Odgovori
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

AAA

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Solo Wrestling has confirmed that Mexico’s AAA promotion has a date on hold for Madison Square Garden.

Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter was the first to report over the weekend that a non-WWE promotion has a hold for later this year but there is some skepticism that the show will actually take place because of various reasons. The main reason is the costs involved to run a show in that venue. It’s the same reason why WWE doesn’t run there as much and for WWE to make a profit at MSG they usually need to load up those shows with top names like Brock Lesnar or Ronda Rousey. The July 7th house show at MSG will feature Rousey and The Undertaker, for example.

The Garden fees have basically caused WWE to run most of their NYC events at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn so that essentially means that WWE no longer has a lock on MSG like they did in years prior. For years, there were promotions that have tried to run in MSG but WWE always had the first right of refusal. WCW tried to run there for years but were shut out because WWE was first priority since they ran shows there regularly. The Barclays Center has essentially become the home for SummerSlam and Barclays will be hosting Takeover, Raw and Smackdown Live next year during WrestleMania weekend.

Times have changed and there’s nothing WWE can do if AAA or any other wrestling promotion wants to run a show at MSG. Also, as noted over the weekend, there has been talk of the All In 2 show being held at MSG. At the end of the ROH TV tapings on Saturday night, The Young Bucks and Cody Rhodes outright said that the venue was being considered.

If the show does happen, AAA wants to include talent from Lucha Underground and Impact Wrestling. Needless to say, this would be huge for everyone involved.
slika
Melloo
Rank 12
Rank 12

AAA

Post Postao/la Melloo »

Uredu mi je d aimaju veliki show u kaliforniji ili texasu. Da li oma toliko meksikanaca za napuniti msg hmm
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

AAA

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

won: Expect more focus on women in AAA going forward, particularly bigger pushes for Chika Tormenta, Starfire, Keyra and Lady Maravilla as new young stars, plus Scarlett Bordeaux and Vanilla as the sex symbol women and Faby Apache and Lady Shani as the veteran stars.
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

CMLL

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

slika
Rio146
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

CMLL

Post Postao/la Rio146 »

Da nisi malo fulo temu? :D
Yes Sir!
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

AAA

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

sredio, zajebo sam se
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

AAA

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

a nisu najavili novi tv deal, bar ne još (ili nisam vidio)

slika
Rio146
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Lucha Libre AAA: Rey de Reyes 2019 card

Post Postao/la Rio146 »

Yes Sir!
slika
Melloo
Rank 12
Rank 12

Lucha Libre AAA: Rey de Reyes 2019 card

Post Postao/la Melloo »

Bucksi ce uletit u main event.Treba pogledat taj mec i ovaj djavo rey de reyes
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

AAA

Post Postao/la Eumaus The Swineherd »

El Hijo del Fantasma aka King Cuerno napustia AAA, isteka mu ugovor.
slika
Melloo
Rank 12
Rank 12

AAA

Post Postao/la Melloo »

Eumaus The Swineherd je napisao/la:El Hijo del Fantasma aka King Cuerno napustia AAA, isteka mu ugovor.
Nije mu isteko ima ugovor do 2020.Samo otisao.Jos je i tuzio LU za taj ugovor.Meltzer je gvoorio ima godina kkao hoce da ide u wwe al yebu ga ugovori
Sto on hoce da ga neki mrak pojede u zabacenoj ulici u Tijuani
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

AAA

Moja greška onda, pročita sam da je ugovor isteka :think:
slika
Rio146
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

AAA

Post Postao/la Rio146 »

Melloo je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST Jos je i tuzio LU za taj ugovor.
Lucha se dobro sjebala s tim ugovorima. Pogotovo zato što nisu u boljem položaju. Jbg, imaju velike rupe između sezona, a kako sada stvari stoje teško da će se snimiti 5 sezona. Pola hrvača ih je tužilo, nisu im plaćali kada su bili u off season, tj. kada nisu snimali...po meni su trebali sve maknuti iz ugovora, te samo ostaviti da ugovor moraju odraditi do kraja, i da se mora pojaviti na tejpinzima ma kad god oni bili. Taman da imaš meč u main eventu WrestleKingdoma, moraš se pojaviti na tejpingu u Boyle Heightsu.
Yes Sir!
slika
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

AAA

Potpisali Cain Velasqueza
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

AAA

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

For the fourth straight week, AAA has once again bested CMLL in the ratings by quite a margin. Lucha Central has learned that AAA’s Friday broadcast on Azteca 7 drew a 2.3 rating with 4.1 million viewers; both numbers are improvements from last week, with the rating jumping 0.2 while 0.8 million more viewers tuned. Overall this is the highest amount of viewers AAA has drawn since March 8th, when they drew a record high 4.4 million viewers.

Meanwhile CMLL remains steady if well below their rivals. Saturday’s show drew a 1.1 rating with 1.3 million viewers; the rating increased 0.3 from last week while viewership increased by 0.2. If nothing else CMLL has established a consistent audience on their Saturday time slot, though overall the promotion remains well behind AAA with little hope of catching them any time soon.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
hebote, maju bolju gkledanost neg raw
slika
Odgovori