Stardom

World Wonder Ring Stardom
Maki
Rank 13
Rank 13

Stardom

Post Postao/la Maki »

Ne zaboravite da smo prije dva dana imali veliki show.
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Stardom

Post Postao/la Eumaus The Swineherd »

Mislim da nije još na watchwrestlingu :mrgreen:
slika
Maki
Rank 13
Rank 13

Stardom

Post Postao/la Maki »

Eumaus The Swineherd je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST Mislim da nije još na watchwrestlingu :mrgreen:
Idi gledaj. Ja ću za vikend.
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

Stardom

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Dave

Stardom: Osaka Dream Cinderella

SWA Undisputed Women’s World Title/Wonder of Stardom Title: Syuri vs Giulia (**** 1/2)

Women of Stardom Title (Watanabe vs Hayashishita): **** 1/4
slika
Maki
Rank 13
Rank 13

Stardom

Post Postao/la Maki »

Realne ocjene. Super show.
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

STARDOM Osaka Dream Cinderella recenzija

Novi tag team u prohrvanju :vince: Zahvalio bi @Maki koji mi se pridružio u ovoj recenziji. Toplo preporučam ovaj show, siguran sam da bi se i kolega složio :D

http://prohrvanje.com/stardom-osaka-dre ... recenzija/
slika
Maki
Rank 13
Rank 13

STARDOM Osaka Dream Cinderella recenzija

Post Postao/la Maki »

Drago mi je na kolaboraciji. Super show.
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

Stardom

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

davve

There have been questions asked about Momo Watanabe not being on the show. Stardom made the decision regarding who does the Dome show this year. Watanabe is a very good, even great worker but the feeling right now is she’s No. 4 in her stable and thus didn’t make the cut. The feeling is that other wrestlers have gotten more popular in recent months. As noted here before, Giulia changed her body going to a personal trainer and you can see that after she was able to do so, others followed, and you can see the women up and down the lineup looking for fit. Watanabe has not been doing the body training sessions and looks the same. It’s kind of sad because she’s a young woman who is clearly in good shape and can go, and across the board at the highest level, body issues are part of the business with men, but far more with women. Since Bushiroad bought the company, the women are training in the ring harder than ever with Milano Collection A.T., and improving at a more rapid rate. Watanabe was thought to be the future big star because of her work, but after Bushiroad bought the company, she’s now viewed as a good worker to have on the card.
slika
Maki
Rank 13
Rank 13

Stardom

Post Postao/la Maki »

Utami Hayashishita/Saya Kamitani vs Bea Priestley/Konami - Goddesses of Stardom Championship - Stardom Year End Climax
Ključni trenutak na početku je bio kad je Bea udarila Kamitaninu ruku od ringpost i nakon toga je Oedo Tai imao armwork nad Kamitani što je očekivano bilo bezveze. Jedino je Kamitani imala presmiješan sell kad ju je Konami lagano odgurnula nogom a ova je napravila kolut unazad. Nakon što je Utami ponovo ušla ona i Konami su imale jedan okršaj Sleepera koji je Konami dobila a onda su se Utami i Bea obračunale što je bilo solidno. Priestley je imala lijep Jumping Swinging Neckbreaker i DDT a dobili smo i smiješan dio gdje je Priestley no sellala German Suplex i sva se nahajpala ali ju je Utami onda samo pregazila. Stretch je bio solidan. Konami je primila Double Missile Dropkick i Shatter Machine što je bilo super. Na kraju su Oedo Tai naravno varale i Konami je na kraju prisilila Kamitani na tap out.
7/10

Čini se da igraju ping pong sa ovim tag titulama. Nema tako puno da su ih Kamitani i Utami uzele a da ne spominjem Artist titule. Tu je tek u zadnje vrijeme bio ping pong.

Onda su se u Stardom vratila prva World of Stardom šampionka Nanae Takahashi i Yoshiko. Ko su one tačno @Eumaus The Swineherd? Uglavnom izazvale su Mayu. Iida i Kid su stale u odbranu Mayu, Giulia i Momo su isto htjele hrvati protiv njih. I eto tako.
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Stardom

Maki je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST Nanae Takahashi
Znam da je bila i All Japan Women's relativno dugo, mislim da je i bivši prvak, jedno od troje ljudi koji su osnovali stardom, kasnije osnovala Seadlinnng promociju. Bia sam siguran da je u mirovini šta se tiče in ring stvari.
Maki je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST Yoshiko
Ne mogu virovat da su nju vratili nakon šta je napravila. Evo ti sve šta tribaš znat.
On February 22, 2015, Yoshiko faced former stablemate Act Yasukawa in her third defense of the World of Stardom Championship. The match saw Yoshiko go off script,[25] legitimately beating Yasukawa until veteran wrestler Kyoko Kimura threw in a towel to end the match after less than eight minutes.[26][27] Afterwards, Yasukawa was diagnosed with fractured cheek, nasal and orbital bones, which required surgery.[28][29] Yasukawa had had issues with her eyes before the incident, having undergone a cataract surgery the previous year.[29] On February 25, Stardom held a press conference, during which Yoshiko publicly apologized for the incident, after which she was stripped of the World of Stardom Championship and suspended indefinitely.[30][31] The incident received mainstream attention in Japan and became known as Seisan Matchi (凄惨マッチ, "Ghastly Match").[32][33] The incident also strained the relationship between Stardom's management and top wrestler Nanae Takahashi, leading to Takahashi quitting the promotion in May.[34] On May 31, Stardom announced that Yoshiko had decided to retire from professional wrestling.[35][36] Her retirement ceremony took place on June 14, however, during the closing ten-bell salute meant to signal the end of her career, Yoshiko walked out on the ceremony, leading to questions over whether she was truly retired.[37][38] Yasukawa eventually returned to the ring on September 23, 2015,[39][40] but retired the following December due to the damage inflicted on her eye in the incident with Yoshiko.[41][42]
slika
Maki
Rank 13
Rank 13

Stardom

Post Postao/la Maki »

A joj. Koji vrag su je onda vraćali ako je nesigurna? Šta treba da ubije Mayu u ringu?
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Stardom

Stvarno nemam pojma koji će im vrag niti šta razmišljaju. Kad je već tu nadam se da će bit one and done.
slika
Maki
Rank 13
Rank 13

Stardom

Post Postao/la Maki »

Napomena:
prije dva dana je bio 10th Anniversary Show na kom su se branile i World i Wonder titule pa ako ko želi gledati neka ima u vidu.
Maridius98
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik
O meni: Vaš najomiljeniji Authority.

Stardom

Post Postao/la Maridius98 »

Odgledao i ja prvi Stardom program. Nisam nešto impresioniran, ali nije ni bilo loše. Mnogo mi je bilo čudno pozicioniranje kamere i nedostatak komentatora.
slika
Maki
Rank 13
Rank 13

Stardom

Post Postao/la Maki »

Maridius98 je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST Odgledao i ja prvi Stardom program. Nisam nešto impresioniran, ali nije ni bilo loše. Mnogo mi je bilo čudno pozicioniranje kamere i nedostatak komentatora.
Koji si pogledao?
Odgovori