Shinsuke Nakamura

Zabava ponedjeljkom
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Shinsuke Nakamura

Post Postao/la Eumaus The Swineherd »

Rio146 je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST
Eumaus The Swineherd je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST Koliko ludo bi bilo da samo dođe i kaže triple threat falls count anywhere al da neće otkrit trećeg do PPVa. Onda na MiTB izvede Ellswortha ili nekog jdnako jadnog, opali Kinshasu na entrance ramp i tamo ga pinna.
Ali meč može službeno započet kad su sva trojica u ringu, i kad sva trojica stoje na nogama :D
Pusti me da sanjam :cry: :cry: :cry: , ionako bi ovo bilo zanimljivije od mečeva koje smo dosad vidili od njih.
slika
AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

Shinsuke Nakamura

Post Postao/la AlenB »

The injury Nakamura suffered last night, according to Dave Meltzer, is that a police dog at the Bakersfielf arena bit Shinsuke on the leg.
slika
AleksaVP
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Shinsuke Nakamura

Post Postao/la AleksaVP »

HAhhaah koja nesreća :lol:
slika
TheBesir
Rank 10
Rank 10

Shinsuke Nakamura

Post Postao/la TheBesir »

AlenB je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST The injury Nakamura suffered last night, according to Dave Meltzer, is that a police dog at the Bakersfielf arena bit Shinsuke on the leg.
Mora da se nisu sporazumili čim Shinsuke ne zna engleski..Eto mu sad.
emirates
Rank 12
Rank 12

Shinsuke Nakamura

Post Postao/la emirates »

Kakav heel, i zivotinje ga mrze.
slika
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Shinsuke Nakamura

Ko nije vidia. Malo čudno pogledat ovo pa vidit kako govori da je oša u WWE da jaše karizmu do lagane plaće.
slika
AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

Shinsuke Nakamura

Post Postao/la AlenB »

As it pertains to that, New Japan Pro Wrestling has interest in bringing Nakamura back, especially with the recent global expansion push.

podržavam
slika
Melloo
Rank 12
Rank 12

Shinsuke Nakamura

Post Postao/la Melloo »

Hmm
Da je ostao u njpw padao bi poalko na cardu sad bi bio malo ispod tanahshija.
Ovkao kad se vrsti to ce biti veliko pa mozda bude jace malo pushan iako znamo da oni ne vole pushat nikog oko 40.Mozda bi dobio jericho tretman.Iapk je sada puno veca zvijezda internacionalno
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

Shinsuke Nakamura

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

to bi bila jako zanimljiva odluka, po meni i dobra
slika
Melloo
Rank 12
Rank 12

Shinsuke Nakamura

Post Postao/la Melloo »

Kad bi se sva 3 musketira vratila.One last run :cry:
AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

Shinsuke Nakamura

Post Postao/la AlenB »

According to a post on the Squared Circle subreddit, excerpts from Shinsuke Nakamura’s book The King of Strong Style: 1980-2014 reveal that Nakamura actually had issues with Brock Lesnar when the Beast Incarnate briefly worked for NJPW in 2006. Here are highlights:

On getting the match with Lesnar: “Part of that was luck. But that match was seriously rough. First, Lesnar was saying all this stuff about how he respected New Japan, but it felt to me like that was just for show, that he didn’t really respect the promotion. Like, somewhere, he was looking down on Japanese people. I lost the match, and that was the first time I cried at pro wrestling after a match.”

On why he cried: “It was the main event at Tokyo Dome. This was a pretty hallowed stage, and I knew I hadn’t fought the way I imagined I would. And there was, like, this temperature difference between me and Lesnar. I didn’t get the sense he had any love for pro wrestling. It felt like he was just doing his job.”

On Lesnar not returning the IWGP Heavyweight championship: “I felt like this was too much; he was seriously scoffing at us. Lesnar won the championship and took the belt home, I told Simon if the company didn’t get it’s shit in order, that belt was definitely going to get nicked. I didn’t honestly believe that when we fought. But it ended up just like I feared. He has the physical stuff, plus a straightforward strength and a certain amount of flexibility, so there was a bit of the monster to him. But I didn’t like his personality, you know? He might have made a real mark in UFC, but he didn’t even seem to notice the audience booing. I was like, ‘Oh, this guy’s a heel to the core.'”
slika
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Shinsuke Nakamura

AlenB je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST I didn’t get the sense he had any love for pro wrestling. It felt like he was just doing his job.”
Pa ovo se znalo cim je otisa iz WWE-a.
slika
Melloo
Rank 12
Rank 12

Shinsuke Nakamura

Post Postao/la Melloo »

Jah tih godina. Tana treba uzet prvu titulu a brock se ne pojavljuje da brani :lol: Jos ga bookali da pobjedi Nakamuru u title mecu.
Nije djabe Shibata otisao. Svaka cast TAni jedini je tu ostao u japanu zadnjih 20g
AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

Shinsuke Nakamura

Post Postao/la AlenB »

In a new interview with TV Insider, Nakamura admits that his feud with Styles could have been more than what it was.

“I wanted to do more for the first time on WWE. I think I could show myself more against AJ. But still, I liked getting the chance against AJ. After WrestleMania I became the heel, but I didn’t show everything. Just a little bit.”

Later in the interview Nakamura also touched on if he regretted moving from Japan to the United States in order to work for the WWE.

“This is big for Asians, not only for Japan. Everybody wants to get these opportunities. Kairi Sane, Io Shirai achieved and accomplished a lot in Japan, but they wanted to wrestle in a bigger stage. Only place is WWE right now to do that, and their decision was correct. They made the right decision.

Moving to the United States is a huge decision. There are wrestlers in Japan. I think they think they can move to WWE, but it’s not so easy. There is the language. I can speak English a bit, but I’m trying.”
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

Shinsuke Nakamura

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

slika
Odgovori