Seth Rollins

The Man

Zabava ponedjeljkom
AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

Seth Rollins

PostPostao/la AlenB » 29 pro 2018, 16:53

ollins on his plans for 2019: “2018 was a great year for me, a bit of a renaissance for my career. In 2019, I’m looking to take the next step. The Royal Rumble is coming up in Phoenix later in January and then WrestleMania in New York City coming up in March-April — that time. So, who knows? I’m looking forward to getting back to it and seeing what 2019 has in store.”

Rollins on how you don’t get much in pay when you start in the business: “It’s like any labor of love, if you will. You’re in it not for the money, not for the fame, but because you have a passion for it. When I was 18, that’s what I did. I had a little bit of cash and got trained to be a wrestler. I cut my teeth and did my time on the midwest independent circuit. And then I was able to have a good support system. I got opportunities over the years, and I just worked my way up. I’ve been with WWE now for eight years, on television — on Monday Night Raw — for six years. It’s been a blast for me. 15 years now in the wrestling business.”

Seth Rollins on Roman Reigns and his current condition: “Roman is doing great. He obviously spent the holidays home with his family and he’s doing really good. He’s in a good position. He’s prime to make a comeback, hopefully, sometime sooner rather than later. But at the end of the day, he’s focusing on getting healthy right now. I will say that he’s doing good.”
slika

HunterDX
Rank 11
Rank 11

Seth Rollins

PostPostao/la HunterDX » 29 pro 2018, 21:01

Dečko živo svoj san, voli ono što radi i dobro radi svoj posao, za razliku od trenutnog universal šampiona.
Nadam se da će mu dati ono što zaslužuje iduće godine, ukoliko ne dobije po zasluzi, ima gde da ode, on je dobar materijal za Japan.
Drago mi je da je Roman u dobrom stanju.
slika

HunterDX
Rank 11
Rank 11

Seth Rollins

PostPostao/la HunterDX » 04 vel 2019, 07:28

What's the story?It looks like the 2019 men's WWE Royal Rumble winner Seth Rollins may be dealing with an injury. According to PostWrestling.com, Rollins has been dealing with the injury since before Brock Lesnar attacked him on WWE RAW.Follow Sportskeeda for the latest WWE news, rumors and all other wrestling news.In case you didn't know...According to recent reports, AJ Styles, Becky Lynch and Seth Rollins could be dealing with injury issues right now although how serious the injuries are is not known as of now. All three missed WWE Live Events recently which is what started off the speculation.

While Becky Lynch didn't travel to Canada for the Live Event she missed, Rollins was in the building but was still replaced by Dean Ambrose who was forced to work as a babyface.ALSO READ: 5 Things that should happen on WWE RAW tonightThe heart of the matterJohn Pollock stated on PostWrestling that Rollins is legitimately injured and will most probably be kept off RAW tonight. The report also stated that 'The Architect' could be out of action for about a month:“He is off live events for the time being and not expected to be used on Raw this Monday to recover. We were told that he will only be doing promos with no physicality for the next month on television.” H/T: RSNAlthough Rollins' injury doesn't appear to be too serious, with WrestleMania just over two months away, it's still bound to be a worry for WWE.They cannot afford to have the No. 1 contender for the WWE Universal Championship aggravating his injury which would force WWE to find a new challenger in short order.

What's next?The next WWE PPV is Elimination Chamber which takes place later this month. The WWE Championship will be defended inside the Elimination Chamber and the first WWE Women's Tag-Team Champions will be crowned. However, we don't what WWE's plans for Seth Rollins are.

Nadam se da će sa Rollinsom sve biti u redu, lik nikako nema sreće kada treba da ima veliku borbu. Takodje sa nadam i za Becky da će biti ok, imaju dobru priliku i bilo bi žalosno da ih povrede spreče u tome, mada mogu da im daju malo odmora, osvojili su RR i neka čekaju da prodju sledeća 2 PPV-a.
I Stylesy definitivno treba odmor, ljudi će poginuti u ringu, stalno su tu, za razliku od nekih koji se pojave par puta u godini i bespotrebno drže titulu.
slika

Eumaus The Swineherd
Rank 13
Rank 13

Seth Rollins

PostPostao/la Eumaus The Swineherd » 04 vel 2019, 10:42

Stvarno bi bila ogromna nesreća da ti se 2 prvaka i RR winner ozlijede vako blizu WM.
Seth "The Tarpitect" Rollins

slika

HunterDX
Rank 11
Rank 11

Seth Rollins

PostPostao/la HunterDX » 04 vel 2019, 10:44

Eumaus The Swineherd je napisao/la:Source of the post Stvarno bi bila ogromna nesreća da ti se 2 prvaka i RR winner ozlijede vako blizu WM.

Ma samo da nisi ozbiljne povrede, imaju alibi da ih ne koriste sledećih mesec dana, bar da ih ne koriste za ring akcije.
slika

AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

Seth Rollins

PostPostao/la AlenB » 04 vel 2019, 15:47

maksimalno ga moraju čuvati jer ako ga sjebu još više, onda su samo sebe stavili u govna
slika

emirates
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Seth Rollins

PostPostao/la emirates » 04 vel 2019, 17:48

Ja ne znam ni sto rade live evente na build upu za Maniju. Nek im dadnu mjesec-dva slobodno sa mozda sedmicnim sastajanjem u PCu da se drze u formi. Svaki dan live eventi samo riskiraju neku povredu out of nowhere koja moze sjebati sve.
slika

HunterDX
Rank 11
Rank 11

Seth Rollins

PostPostao/la HunterDX » 04 vel 2019, 17:53

emirates je napisao/la:Source of the post Ja ne znam ni sto rade live evente na build upu za Maniju. Nek im dadnu mjesec-dva slobodno sa mozda sedmicnim sastajanjem u PCu da se drze u formi. Svaki dan live eventi samo riskiraju neku povredu out of nowhere koja moze sjebati sve.

