CM Punk

Zabava ponedjeljkom
Odgovori
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

CM Punk

Post Postao/la Eumaus The Swineherd »

Budimo realni rasprodalo se radi NJPW-a više nego radi ROH-a (i plus još par okolnosti poput All Ina i WWE-ovog pokušaja blokiranja MSG-a)
slika
StevoLopata
Rank 7
Rank 7

CM Punk

Post Postao/la StevoLopata »

Eumaus The Swineherd je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST Budimo realni rasprodalo se radi NJPW-a više nego radi ROH-a (i plus još par okolnosti poput All Ina i WWE-ovog pokušaja blokiranja MSG-a)
Normalno da se rasprodalo primarno radi NJPW-a, pa ROH je samostalno imao problema i sa rasprodajom Hammerstein Ballrooma u kojem inače drže NY evente
Prvi i najduži BWA tag team prvaci - 637 dana
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

CM Punk

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

MA može Punk biti kriv i za neke gore stvari, ako se pojavi na to će biti vijest, bilo gdje da se pojavi
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

CM Punk

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

slika
slika
ante
Rank 11
Rank 11
O meni: Spiritualni lider JAS-a

CM Punk

Post Postao/la ante »

Izgleda 10 godina starije :-o
slika
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

CM Punk

Šta više infoa izlazi o njemu u zadnje vrime više vidim zašto nije nikad main eventa WM.

Chris Jericho had Cody Rhodes as his guest on a recent episode of Talk Is Jericho and they discussed leadership when it comes to the wrestling locker room and CM Punk.

Cody: "No one ever says, 'I'm the leader.' The first person who says that....especially, there's this thing in wrestling 'the locker room leader.' Whenever somebody says, 'I'm a locker room leader' You definitely know that guy is not the locker room leader. That's 100 percent."

Rhodes' point sparked a memory of Jericho's where CM Punk declared himself to be WWE's locker room leader.

Jericho: "Do you remember this weird...we had this weird locker room meeting in WWE once where CM Punk said that. Do you remember that?"

At first, Rhodes was hesitant to get specific but did confirm that Punk referred to himself as WWE's locker room boss "multiple times."
Jericho went on to say, "I remember he [Punk] said, 'As the locker room leader.' And I'm like, 'You don't lead me," said Jericho.

Cody went on to share a story of Punk declaring himself the locker room leader but not everyone on the roster took him seriously enough to listen (ex. Booker T).

Cody: "It worked on a certain demo of the locker room. But there was one meeting where Booker T was in the room and Punk hit the, 'As the locker room leader, I'm telling you guys all to pick up your trash.' And Booker literally threw his trash on the floor. And said, 'He's not telling me to pick up my trash.' They had this whole interaction. Glenn [Kane] is the only actual locker room leader. He's the Mayor now," he said.
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

CM Punk

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

slika
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

CM Punk

O čemu će on govorit, o iskustvu kako je bit vrića za udaranje :mrgreen:
slika
HunterDX
Rank 13
Rank 13

CM Punk

Post Postao/la HunterDX »

Eumaus The Swineherd je napisao/la:O čemu će on govorit, o iskustvu kako je bit vrića za udaranje :mrgreen:
Bolje da govori, nego da ga biju, svakako mu bolje ide. :D
emirates
Rank 12
Rank 12

CM Punk

Post Postao/la emirates »

Eumaus The Swineherd je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST Šta više infoa izlazi o njemu u zadnje vrime više vidim zašto nije nikad main eventa WM.

Chris Jericho had Cody Rhodes as his guest on a recent episode of Talk Is Jericho and they discussed leadership when it comes to the wrestling locker room and CM Punk.

Cody: "No one ever says, 'I'm the leader.' The first person who says that....especially, there's this thing in wrestling 'the locker room leader.' Whenever somebody says, 'I'm a locker room leader' You definitely know that guy is not the locker room leader. That's 100 percent."

Rhodes' point sparked a memory of Jericho's where CM Punk declared himself to be WWE's locker room leader.

Jericho: "Do you remember this weird...we had this weird locker room meeting in WWE once where CM Punk said that. Do you remember that?"

At first, Rhodes was hesitant to get specific but did confirm that Punk referred to himself as WWE's locker room boss "multiple times."
Jericho went on to say, "I remember he [Punk] said, 'As the locker room leader.' And I'm like, 'You don't lead me," said Jericho.

Cody went on to share a story of Punk declaring himself the locker room leader but not everyone on the roster took him seriously enough to listen (ex. Booker T).

Cody: "It worked on a certain demo of the locker room. But there was one meeting where Booker T was in the room and Punk hit the, 'As the locker room leader, I'm telling you guys all to pick up your trash.' And Booker literally threw his trash on the floor. And said, 'He's not telling me to pick up my trash.' They had this whole interaction. Glenn [Kane] is the only actual locker room leader. He's the Mayor now," he said.
Da sam trebao pogadjati ko je ovo radio u to vrijeme, mislim da bih isprve pogodio da je Punk :mrgreen:
slika
Tomke
Rank 5
Rank 5

CM Punk

Post Postao/la Tomke »

Koj je tacan razlog njegovog napustanje ?
Maki
Rank 13
Rank 13

CM Punk

Post Postao/la Maki »

Tomke je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST Koj je tacan razlog njegovog napustanje ?
Nezadovoljstvo sa bookingom, valjda je imao neku povredu koju WWE doktor nije dobro procijenio ili tako nešto i generalno burnout od wrestlinga.
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

CM Punk

@Sherpa nije me dugo vata hype za išta al veselim se novom MK-u
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt: