već sa Charlotte.
Odgovori