Fka Dolph Ziggler

Vraćanje starim vrednostima, staro ime ponovo
Odgovori
HunterDX
Rank 13
Rank 13

Dolph Ziggler

Post Postao/la HunterDX »

Ma on je odlican wrestler, ne mogu ga svrstati u sam vrh gde su AJ,Okada... ali je za koju nijansu ispod njih, pa i kao takav je na visokom nivou.

Mislim da je u pitanju samo njegova zelja, ukoliko bude zeleo da napravi nesto van WWE kompanije, imace mogucnost u svakoj drugoj kompaniji, jer je stekao i ime, pored neosporivog kvaliteta.

Ja mu svakako zelim sve najbolje, ipak mi je on 1 od top 5 wrestlera i uzivao sam u njegovim mecevima, pa se nadam da ce ih biti jos.
Ipak nije penzioner i deluje mladje, u svakom smislu te reci.
Cenation Leader
Rank 10
Rank 10
O meni: Ljubitelj ProWrestlinga, veliki filmofil, Madridista u duši.

Dolph Ziggler

Post Postao/la Cenation Leader »

Ma dobar wrestler bez dileme ali je kompanija sa svojim postupanjem oko njega učinila da se svako živ ohladi od njega i da ga posmatra kao šalu, šteta a mogao je biti vise od prolaznog wrestlera.
slika
AleksaVP
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Dolph Ziggler

Post Postao/la AleksaVP »

haha :lol:
AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

Dolph Ziggler

Post Postao/la AlenB »

Post Wrestling (via SportsKeeda) reports that Dolph Ziggler is currently dealing with a foot injury, although it’s unknown what foot is injured or when the injury occurred. Ziggler was last seen at Survivor Series as one of only two men eliminated from Team RAW (along with Finn Balor). He did not appear on RAW the next night. He’s currently scheduled for WWE’s Starrcade event this weekend, but it’s believed he won’t have a match.
slika
ante
Rank 11
Rank 11
O meni: Spiritualni lider JAS-a

Dolph Ziggler

Post Postao/la ante »

AlenB je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST (via SportsKeeda)
Fake news!
slika
Melloo
Rank 12
Rank 12

Dolph Ziggler

Post Postao/la Melloo »

Dolph Ziggler - There has been a lot of talk in the last week that Ziggler is done with WWE after turning down an offer to become a producer. His last appearance was the beat-down he took in a steel cage on Raw against Drew McIntyre last month. He has removed the Dolph Ziggler name from his social media and is embarking on a comedy tour soon. He has not been on the road for WWE in recent weeks. As of today, sources claim he remains under a WWE deal (and some there have denied he is exiting at all) but others have been some pointing to 1/31 as an exit date. Whether that turns out to be the case, we will see. Ziggler was coy with PWInsider.com last August when asked about whether he had signed a new WWE deal, commenting, "I guess you’ll have to see Sunday or Monday, but I’ve also heard that [his deal was coming up.] I’ve also heard about several different contracts that I signed but I didn’t sign. So…I’m giving you a comment. I’ve been doing some great work and looking forward to doing what I do and Sunday or Monday, we’ll see what direction we’re heading in afterwards.” So, time will tell, but there are some who believe he is done.
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

Dolph Ziggler

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

meni on izgleda kao netko kome treba predaš od pro wrestlinga
slika
Maki
Rank 13
Rank 13

Dolph Ziggler

Post Postao/la Maki »

Iskreno, on je mogao otići i prije nekoliko godina, ali je stalno odbijao. Da je recimo prešao u bilo koju kompaniju 2014-15. to bi bio ogroman dobitak za tu kompaniju. Ali od tada je dosta izgubio na značaju i iako će njegov odlazak biti udar za WWE, biće dosta manji nego da se to desilo ranije.
Cenation Leader
Rank 10
Rank 10
O meni: Ljubitelj ProWrestlinga, veliki filmofil, Madridista u duši.

