Kontakt:

Sasha Banks

Post Postao/la Wulf7X »

Trebalo je to ranije i da se priča završi singles mečom na WM
slika
Cenation Leader
Rank 10
Rank 10
O meni: Ljubitelj ProWrestlinga, veliki filmofil, Madridista u duši.

Sasha Banks

Post Postao/la Cenation Leader »

Slažem se sa Wolfom, Sasha-Bayley je trebao biti dream meč za ovogodišnju Wrestlemaniju i ujedno bi bio odličan momenat da Bayley osvoji prvu titulu na main rosteru. Ali nažalost taj će momenat očito opet dobiti Flairova kćerka kojoj nije potreban ni najmanje.
slika
FilipS
Rank 9
Rank 9

Sasha Banks

Post Postao/la FilipS »

Mene taj meč ni najmanje ne zanima.
F4W mislim.
slika
Cenation Leader
Rank 10
Rank 10
O meni: Ljubitelj ProWrestlinga, veliki filmofil, Madridista u duši.

Sasha Banks

Post Postao/la Cenation Leader »

Ne zanima ni mene mnogo ovaj fatal 4 way ali Sasha i Bayley 1v1 bi me itekako zanimao.
slika
Wulf7X
Rank 12
Rank 12
Kontakt:

Sasha Banks

Post Postao/la Wulf7X »

ili možda Nia postane champ :lol: :lol:
slika
~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13
O meni: (za sada jedini) Centralni Europljanin na forumu i veliki obožavatelj ženskog hrvanja

https://www.last.fm/user/iAvrilFan1

Sasha Banks

Post Postao/la ~MandyRose~ »

evo zasto se Sasha i Alexa mrze
Karmen Petrović | Jade Cargill | Wendy Choo | Tiffany Stratton
CHELSEA GREEN
Naomi | Bianca Belair | Piper Niven | Nikkita Lyons

slika

Austin Theory|LA Knight|CM Punk|Hook|Logan Paul
Sake
Rank 12
Rank 12

Sasha Banks

Post Postao/la Sake »

ako je ovo stiff, onda je Alexa stvarno soft.
slika
Sake
Rank 12
Rank 12

Sasha Banks

Post Postao/la Sake »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap:
slika
~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13
O meni: (za sada jedini) Centralni Europljanin na forumu i veliki obožavatelj ženskog hrvanja

Sasha Banks

omg, bas je bila mean na RAW Talk-u hahahaha
CHELSEA GREEN

slika

Sake
Rank 12
Rank 12

Sasha Banks

Post Postao/la Sake »

slika
~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13

Sasha Banks

https://player.fm/series/the-steve-aust ... asha-banks

Sasha na Steve Austin podcastu

o cemu je pricala:

1) Sasha did MMA training because she watched RVD's DVD and he did it

2) Sasha dropped out of MMA school and joined wrestling school because she didn't like being punched in the face

3) None of the boys in the wrestling school wanted to slam Sasha because she was a girl, so the trainers made them treat her like an equal

4) Sasha cried every day on the ride home from wrestling school because the trainer was so harsh on her, but she appreciated it

5) In spite of the trainer "Handsome Johnny" attempting to break her, quitting wrestling never crossed her mind

6) Sasha asked her trainer to be an extra for WWE, but he said she wasn't ready, so she emailed WWE herself and got a reply within 10 minutes to do it

7) Someone pointed out that if Sasha went to the WWE she'd be doing bra and panties matches, she hated that, and said she wanted to go to Japan and Mexico to be a real wrestler

8) Sasha keeps a journal and writes in it daily

9) As Mercedes-KV, Sasha admits she was a bland babyface that just loved to do MOVEZ without telling a story

10) When she got to NXT, Sasha was just used to make other girls look good because she was a good wrestler with nothing else going for her

11) Tyler Breeze and Mikaze (Sasha's seamstress husband) helped her come up with a list of characters until The BOSS was ultimately chosen

12) Dusty Rhodes loved "Sassy Sasha" and wanted to push her new character after she stopped being a bland babyface

13) Sasha was going to give a generic corporate answer when Austin asked her if she enjoys being a heel or a babyface more by saying both, then she went into full shoot mode and said "I've been thinking about this a lot recently, and I definitely prefer being a heel."

14) Sasha went on to highlight the fact that the fans cheer the heels and boo the babyfaces because they're so poorly written and bland, and the heels kick ass.

15) Sasha said the only reason she enjoys being face is to make the kids happy and to see them dress up as her

16) Sasha said she knew before she locked up with Bayley at NXT Brooklyn 2015 that it was going to be special(In an interview a week before the match, she promised it would be "the greatest women's match you've ever seen"

17) Austin went on a tangent about intensity, believability, and character work being more important than high spots and bumps. Sasha said she and Bayley don't have to talk at all, but she takes pride in her secretive spot calling

18) Austin compliments her hidden spot calling by saying he's never seen or heard her do it in a match

19) Sasha tries to stay in touch with what the current fans want, so she constantly asks herself if she should do more spots, or focus more on storytelling

20) Sasha realized she was OVER when NXT crowds started chanting "SASHA'S RATCHET!" then eventually "NO SHE'S NOT!"

21) Sasha stole The BOSS persona from Snoop, but they weren't close, and she didn't meet him until he performed at a concert in IOWA when she was 12. Sasha used to beg Snoop to bring her to wrestling shows when he was in town, and she can be seen sitting in the front row in various pictures online

22) Sasha said until Paige's invasion with Mandy and Sonya, Sasha said creative only wrote for the Women's Champion

23) Sasha's happy to be working with the new girls so she can be in a storyllne

24) Sasha wants Women's Tag Team Championships so the women who aren't champion can do something of importance

25) Sasha's excited for the Indian tour because she sees a lot of Indian fans tweet her their excitement.

26) Sasha said wrestling in a quiet arena is the worst feeling ever. She'd rather be booed than wrestle in silence.

27) Sasha's favorite shows are Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy, and Stranger Things

28) Sasha's biggest fear is being an over the hill wrestler who's past her prime, so she contemplates early retirement

29) Sasha wants to eventually sit on her couch and be a mother, but she said she will leave retirement in God's hands and not put a date on it.

30) To get herself TV ready, Sasha says a prayer, thinks about what happened to her last week, then puts herself in "The Baddest Bitch" mode because she knows no one cares about her full babyface character

31) Sasha's slightly frustrated because they've teased her heel turn so many times and she's wondering "Is this ever going to happen?" but in the meantime, she's trying her best to make her babyface character work

32) Sasha closed the interview by saying she hopes they're getting a Women's Royal Rumble
CHELSEA GREEN

slika

~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13

Sasha Banks

CHELSEA GREEN

slika

~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13

Sasha Banks

CHELSEA GREEN

slika

Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

Sasha Banks

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

slika
HunterDX
Rank 13
Rank 13

Sasha Banks

Post Postao/la HunterDX »

Ide uz nju, mogla bi da ga koristi i kao svoj potez.
Odgovori