Chris Jericho

Post Postao/la Sake »

slika
AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

Chris Jericho

Post Postao/la AlenB »

– During a recent edition of Talk is Jericho (via wrestlinginc.com), Chris Jericho spoke with Taya Valkyrie. During the show, they spoke about Sexy Star allegedly shooting on Rosemary, and Chris Jericho weighed in on the situation…

“If that’s true, Sexy Star, you’re a sexy piece of s–t and so is anybody that books you from now on. [In pro] wrestling you’re giving each other your body. There’s a lot of trust and to do something malicious like that, on purpose, I don’t care what the circumstances are – that’s just bad, bad news, man. I don’t know where her mind is at. I’ve never met her. At this point, I don’t think I want to. Sexy Star, you are now going to have a lifetime ban from Talk Is Jericho. Sexy Star is banned from Talk Is Jericho for life. There you go. That’s my little piece of the pie. That’s what I say about that.”
slika
Sake
Rank 12
Rank 12

Chris Jericho

Post Postao/la Sake »

slika
AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

Chris Jericho

Post Postao/la AlenB »

On His Ability to Adapt & Advice For Others: “Try not to pay attention to what other people think. If you concentrate on yourself and what you’re capable of doing, you will find it a lot easier to move forward. Anytime you hear “no,” there’s always a way to get it done. I’m living proof. Every time I’ve ever started somewhere new, I got off on the wrong foot and had to struggle to get my confidence back. I think that’s true for most people in a new situation, with new people, new rules. But if you know you have the ability, keep at it and don’t worry about your mistakes. You’ll always make mistakes. Focus on your victories.”

On His Relationship With Vince McMahon:
“The relationship I have with Vince now—and I think of us as friends—took years to develop. When you’re working with someone who’s at the top of their game, they are really complex, and it’s not possible to gain their trust and respect overnight. You can’t rush it. It helps to put yourself in the shoes of someone who’s been a boss for a long time. How many people have worked for him in the past, and how many have not worked out? He, or she, is looking for someone who will stand the test of time. So try to be that person.”
slika
AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

Chris Jericho

Post Postao/la AlenB »

slika
AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

Chris Jericho

Post Postao/la AlenB »

Na posljednjem Jim Ross podcastu u vezi toga je li rekao Vinceu za meč s Omegom ili ne kazao je:

“You know how smart I am throughout my career, and you know the relationship I have with Vince, and I would never jeopardize that, or give him any nasty surprises. So, I’ll just leave it at that.”

Stoga ona glasina da je WWE saznao ovo kad i mi nije točna. Možda to vrijedi za njegove kolege wrestlere, ali za Vincea i njegove podanike mislim da ne.
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

Chris Jericho

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Pa o tome smo komentirali na podcastu, da nam se Jericho čini kao tip osobe koja će kazati, pa kud puklo da puklo.

Jasno je vidljivo kako Vince nije baš bio sretan. Al ajmo pogledati realno - reci mi jednu zvvijezdu koju WWE ima a da Jericho nije radio s njom. Radio je s Owensom i AJom. Wyatt je nigdje, no radili su. Balor još nije opravdao hype, no isto su se sreli.

Mislim da nije imao program s Nakamurom, i sa Roodom. No WWE se svim silama trudi da oni ne budu onoliko over koliko bi mogli biti.

Omega je njegov sunarodnjak, štoviše, iz istog su grada. To je glavni dio razloga zašto. Siguno da ga pitaš bi li htio raditi s Okadom, Tanom ili Naitom da bi kazao da. No kada bi morao birati samo jednoga, mislim da bi to uvijek bio omega.
slika
Sake
Rank 12
Rank 12

Chris Jericho

Post Postao/la Sake »

Sve dio Vinceovog plana da dovede Omegu.
slika
Sake
Rank 12
Rank 12

Chris Jericho

Post Postao/la Sake »

slika
Wulf7X
Rank 12
Rank 12
Kontakt:

Chris Jericho

Post Postao/la Wulf7X »

Ospreay u wtf fazonu hahah...a bilo bi ekstra da rade zajedno neki feud, ili friends storyline :lol: :lol:
slika
Sake
Rank 12
Rank 12

Chris Jericho

Post Postao/la Sake »

#HeelJericho
slika
AlenB
Administrator
Administrator

Chris Jericho

Post Postao/la AlenB »

In an interview with Proresu Today (Via SportsKeeda), Chris Jericho spoke about the possibility of having future matches in New Japan Pro Wrestling. Jericho will fight Kenny Omega at Wrestle Kingdom 12 on January 4.

Jericho said that his match with Omega will be bigger than Kazuchika Okada vs. Tetsuya Naito at the same event. He said that he got Vince McMahon’s blessing to got to NJPW and face Omega after his WWE contract came to an end.

He said he isn’t under a WWE contract and he’s free to do whatever he wants. He added this has nothing to do with WWE. He said that his match with Omega is something that is a long time coming, much like Conor McGregor vs. Floyd Mayweather. He said that Omega is the best he’s ever seen but he is “better than the best.” He said that outside of WWE, NJPW is the largest wrestling company with top performers and a brand that’s popular worldwide.

He added: “(Our match) might never happen again. That gives it a different level of importance…I’ve said maybe me and Kenny will never happen again, but I never said I’d only do one match. I never said this would be my last match with New Japan. Wait and see.“
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

Chris Jericho

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Mislim da je Dave dobro kazao 'Jericho voli da se o njemu govori'. Zato svaki puta dolazi drugačiji, zato stalno radi najbolje što može. I mislim da je potpuno u pravu, mislim da njemu ne bi odgovarao tretman kojeg ima Lesnar. Njegov zadnji WWE run je bio perfektan, njegov odlazak u NJPW je nešto što nitko nije očekivao.
slika
Odgovori