Dolph Ziggler

Post Postao/la Cenation Leader »

On meni ne predstavlja danas u 2019. skoro ništa, izgubio je bezveze dragocjene godine svoje karijere kad je doista mogao nešto napraviti.
slika
TheBesir
Rank 10
Rank 10

Dolph Ziggler

Post Postao/la TheBesir »

Imali su nisu znali šta su imaliiiiii,čini mi se da je pjesma Bobana Rajevića i da opisuje WWE-evu situaciju sa Dolphom.
HunterDX
Rank 13
Rank 13

Dolph Ziggler

Post Postao/la HunterDX »

@TheBesir Pesma je inače od Indire i Alena. :D

Moj dragi Ziggler je svoje najbolje godine proveo u WWE kompaniji, nije dobio ni blizu zasluženog, mislim da je prezasićen, kao i da je izgubio volju.
Mada je mogao da ode i napravi ozbiljnu karijeru van WWE-a, ma on i sad može, nekome kao što je on su sva vrata otvorena.
emirates
Rank 12
Rank 12

Dolph Ziggler

Post Postao/la emirates »

Mislim da on ceka da mu stand up comedy karijera poleti i da ce tom prilikom prestati sa hrvanjem. A to bi se moglo uskoro desiti, ima dosta prijatelja u toj bransi, ima gostovanja na comedy central, i prilicno je dobar u tome.
slika
~MandyRose~
Rank 13
Rank 13
O meni: (za sada jedini) Centralni Europljanin na forumu i veliki obožavatelj ženskog hrvanja

https://www.last.fm/user/iAvrilFan1

Dolph Ziggler

Post Postao/la ~MandyRose~ »

slika

al on sere to svaki put da bi izmuzio pare od WWE za bolje pare, ovo vec peti put tease-a da odlazi, prava contract prostitutka
Karmen Petrović | Jade Cargill | Wendy Choo | Tiffany Stratton
CHELSEA GREEN
Naomi | Bianca Belair | Piper Niven | Nikkita Lyons

slika

Austin Theory|LA Knight|CM Punk|Hook|Logan Paul
Maki
Rank 13
Rank 13

Dolph Ziggler

Post Postao/la Maki »

As we noted last night, Dolph Ziggler told Chris Van Vliet that he is on hiatus with WWE and he will not be at tonight’s Royal Rumble pay-per-view.

Ziggler will be doing a stand-up special after tonight’s pay-per-view. For those of you why Ziggler is in Phoenix, it’s because he lives there.

Here are the transcribed highlights, courtesy of Chris Van Vliet and scroll down to watch the interview if you missed it last night.

Will we see him at the Royal Rumble?
“Technically I am still under contract, yes, but I am not scheduled to be at the Royal Rumble.”

What is his current status with WWE?
“For now I am on a hiatus with WWE. It took me like 10 years to get a weekend off and this is it. So we’ll see where it goes from here. Like I said we have a handshake agreement which is different from what’s on paper. I’ve given everything and we’ll see if there is more for me to give, I’ll be happy to be a part of it.”

On reports that WWE wants to keep him on as a producer backstage:
“If WWE wanted to keep me around if would be to be in the ring. For now. Producing I could see happening 10 years down the line but I don’t know why I wouldn’t be doing some other stuff first. It’s a great thing and there are a lot of people who are good at teaching and giving back and I love pulling people aside or if they come up to me at work. Doing that full time and basically being in the best shape of my life, I wouldn’t be able to do it knowing that I could be like no let me just do this for you. One day down the line that could be something but I’m very much not interested in that.”

His response to Drew McIntyre’s comments that Dolph took advantage of him:
“The guy’s great and he’s probably going to be doing something special at the Royal Rumble and probably at WrestleMania. Who knows? There’s nothing really bad to say about that part but I guess if I took advantage of him it’s because if he was, in our world, not existing for 10 years, I was putting the show on my back over and over again and you get to a point where it’s like you have lobster every day after a week you’re like this lobster is ok, after 7 years straight you’re like ‘Bro, enough with the lobster bring in the hot dog’ and there you have it!”

His thoughts on signing with AEW:
“I wouldn’t say I would be the next big signing, I’d say I would be the big signing I would have to say. But I have some other things going on at the moment but that should always be an option for anybody especially someone like me who has been around for a long time and as Drew McIntyre says, maybe I was riding his coattails and I gotta get the hell out of here. So you never know. I think it would be great, I think it would be a great addition to that company which seems to be for true wrestlers who love the sport and the business. It’s a great idea.”
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

Dolph Ziggler

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

zna li netko što je s njim? znam da je išao na neki standup tour, no jel još s wweom? bilo kakvih informacija
slika
Odgovori