Rank 12

Stephanie McMahon

Post Postao/la Sake »

Stephanie svake godine sve bolja i bolja. Huge fan :D
slika
~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13
O meni: (za sada jedini) Centralni Europljanin na forumu i veliki obožavatelj ženskog hrvanja

https://www.last.fm/user/iAvrilFan1

Stephanie McMahon

Post Postao/la ~MandyRose~ »

okej je, ali imam osjecaj da je zena dvolicna i pokvarena koliko god dobro zna glumit u wrestlingu. gluma joj valjda i pomaze tako dobro u zivotu, hmm
Karmen Petrović | Jade Cargill | Wendy Choo | Tiffany Stratton
CHELSEA GREEN
Naomi | Bianca Belair | Piper Niven | Nikkita Lyons

slika

Austin Theory|LA Knight|CM Punk|Hook|Logan Paul
LunaticFringeRKO
Rank 4
Rank 4

Stephanie McMahon

Post Postao/la LunaticFringeRKO »

O njoj samo mislim kak je dobra milfača i da je Ejč bome sretan. Među sise može derati alaaa.Sretnik ko i svi oni koji su Charlotte hehe.
Rio146
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Stephanie McMahon

Post Postao/la Rio146 »

LunaticFringeRKO je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST Sretnik ko i svi oni koji su Charlotte hehe.
Ne hvala...
Yes Sir!
slika
HBK
Rank 10
Rank 10

Stephanie McMahon

Post Postao/la HBK »

AlenB je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST A ko je njen fan :mrgreen:
Ja ja ja :D
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

Stephanie McMahon

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Stephanie McMahon

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

“Advertisers either had an adverse reaction to the words ‘professional wrestling,’ or they simply didn’t understand what it was. So, how could we create a term or a label that potential partners could understand? How could we describe the WWE was based on larger-than-life characters enthralled in relatable storylines? That was when we coined the term ‘sports entertainment’.”

https://411mania.com/wrestling/stephani ... rtainment/
slika
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Stephanie McMahon

Post Postao/la Eumaus The Swineherd »

Ma preseravanje, ko ne zna šta je professional wrestling :roll:
slika
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Stephanie McMahon

Ajd da Vince nije zabrania neke druge riči možda bi i povirova u ovo.
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Stephanie McMahon

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

užasni su, ovakvo žicanje

slika
~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13
O meni: (za sada jedini) Centralni Europljanin na forumu i veliki obožavatelj ženskog hrvanja

Stephanie McMahon

CHELSEA GREEN

slika

Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Stephanie McMahon

Ovo je patetično. Jedini claim za dobit Emmy je kvantiteta nad kvalitetom i žene postoje :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
slika
~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13

Stephanie McMahon

Stephanie McMahon on women's tag titles, main eventing Wrestlemania and more

On what she thought was possible as she grew up in the industry:

"I do go all the way back and I had the privilege and the honour of knowing the great Mae Young, I saw these trail blazers, these pioneers. I saw Alundra Blayze, I saw Wendi Richter, I saw Bull Nakano and what these women were able to do in the ring and then as I continued to grow and evolve and then become a part of the business myself, there was Chyna, there was Trish Stratus, Lita, all of these amazing women who all had the in-ring ability but they just weren't being given the spotlight and there was a feeling that that's not what the audience wanted. Additionally, when my husband took over talent development, recruiting, relations, he started recruiting women the same as the men. So he started recruiting athletes versus models, and he started training them the same as the men and giving them the same opportunities on the live events. When they had the opportunities to really learn and hone their craft in front of live audiences, the same way the men did for the same amount of time, well they basically just started to steal the show and steal the spotlight. They took advantage of the opportunity more than anyone else to the point where the crowd started to cheer 'this is wrestling' and that was really what started the whole women's evolution but you could look at it all the way back to The Fabulous Moolah and the great Mae Young. Any woman who's ever set foot inside the squared circle, across any organisation, that's what's given rise to the movement."

How far we are from a women Wrestlemania main event and how to grow the female fanbase:

"God I hope not far! We're certainly making strides and changes are happening every single day. They can't happen fast enough for me - but we've definitely seen positive momentum and moves towards that. I think the whole rise to the women's movement across everything, sport, media, it takes both. It's not just one gender, one person, it's going to take all of us and that's what I love so much about what's happened in WWE because it has been the voice of both men and women, it has been both male and women superstars, it's been everyone , everyone believes in this movement with all their heart."

On a return for herself at the PPV:

"[laughter] That's yet to be determined, we want to make sure our superstars really get the spotlight they deserve but if it makes sense then absolutely. But that's yet to be determined."

On tag titles for the women:

"Not quite yet but that's absolutely something we've heard loud and clear from our fan base and it's something we're keen on implementing as soon as we are able to."

On the broader female athlete movement going on at the moment:

"I think we're seeing it everywhere, in film, in sport, across all platforms, there's a rise of women coming into their own, demanding equality and showcasing their abilities. At the end of the day it's all about who deserves the opportunity and women are showing and proving that they deserve it just as much as the men."

On what the female Superstar of tomorrow looks like:

"They will continue to be the incredible women that they are today. When you think about our women - not only are they athletes, actors, they're philanthropists, public speakers, they're out engaging in corporate activities, they're out there performing in front of thousands and thousands of people live and millions of people around the world. They're travelling internationally, they're constantly on the road, they're doing reality tv, films, they are doing all of these incredible things. They are multitalented, strong, intelligent strong beautiful women. Their beauty on the inside and their strength is what shines through on the outside and I think you're only going to continue to see that grow as our women become role models for more and more girls and women, and boys, around the world."

http://www.skysports.com/wwe/news/14203 ... fice-event
CHELSEA GREEN

slika

Odgovori