Zato je meni žao tih wrestlera, nisu stajali, a universal titula kod Goldberga, pa kod Lesnara, onda kod Romana, pa opet kod Lesnara. Ona je od WM33 bukvalno Lesnarova, što je žalosno.
slika

Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

Seth Rollins

PostPostao/la Sherpa » 08 vel 2019, 22:58

During E&Cs podcast he revealed he had a incident with Vince McMahon that almost made him walk out on WWE Rollins said it dates back to a match he had with Kofi Kingston on SmackDown before it was live. McMahon wanted a squash match, but Seth Rollins had other ideas because he didn’t want to disrespect Kingston. However, that only enraged Mr. McMahon more.

“So it took me a little while to grow into who that person was, figure him out, try on different skins, and you know sometimes it didn’t work and Vince would get mad and you’d have to go — like one time on SmackDown I had this match with Kofi, it was when they were still taping SmackDown. I had this match with Kofi and it was meant to be a ‘get over’ match for me and now Kofi is someone I have a lot of respect for and who is someone I would never even in a match that was made for me to look good in I would not like just squash Kofi. I just wouldn’t do it, I’d want to give him something, you know that’s just my nature.”

“So we went out and it was literally three minutes long start to finish bell to bell. Three minutes long and I gave Kofi a little bit and made him look good and beat him and I remember coming to the back thinking, ‘Okay that was alright.’ Vince was just furious about it — furious.”

“He’s like, ‘Get over here!’ and he’s yelling at me and he’s like, ‘If you’re gonna be my guy, if you’re gonna be my guy that’s not what I want!’ And he shoo’ed me out of Gorilla [Position] and I didn’t understand.”

“I didn’t get it and then Michael [Hayes] was trying to explain to me what Vince wanted out of the situation and they ended up having to make me and Kofi go out and re-do the match. I remember the feeling when they told me that I was so angry and embarrassed I was ready to walk out and not do it. I was like, ‘Never in my life — never. This should never happen to me!’ It was such a learning experience in retrospect that it’s okay to screw up sometimes, you know? It’s okay to try things and fail and learn from your mistakes and as long as you prove your second time around and don’t make the same mistake twice, like yo
slika

Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Seth Rollins

PostPostao/la Sherpa » 12 vel 2019, 20:36

slika

AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

Seth Rollins

PostPostao/la AlenB » 17 vel 2019, 10:06

slika

~MandyRose~
Rank 11
Rank 11
O meni: (za sada jedini) Centralni Europljanin na forumu i veliki obožavatelj ženskog hrvanja

Seth Rollins

PostPostao/la ~MandyRose~ » 29 ožu 2019, 13:20

There were two matches that WWE considered for the main event of WrestleMania 35. One was the Universal Championship match between Seth Rollins and Brock Lesnar. The second was the Raw women’s title match with Ronda Rousey defending against Becky Lynch and Charlotte Flair.

WWE chose the women to headline WrestleMania 35 — the first time in history that women competed in the main event of the biggest show of the year.

In an interview with Sporting News, Seth Rollins talked about losing this chance to main event WrestleMania.

Rollins admitted to being disappointed that he won’t get to main event a WrestleMania yet.

“You’d be lying if you said that you didn’t care about wanting to headline WrestleMania. That’s the pinnacle,” Rollins said. “Guys have lost their minds about being in that spot over the years. This is all you’ve ever dreamed of in your entire life and everything you ever wanted to do and you’ve dedicated yourself to it.”

However, with that said, Rollins knows why he isn’t headlining this year and he said that he has no problem with it. Rollins knows that the women in this match deserve this chance in the spotlight.

“All you want is to headline WrestleMania and to be the main event,” Rollins said. “Those women are no different. Charlotte, obviously, has the history. Becky has been at it for 15 years now.

“Those girls are in that spot not just by themselves, but years and years of women being marginalized in our industry and having to push through and fight through things. I’ll never know what that experience is like. They’re getting to represent future generations and past generations of females who are capable, amazing and talented.”

Seth Rollins said that they finally get to showcase to the world and he is looking forward to sitting back after his match to watch the main event.

As for his match, Rollins said that his injured back is healed up and he is cleared for action once again.

He also said that he wants to beat Brock Lesnar for the fans because Lesnar doesn’t care about inspiring anyone with his work and he wants to be there to inspire future generations of wrestlers.

https://www.monstersandcritics.com/wres ... tle-match/

slika

ya only liv once.

AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

Seth Rollins

PostPostao/la AlenB » 04 tra 2019, 06:47

slika

Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Seth Rollins

PostPostao/la Sherpa » 04 tra 2019, 12:40

“It breaks my heart,” Rollins said about Ambrose’s departure. “I get it. I understand this place can be frustrating. He’s a guy who’s been doing it nonstop for 15, 16, 17 years. Sometimes you just need to step away and take care of yourself. I wish him luck in whatever he wants to do.”

Rollins said Ambrose marches to the beat of his own drum. He added, “I know how he feels about his creativity. Sometimes when it pulls him in a different direction, that’s just how he’s gotta be. I never imagined the three of us working anywhere else or not being here at the same time.”
slika

Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Seth Rollins

PostPostao/la Sherpa » 09 tra 2019, 23:29

slika

Natrag na “RAW”

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Nema prijavljenih korisnika/ca. i 1 gost.