Jeff Hardy

Brother Nero

All Elite Wrestling
Odgovori
The A-Lister
Rank 13
Rank 13
O meni: Osnivač ŠAS-a. Student Poslovne ekonomije. Nezdravo opsjednut Melodifestivalenom. CM Punk stan. Član Smajlex Armije.

🇺🇦🇵🇸🇦🇲

Jeff Hardy

Post Postao/la The A-Lister »

Rekao je i da bi htio da mu retirement meč bude protiv Lesnara. Ne bi bio problem da se mene pita. Lesnar je imao prvi PPV meč protiv Jeffa, zašto ne bi on imao protiv Lesnara zadnji? Osim toga što postoji mogućnost da WWE to skroz zasere ne vidim razloga zašto se to ne bi desilo :roll:
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

Jeff Hardy

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Može. Već sutra

I onda se vrati ko brother nero. Ili willow. Ili bilo što što je zanimljivije od throwbacka na prije 20 godina.
slika
The A-Lister
Rank 13
Rank 13
O meni: Osnivač ŠAS-a. Student Poslovne ekonomije. Nezdravo opsjednut Melodifestivalenom. CM Punk stan. Član Smajlex Armije.

🇺🇦🇵🇸🇦🇲

Jeff Hardy

Willow protiv The Fienda bi bilo jako interesantno za gledati
AleksaVP
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Jeff Hardy

Post Postao/la AleksaVP »

During an interview with BT Sport, Jeff Hardy revealed that he signed a new contract with WWE. Hardy also mentioned that being able to use his old theme song "No More Words" was one of the terms of him staying with the company:

“No More Words, when we do get in front of a crowd again, that was a part of me re-signing. I’m like, ‘If we get in front of people again, I’d like to use No More Words again because I know y’all own it.’

That was the deal for me re-signing. That’s gonna be the ticket when we get back in front of crowds. That’s going to boost me even more. To hear that music again… I think the Hardy Boyz music is just for Matt and Jeff Hardy, not just Jeff Hardy.”
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Jeff Hardy

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

slika
ante
Rank 11
Rank 11
O meni: Spiritualni lider JAS-a

Jeff Hardy

Post Postao/la ante »

Ever since his big return to WWE, Intercontinental Champion Sami Zayn has been conquering his challengers. After beating the ‘frauds’, he has established himself as the Undisputed Champion and is set to prove the point once more at Hell in a Cell.

However, behind that superiority complex is just another wrestling fan. In a recent interview with WWE The Day Of before the upcoming Hell in a Cell Ladder Match, Sami Zayn spoke about how the entire situation was for him.

“You know you meet all your heroes and then you get to a point where you end up wrestling all your heroes so that kind of buzz wears off,” said Zayn. “But every now and again you gotta still pull yourself out and remind yourselves like ‘Oh man! This is pretty cool.’”

Sami then broke character to praise his arch-rival, Jeff Hardy. He refers to the WWE veteran as his role model.

“And that’s what this match is for me because Jeff Hardy, truth be told, I don’t think I ever told him this, but he was one of the biggest reasons for me becoming a wrestler, actually. Which maybe I should tell him. It’s nice to hear these things sometimes,” concludes Zayn.

Imam osjecaj da se o Jeffovom utjecaju na hrvace i generalno cijeli sport prica isto koliko se i ne prica.
Markovic619
Rank 13
Rank 13

Jeff Hardy

Post Postao/la Markovic619 »

Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Jeff Hardy

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Jeff Hardy on Matt Hardy In AEW: “It’s really cool. Matt is in AEW and before the pandemic hit their crowds were just incredibly on fire. It was so exciting watching them. They’re very different than WWE. I don’t know how to explain it but they’re like, more open minded."
slika
Dalmatian
Rank 11
Rank 11
O meni: 1X član mjeseca

Jeff Hardy

Post Postao/la Dalmatian »

Volio bi da Jeff ode kod brata u AEW,i ovako je samo smijurija trenutno u Wwe-u,volio bi vidit njega i Darby Allina
私はイーサン・カーター三世です
The A-Lister
Rank 13
Rank 13

🇺🇦🇵🇸🇦🇲

Jeff Hardy

Ali koliko je AEW-u Hardy potreban? Ionako su se već dosta TNA-izirali :lol: (šalim se naravno)
Dynamite 7
Rank 13
Rank 13
O meni: Ruthless D7
Boom čovjek
Najveći fan Tribal Chiefa na forumu (i šire)
Lakaka fanboy
Član mjeseca: Decembar 2020, April 2021
Bivši voditelj sportske kladionice.
Član ŠAS, Boys, The Bad Guys
Član Smajlex Armije

Jeff Hardy

Post Postao/la Dynamite 7 »

Ne znam šta bih rekao njemu bi vjerovatno bilo bolje da ode,ali meni lično bi bilo jako žao.
"THERE IS NO ONE LEFT"
WISE MAN!
"Yes my Tribal Chief?"
"THERE IS NO ONE LEFT"
"No one, no one"
"I told them over a 2 years ago"
"That im here to wreck everyone"
"And than i leaving."
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Jeff Hardy

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

slika
Dalmatian
Rank 11
Rank 11
O meni: 1X član mjeseca

Jeff Hardy

Post Postao/la Dalmatian »

Jbga brz oporavak al dat njemu pobjedu protiv Kariona Krossa u njegovom debiju nije pametna odluka Wwe-a,ipak je nažalost Hardy nekoliko mjeseci jobber hrvačima kojim nebi trebao bit a jako mi je drag kao hrvač
私はイーサン・カーター三世です
~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13
O meni: (za sada jedini) Centralni Europljanin na forumu i veliki obožavatelj ženskog hrvanja

https://www.last.fm/user/iAvrilFan1

Jeff Hardy

Post Postao/la ~MandyRose~ »

i tako su wrestleri počeli skupljati Covide s povrtakom publike. Surprise, surprise...

slika
WENDY CHOO GANG!

slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Jeff Hardy

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Jedno s drugim vjerojatno nije povezano. Mnogi su imali covid prije nego se publika vratila. Kao da nigdje privatno ne mogu dobiti covid
slika
Odgovori