Becky Lynch

The Irish Lass Kicker...

Zabava ponedjeljkom
~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13
O meni: (za sada jedini) Centralni Europljanin na forumu i veliki obožavatelj ženskog hrvanja

https://www.last.fm/user/iAvrilFan1

Becky Lynch

Post Postao/la ~MandyRose~ »

da, jer je Becky kriva sto je WWE loše bookirao Asuku. Becky se borila za Asuku, zbog nje je Asuka postala Smackdown champion, i Asuka je pobjedila Becky na Royal Rumbleu 2019. godine, Becky je gurala da WWE ju stavi u storyline za main event TLCa 2019. gdje je Asuka retainala womens tag team titule, i Becky je ta koja je zagovarala backstageu da Asuka bude ta koja naslijedi titulu nakon njene trudnoće
Karmen Petrović | Jade Cargill | Wendy Choo | Tiffany Stratton
CHELSEA GREEN
Naomi | Bianca Belair | Piper Niven | Nikkita Lyons

slika

Austin Theory|LA Knight|CM Punk|Hook|Logan Paul
Maki
Rank 13
Rank 13

Becky Lynch

Post Postao/la Maki »

da, jer je Becky kriva sto je WWE loše bookirao Asuku.
Nije kriva, ali je bila oruđe kojim je Vince pokazao šta misli o Asuki.
Becky se borila za Asuku, zbog nje je Asuka postala Smackdown champion,
Pa da, zbog Becky tj. da bi Becky bila slobodna da pređe na puno bitniji story sa Rondom.
i Asuka je pobjedila Becky na Royal Rumbleu 2019. godine,

Da bi Becky ispala veći heroj kad osvoji Rumble. Ta pobjeda nikada nije planirana kao push za Asuku, Asuka je nakon te pobjede nestala.
Becky je gurala da WWE ju stavi u storyline za main event TLCa 2019. gdje je Asuka retainala womens tag team titule,
Izvor? Kabukiji jesu retainali, ali samo zato da bi se pokrenuo Becky-Asuka story gdje bi Becky vratila pobjedu i otišla u prednost. Opet je to napravljeno da bi Becky otišla over, ne Asuka.
i Becky je ta koja je zagovarala backstageu da Asuka bude ta koja naslijedi titulu nakon njene trudnoće
Sve i da je tačno, ima jedna izreka: kasno Marko na Kosovo stiže.
~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13
O meni: (za sada jedini) Centralni Europljanin na forumu i veliki obožavatelj ženskog hrvanja

Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch recently spoke with Charlotte Gibson of espnW to promote WWE's partnership with the Special Olympics. She also discussed her pregnancy and stepping away from the WWE ring. Lynch admitted that it's tough to take time off, but the decision to start a family at this time was the right one for her.

"Well, it's tough because I've given my whole life to wrestling and to moving forward in my career," Lynch said. "But this was a choice that, for me, felt like the right one. Because it is wild that a lot of women still have to choose between their athletics or a family. And I didn't want to have to choose that. For me, this was the right time to go and start a family, something that I've always wanted to do. And so I feel like I've achieved nearly everything I could achieve in wrestling. I think there's nothing more important than family. And I'm so excited to experience that and to have this other person that is half me and half the love of my life that I get to show love."

Lynch named RAW Women's Champion Asuka, Mickie James and Lacey Evans when asked who she looks up to when it comes to female athletes who balance motherhood and their careers.

"Bringing it closer to home, I'll talk about the mothers in my own line of work: WWE superstars Asuka, Mickie James and Lacey Evans. They've all proven that you can do both," she said.

Lynch was asked about how it feels to know that she has the option to return to her career once she's given birth, as demonstrated by the Superstars she named before. She said this is something she's always preached and wanted women to have that equality.

"That's something that I've always preached and wanted women to have that equality," Lynch said. "And of course, to be on the level with the male performers and be on the same level in terms of pay, in terms of treatment. But also, this kind of goes hand in hand where a guy can go and have a kid and doesn't have to miss a beat in his career. Unfortunately, we do. But that's also a fortunate thing because we get to experience things that they never will, but also it just doesn't mean that it's got to be the end for a career in any line. And I think a lot of people have proved that, and I hope to join them."

The Mom also confirmed that she does plan to return to the WWE ring when she's able to. She was asked about her plans to return to the ring and if that's something she's even thinking about right now.

"Yeah. It's one of those things where I know what I feel and think as a person without a child," Lynch said. "I don't know what that's going to look like when I do have one, and that's my priority. I'll tell you, it'll give me more motivation than ever, I could imagine. But this isn't the end of me, one way or the other."

Lynch and fiance Seth Rollins are expecting their first child to arrive in December.

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2020/ ... cy-670764/

slika
CHELSEA GREEN

slika

TheViper
Globalni moderator
Globalni moderator

Becky Lynch

Post Postao/la TheViper »

slika
emirates
Rank 12
Rank 12

Becky Lynch

Post Postao/la emirates »

Ovi maternity photoshootovi su mi uvijek bili malo cringey :mrgreen:
slika
Markovic619
Rank 13
Rank 13

Becky Lynch

Post Postao/la Markovic619 »

Meni nekako gadljivi...

Ne znam što...
SwitchBlade
Rank 11
Rank 11

Becky Lynch

Post Postao/la SwitchBlade »

emirates je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST Ovi maternity photoshootovi su mi uvijek bili malo cringey :mrgreen:
Same. :mrgreen:
slika
~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13

Becky Lynch

Predivni obiteljski photoshoot :clap:
CHELSEA GREEN

slika

Maki
Rank 13
Rank 13

Becky Lynch

Post Postao/la Maki »

Gdje je sa njom krenulo krivo? Realno je izlapila od svog vrhunca krajem 2018. i to dobrano.
TheViper
Globalni moderator
Globalni moderator

Becky Lynch

Post Postao/la TheViper »

Nisam tada previse pratio, ali po onome sto sam cuo bila je zanimljiva do RR kada je osvojila.

Mnogi su zeleli da ona dobije push (ja sam jedan od tih) ali smatram da su preterali.
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

Becky Lynch

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

TheViper je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST ali smatram da su preterali
mislim da je to najveći problem s njom. što su dobili nešto popularno i onda krenuli gurati ljudima niz grlo dok ne povrate.
slika
HunterDX
Rank 13
Rank 13

Becky Lynch

Post Postao/la HunterDX »

Oni uvek preteraju, ili nekog ne koriste kako treba, ili za kratko vreme uspeju da preteraju da se ljudima prosto smuči wrestler.
HunterDX
Rank 13
Rank 13

Becky Lynch

Post Postao/la HunterDX »

Maki je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST Gdje je sa njom krenulo krivo? Realno je izlapila od svog vrhunca krajem 2018. i to dobrano.
Definitivno što su je skroz prebacili u face.
Maki
Rank 13
Rank 13

Becky Lynch

Post Postao/la Maki »

Pa da pretjerani push kombinovan sa činjenicom da njen stil promoa valja kad je uperen protiv nekog poput Charlotte ili Ronde ali je ubitačan u negativnom smislu kad je uperen protiv nekog poput Sashe ili Asuke.
Wulf7X
Rank 12
Rank 12
Kontakt:

Becky Lynch

Post Postao/la Wulf7X »

:clap: :clap: :clap:

slika
Odgovori